Is Falsified Evidence allowed in Impeachments?

They didn't alter any videos, they only played portions along with crowd reactions to show he was inciting the them.
Right, as if those people were listening to the video right at that moment. LOL, fucking lame. You lost, get over it.

View attachment 458383
Dumbfuck, when they switched to the crowd, you could hear Trump speaking. So yes, that crowd was responding to the very words he was saying. Here's but one prime example...
Trump: "We’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong."
Mob: "Invade the Capitol building!" "Take the Capitol!" "Take the Capitol!" "Take the Capitol!" "Take the Capitol!" "Take the Capitol right now!" "Take the Capitol!"

... but he didn't incite them to take the Capitol, right?? :lmao:

No moron, he didn’t. The courts say so, he was exonerated. Get over it. You’re a conspiracy theorist nutball.

Of course, he was exonerated by the Senate just like the Senate exonerated Bill Clinton.

But if you can't see him inciting that riot when you can hear the crowd shouting, "take the Capitol" in direct relation to what he's saying, that only reveals how fucked in the head you really are. :cuckoo:

:itsok: Poor TDS loon.
What would you do without President Trump around? Your entire existence is being in a state a hatred against President Trump, and his pro-America policies. You idiots could never debate the issues, all you ever had was the Russia collusion hoax. When that fell apart if was Ukraine phone call for a minute, that was even a bigger joke. Now the “insurrection” hoax, where you claim a few hundred protesters were somehow going to overthrow the government by standing around in the Capitol building taking selfies.

Sadly for America, his was a failed presidency. And you supported him. <smh>

Yes, I supported standing up to China, raising tariffs, brining half a million manufacturing jobs back to the US.
I supported no new stupid wars, and drawing down our forces in the Middle East.
I supported a strong economy with record low unemployment rates.
I supported replacing RBG with a real judge instead of an activist that hates this country and its constitution.
I supported strong borders and smart immigration policy like banning Muslim terrorists from Islamic shit hole countries.

Now how was any of that failing?

They didn't alter any videos, they only played portions along with crowd reactions to show he was inciting the them.
Right, as if those people were listening to the video right at that moment. LOL, fucking lame. You lost, get over it.

View attachment 458383
Dumbfuck, when they switched to the crowd, you could hear Trump speaking. So yes, that crowd was responding to the very words he was saying. Here's but one prime example...
Trump: "We’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong."
Mob: "Invade the Capitol building!" "Take the Capitol!" "Take the Capitol!" "Take the Capitol!" "Take the Capitol!" "Take the Capitol right now!" "Take the Capitol!"

No moron, he didn’t. The courts say so, he was exonerated. Get over it. You’re a conspiracy theorist nutball.

Of course, he was exonerated by the Senate just like the Senate exonerated Bill Clinton.

But if you can't see him inciting that riot when you can hear the crowd shouting, "take the Capitol" in direct relation to what he's saying, that only reveals how fucked in the head you really are. :cuckoo:

What would you do without President Trump around? Your entire existence is being in a state a hatred against President Trump, and his pro-America policies. You idiots could never debate the issues, all you ever had was the Russia collusion hoax. When that fell apart if was Ukraine phone call for a minute, that was even a bigger joke. Now the “insurrection” hoax, where you claim a few hundred protesters were somehow going to overthrow the government by standing around in the Capitol building taking selfies.

Yes, I supported standing up to China, raising tariffs, brining half a million manufacturing jobs back to the US.
I supported replacing RBG with a real judge instead of an activist that hates this country and its constitution.
I supported strong borders and smart immigration policy like banning Muslim terrorists from Islamic shit hole countries.

Giving us 1.2% GDP growth. Leaving office with some 3 million fewer jobs than when he started. Being the only president to be impeached twice. Serving only one term. Leading America to be one of the deadliest nations on Earth in terms of covid.

View attachment 458383

Giving us 1.2% GDP growth. Leaving office with some 3 million fewer jobs than when he started. Being the only president to be impeached twice. Serving only one term. Leading America to be one of the deadliest nations on Earth in terms of covid.

Oh yea, he is to blame for WuFlu, a Chinese manufactured virus that every country in the world is dealing with. But it’s Orange Man’s fault. Grow up.

View attachment 458383

Oh yea, he is to blame for WuFlu, a Chinese manufactured virus that every country in the world is dealing with. But it’s Orange Man’s fault. Grow up.

His response to it was abysmal. His leadership of encouraging Americans to not wear masks and to gather in large crowds was reprehensible. He's not to blame for the virus but he is to blame for how he handled it. The U.S. has 4% of the worlds population but 20% of covid deaths. We have more covid deaths than any other nation. And per capita, we rank 7th worst among countries with more than a million people.

It cost him the election. It's a shame you can't accept that.

View attachment 458383

His response to it was abysmal. His leadership of encouraging Americans to not wear masks and to gather in large crowds was reprehensible. He's not to blame for the virus but he is to blame for how he handled it. The U.S. has 4% of the worlds population but 20% of covid deaths. We have more covid deaths than any other nation. And per capita, we rank 7th worst among countries with more than a million people.

