Is Falsified Evidence allowed in Impeachments?

Strange that Dems can get away with evidence tampering. In a real court case that would get thrown in jail. They got caught altering Tweets, as well as editing out footage of President Trump calling for peaceful protests. But of course here they are the judge, jury, and executioners.

View attachment 456670

18 U.S. Code § 1519.Destruction, alteration, or falsification of records in Federal investigations
Whoever knowingly alters, destroys, mutilates, conceals, covers up, falsifies, or makes a false entry in any record, document, or tangible object with the intent to impede, obstruct, or influence the investigation or proper administration of any matter within the jurisdiction of any department or agency of the United States or any case filed under title 11, or in relation to or contemplation of any such matter or case, shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.

House Managers deserve 20 years in prison.
That image was never introduced in the trial.

motivator3593515nh2.jpg

This is TRumpism. No more arguing about which is the best remedy to problems. Now it is about false accusations and lies.
You can't argue with a TRumpist creature because facts have no place in their universe. They will just make something up to support whatever they want to say.

It's deplorable.
Make stuff up?

You guys are in complete denial. President Trump was exonerated yet again from bogus allegations.

You people claiming otherwise are spreading disinformation and are undermining our Constitutional processes. You’re a danger to society and may need to be put on a watch list.

I have so had it with you anti American Trumpists.

Strange that Dems can get away with evidence tampering. In a real court case that would get thrown in jail. They got caught altering Tweets, as well as editing out footage of President Trump calling for peaceful protests. But of course here they are the judge, jury, and executioners.

View attachment 456670

18 U.S. Code § 1519.Destruction, alteration, or falsification of records in Federal investigations
Whoever knowingly alters, destroys, mutilates, conceals, covers up, falsifies, or makes a false entry in any record, document, or tangible object with the intent to impede, obstruct, or influence the investigation or proper administration of any matter within the jurisdiction of any department or agency of the United States or any case filed under title 11, or in relation to or contemplation of any such matter or case, shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.

Falsified evidence isn't allowed, but they have all of Trump's tweets and his speeches on video.
Then why did they alter Tweets and video?

Oh, because there is no proof he “incited” violence or caused an insurrection.
What video did they alter, specifically?
And what tweets were false?

But it is a real trial. The FBI should have the jurisdiction to charge them with evidence tampering.

Bubba didn't finish Middle School ... the House and Senate write their own rules of procedure ... the courts do not interfere ...
So falsified evidence is 100% allowed in any impeachment trial. Gotcha.

You must be ashamed of Trump if you are claiming his tweets and speeches on video were falsified.

But it is a real trial. The FBI should have the jurisdiction to charge them with evidence tampering.

Bubba didn't finish Middle School ... the House and Senate write their own rules of procedure ... the courts do not interfere ...

You must be ashamed of Trump if you are claiming his tweets and speeches on video were falsified.
The Dems are the ones that altered them. Because they are afraid of the truth.

View attachment 456670

Falsified evidence isn't allowed, but they have all of Trump's tweets and his speeches on video.

I love when people losing a debate try to deflect by demanding common knowledge be verified. Create "busy work" for other to "escape" the debate. Hoping they will walk away and you won't be exposed/.

Let me make this plain as day to you, you are an idiot.

peace

LOLOL.. You are truly pathetic.

It’s funny you think I care about your opinion. You’re one of the biggest anti-American trolls on these boards.

View attachment 456670

I love when people losing a debate try to deflect by demanding common knowledge be verified. Create "busy work" for other to "escape" the debate. Hoping they will walk away and you won't be exposed/.

peace
I'm serious. I've been hearing this claim here for days, but I don't know what they're talking about. Was it in the trial? I had to miss some portions.

It’s funny you think I care about your opinion. You’re one of the biggest anti-American trolls on these boards.

Actually, I am very much pro American, pro the US Constitution and the rule of law.. I don't fall for lies and Conspiracy theories.

View attachment 456670

peace
I'm serious. I've been hearing this claim here for days, but I don't know what they're talking about. Was it in the trial? I had to miss some portions.
It's a bullshit claim. First they showed a photo of a House Manager with doctored images of tweets on the monitor in front of him.... But those tweets were never shown in the Senate during the Trial. So nothing there.

Then they showed a tweet which contained an icon next to the tweeter's name indicating the account was verified...

Et5aedzVkAENZga

... and while there was no explanation for why or how that icon appears next to the tweeter's name, no one contested the contents of the tweet or who tweeted them. Just that someone added an icon.

