Is Either Party Considering Nominating a Good Candidate?

Uh. What? If you vote third party your vote doesn't "go" to anyone other than the candidate you vote for. What are you talking about?
Name an independent that doesn't vote democrat

Ranked choice voting will ensure that the omnipotent Majory remains unchallenged.

And it gets two shots at you.

Well, alrighty then!

LOL - mkay :itsok:
The post where you said "step around you people" was also revealing. Didn't you mean "step over"?
That's democracy right there.
You are criminally ignorant or criminally partisan.
Only you know. Again, fuck you.

The post where you said "step around you people" was also revealing. Didn't you mean "step over"?
That's democracy right there.
You are criminally ignorant or criminally partisan.
Only you know. Again, fuck you.
LOL - whatever man. You're a partisan drone, and everyone who disagrees with you is evil. Just go with that.

Ranked choice voting will ensure that the omnipotent Majory remains unchallenged.

And it gets two shots at you.
Do you have an actual reason for saying that? What is it about RCV, technically, that makes you think it will suppress dissent?

RCV will make it harder for populist fearmongers to do their thing. It's no surprise that the populist fearmongers don't like it. But try to look at their objections critically. They don't add up. They're just protecting their turf.

Do you have an actual reason for saying that? What is it about RCV, technically, that makes you think it will suppress dissent?
I have an actual reason for everything I say, dblack.

So-called ''moderates'' are, in my view, the most dangerous faction to the cause of Individual liberty in America today.

This is the faction which historically tends to just be okay with all of the bad, anti-liberty legislation coming from the elected representatives of both sides of the party-of-one.

RCV basically gives that faction the benefit of two votes to get rid anyone who does not tow the establishment, mainstream, party-of-one line.

But I look at it like this these days. People get what they deserve. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

I have an actual reason for everything I say, dblack.

So-called ''moderates'' are, in my view, the most dangerous faction to the cause of Individual liberty in America today.

This is the faction which historically tends to just be okay with all of the bad, anti-liberty legislation coming from the elected representatives of both sides of the party-of-one.

RCV basically gives that faction the benefit of two votes to get rid anyone who does not toe the establishment, mainstream line.
Huh? What do you mean by "benefit of two votes"?
But I look at it like this these days. People get what they deserve. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Well yeah. Strategic voting (lesser-of-two-evils) is killing us. That's why I'm so enthusiastic about RCV. It eliminates that idiocy.

Huh? What do you mean by "benefit of two votes"?
Just watch and see what happens. You'll see.

Well yeah. Strategic voting (lesser-of-two-evils) is killing us. That's why I'm so enthusiastic about RCV. It eliminates that idiocy.

I think you'll find that, applicably speaking, it'll only further empower the most dangerous threat to the cause of liberty in America today. I told you which faction I think that is. Any further dialogue would be deserving of it's own topical.

But again. Watch and see...you'll see...

The establishment sees and knows fully well that more Americans are separating from the so-called ''two'' parties. And if anyone thinks they aren't going to do something about it, much the way it did the last time it happened during the 2016 Mid-Term, I've got a bridge to sell em. Ha.

RCV...very similar to how Trump had his path paved back in 2016, is the establishments next answer to it.

Forum List

Back