Fraud cost Trump the election. Over 100 million people know that and they will not forget.

View attachment 458383

Fraud cost Trump the election. Over 100 million people know that and they will not forget.

LOLOL

You're insane, nutbag. :cuckoo:

View attachment 458383

LOL, yes sure. He cut down flights from China while you Dems were screaming “racism”. He promised and delivered a vaccine by year’s end when all the “experts” said it was impossible.

What has been Xiden’s response to it? He has no plan at all. Just to wear masks, which everyone is already forced to do anyway, and it didn’t do anything to stop the virus. He’s going to buy more vaccine doses, um yea okay buy more Trump vaccines.

Is Falsified Evidence allowed in Impeachments?

Impeachment hearings are nothing more than political theater. One side using their temporary majority in one or both houses to fling mud at the other side.

Like any good melodrama, they're allowed to make their own props, costumes, and, in this case, evidence.

Honoré_Daumier_026.jpg

View attachment 458383

LOL, yes sure. He cut down flights from China while you Dems were screaming “racism”. He promised and delivered a vaccine by year’s end when all the “experts” said it was impossible.

What has been Xiden’s response to it? He has no plan at all. Just to wear masks, which everyone is already forced to do anyway, and it didn’t do anything to stop the virus. He’s going to buy more vaccine doses, um yea okay buy more Trump vaccines.

LOL

Look, over there --> a squirrel!

Again, the U.S. has 4% of the worlds population but 20% of covid deaths. We have more covid deaths than any other nation. And per capita, we rank 7th worst among countries with more than a million people.

Nothing you posted alters that utter failure.

Again, the U.S. has 4% of the worlds population but 20% of covid deaths. We have more covid deaths than any other nation. And per capita, we rank 7th worst among countries with more than a million people
Only if you’re stupid enough to believe that WuFlu reporting standards are the same throughout the world. We don’t even have standard reporting between our states. We do know that “Covid deaths” are vastly over reported in the US thanks to hospitals making more money off WuFlu deaths. That’s why any death with a person who happened to have WuFlu is reported as a “Covid death”, even if they were symptom free and died of another disease entirely.

Again, the U.S. has 4% of the worlds population but 20% of covid deaths. We have more covid deaths than any other nation. And per capita, we rank 7th worst among countries with more than a million people
Only if you’re stupid enough to believe that WuFlu reporting standards are the same throughout the world. We don’t even have standard reporting between our states. We do know that “Covid deaths” are vastly over reported in the US thanks to hospitals making more money off WuFlu deaths. That’s why any death with a person who happened to have WuFlu is reported as a “Covid death”, even if they were symptom free and died of another disease entirely.
True, we could be closer to the worst in the world.

Perhaps you can help me out here. The IG Report on the FISA court warrants found that there were lies, omissions, and inaccurate evidence in every single FISA court Warrant Application. Every single one.

In every city and town, cops are lying to get the convictions. The FBI has been caught lying about evidence how many times in regular court? Stride Matching technology? Stingray? Lead Matching Tests?

What is funny to me is none of these other events are worthy of notice to the Trump Fanboys. But oh lord, let someone say or do something about Trump that is done every single day, and we have an outrage.

That is one of the things that made me decide not to vote for Trump in 2020. I did vote for him in 2016. But I saw he was just like the rest of them. Thou Shall Not Come For Me. It is perfectly acceptable to do all those immoral, unethical, and flatly illegal things to others. You can’t do them to Trump.

If Trump was half of the enemy of the Deep State he was made out to be, he would have shut down that crap. And he could. Everyone who had Lead Matching used against them in Court, Pardoned. Everyone who had Stride Matching used against them? Pardoned. Everyone who had any of the discredited lies that were masquerading as science used against them, pardoned.

He could have challenged Congress to reform the Justice Department. To make it a felony punishable by a hundred years in prison for a Federal Agent to tell a lie under oath. To make it mandatory to prosecute him by disbarring any prosecutor who did not make every effort to get a conviction. Trump could have stood before the Press and told the stories of routine abuse and misconduct. Instead the outrage was focused only on a few agents. The rest were doing a fine job making up evidence and lying to get convictions. They were getting bad guys, but the few who went after Trump? They are Traitors!

It’s all bullshit. It’s all hypocritical bullshit. And your outrage is so false it isn’t even funny.

Strange that Dems can get away with evidence tampering. In a real court case that would get thrown in jail. They got caught altering Tweets, as well as editing out footage of President Trump calling for peaceful protests. But of course here they are the judge, jury, and executioners.

View attachment 456670

18 U.S. Code § 1519.Destruction, alteration, or falsification of records in Federal investigations
Whoever knowingly alters, destroys, mutilates, conceals, covers up, falsifies, or makes a false entry in any record, document, or tangible object with the intent to impede, obstruct, or influence the investigation or proper administration of any matter within the jurisdiction of any department or agency of the United States or any case filed under title 11, or in relation to or contemplation of any such matter or case, shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.

When wasn’t falsification of truth a major requirement for being a politician?

House Managers deserve 20 years in prison.

Forum List

Back