Then they complained that Democrats altered videos of Trump speaking, which is also false. To demonstrate how the mob was reacting to the more volatile comments Trump was making, Democrats played videos of some of Trump's statements and then switched to the reactions of the mob at the Capitol. They didn't alter any videos, they only played portions along with crowd reactions to show he was inciting the them.

View attachment 456670

peace
It's a bullshit claim. First they showed a photo of a House Manager with doctored images of tweets on the monitor in front of him.... But those tweets were never shown in the Senate during the Trial. So nothing there.

Then they showed a tweet which contained an icon next to the tweeter's name indicating the account was verified...

Et5aedzVkAENZga

... and while there was no explanation for why or how that icon appears next to the tweeter's name, no one contested the contents of the tweet or who tweeted them. Just that someone added an icon.

Then they complained that Democrats altered videos of Trump speaking, which is also false. To demonstrate how the mob was reacting to the more volatile comments Trump was making, Democrats played videos of some of Trump's statements and then switched to the reactions of the mob at the Capitol. They didn't alter any videos, they only played portions along with crowd reactions to show he was inciting the them.
I don't know about the importance of a checkmark on a tweet, but playing portions of videos is exactly what the defense did in its video of Democrats saying Fight!

More schoolyard calls of LIAR!!! when in fact it just means you're pissed off and functioning on a 3rd grade emotional level..

They didn't alter any videos, they only played portions along with crowd reactions to show he was inciting the them.
Right, as if those people were listening to the video right at that moment. LOL, fucking lame. You lost, get over it.

B85A5E69-CD7F-4F75-BD73-708F7E80C08A.jpeg

They didn't alter any videos, they only played portions along with crowd reactions to show he was inciting the them.
Right, as if those people were listening to the video right at that moment. LOL, fucking lame. You lost, get over it.

View attachment 458383
Dumbfuck, when they switched to the crowd, you could hear Trump speaking. So yes, that crowd was responding to the very words he was saying. Here's but one prime example...
Trump: "We’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong."
Mob: "Invade the Capitol building!" "Take the Capitol!" "Take the Capitol!" "Take the Capitol!" "Take the Capitol!" "Take the Capitol right now!" "Take the Capitol!"

... but he didn't incite them to take the Capitol, right?? :lmao:

Well, when the presiding judge is a member of the party prosecuting, yeah. That's how the Soviet commies have always done it.

View attachment 458383
Dumbfuck, when they switched to the crowd, you could hear Trump speaking. So yes, that crowd was responding to the very words he was saying. Here's but one prime example...
Trump: "We’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong."
Mob: "Invade the Capitol building!" "Take the Capitol!" "Take the Capitol!" "Take the Capitol!" "Take the Capitol!" "Take the Capitol right now!" "Take the Capitol!"

No moron, he didn’t. The courts say so, he was exonerated. Get over it. You’re a conspiracy theorist nutball.

View attachment 458383

No moron, he didn’t. The courts say so, he was exonerated. Get over it. You’re a conspiracy theorist nutball.

Of course, he was exonerated by the Senate just like the Senate exonerated Bill Clinton.

But if you can't see him inciting that riot when you can hear the crowd shouting, "take the Capitol" in direct relation to what he's saying, that only reveals how fucked in the head you really are. :cuckoo:

View attachment 458383

Of course, he was exonerated by the Senate just like the Senate exonerated Bill Clinton.

But if you can't see him inciting that riot when you can hear the crowd shouting, "take the Capitol" in direct relation to what he's saying, that only reveals how fucked in the head you really are. :cuckoo:

:itsok: Poor TDS loon.
What would you do without President Trump around? Your entire existence is being in a state a hatred against President Trump, and his pro-America policies. You idiots could never debate the issues, all you ever had was the Russia collusion hoax. When that fell apart if was Ukraine phone call for a minute, that was even a bigger joke. Now the “insurrection” hoax, where you claim a few hundred protesters were somehow going to overthrow the government by standing around in the Capitol building taking selfies.

View attachment 458383

:itsok: Poor TDS loon.
What would you do without President Trump around? Your entire existence is being in a state a hatred against President Trump, and his pro-America policies. You idiots could never debate the issues, all you ever had was the Russia collusion hoax. When that fell apart if was Ukraine phone call for a minute, that was even a bigger joke. Now the “insurrection” hoax, where you claim a few hundred protesters were somehow going to overthrow the government by standing around in the Capitol building taking selfies.

Sadly for America, his was a failed presidency. And you supported him. <smh>

Forum List

Back