🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is fascism right or left?

Fascism is not leftist. Though, some leftists are fascist. But so are some on the right. All of them are statist. I'm talking about the leadership here. Not the average citizen. Though, average citizens become blind to it. Or might not ever learn. Therefore they become complicit through ignorance to their own participation against themselves as Individuals.

Fascism is the idea that you, the Individual, does not matter. Only the collective matters. The greater good. So the Individual is multiplied. But the truth is that there is no greater good. There is no collective. It's lobbyists, special interest groups, politicians. Those who have influence using the power of law to claim they are protecting the collective when they're really just enriching themselves. That's what you're up against. Corporativisimo.

I'll leave you with a great quote from Mussolini from his Doctrine of Fascism, (1932). Heed it. Because people who identify as leftist as well as those who also identify as being on the right (all statists) continue to refer to his words here as one if his greatest moments.

"...In the Fascist State the individual is not suppressed, but rather multiplied, just as in a regiment a soldier is not weakened but multiplied by the number of his comrades. The Fascist State organizes the nation, but it leaves sufficient scope to individuals; it has limited useless or harmful liberties and has preserved those that are essential. It cannot be the individual who decides in this matter, but only the State."

Last edited:
Fascism is not leftist. Though, some leftists are fascist. But so are some on the right.

Fascism is the ideathat you, the Individual, does not matter. Only the collective matters. The greater good. So the Individual is multiplied. But the truth is that there is no greater good. There is no collective. It's lobbyists, special interest groups, politicians. Those who have influence using the power of law to claim they are protecting the collective when they're really just enriching themselves. That's what you're up against.

I'll leave you with a great quote from Mussolini from his Doctrine of Fascis, (1932). Heed it. Because people who identify as leftist as well as those who also identify as being on the right (all statists) continue to refer to his words here as one if his greatest moments.

Corporativisimo...

"...In the Fascist State the individual is not suppressed, but rather multiplied, just as in a regiment a soldier is not weakened but multiplied by the number of his comrades. The Fascist State organizes the nation, but it leaves sufficient scope to individuals; it has limited useless or harmful liberties and has preserved those that are essential. It cannot be the individual who decides in this matter, but only the State."

Individualism sucks....

- I mean who's the idiotic, cold, brutes who think death of THEIR OWN PEOPLE due to poverty, and lack of healthcare is GREAT?

- Who's the idiotic, cold, brutes who think death of THEIR OWN CULTURE is GREAT?

- Who's the idiotic, cold, brutes who think the idiots, and criminals of society having more kids is GREAT?

Originally said to be rightist, in reality, totalitarianism is the same, "left" or "right".

Well, you would have to alter that.... Because Communism is totalitarianism too.

Communism is merely an economic model of how to manage wealth. It prescribes nothing about what level of authoritarianism may be administered or not administered concurrent with it.

Originally said to be rightist, in reality, totalitarianism is the same, "left" or "right".

Well, you would have to alter that.... Because Communism is totalitarianism too.

Communism is merely an economic model of how to manage wealth. It prescribes nothing about what level of authoritarianism may be administered or not administered concurrent with it.

Marxism is more than just an economic model....

- I mean who's the idiotic, cold, brutes who think death of THEIR OWN PEOPLE due to poverty, and lack of healthcare is GREAT?

- Who's the idiotic, cold, brutes who think death of THEIR OWN CULTURE is GREAT?

- Who's the idiotic, cold, brutes who think the idiots, and criminals of society having more kids is GREAT?

Statists.

Statists.

Fascism is all around the best....

- Best record of economic growth overall.

- Enough support for workers, and families, but not enough to be stifling like Communism.

- Management of society for national interest.

- Natural distrust for elites, and with real options to control Capitalist, or Communist elites from getting out of hand.

1498987390379.png

In practice, totalitarian.

Not necessarily.

Not necessarily.

Do you have an example? Humans want to be noted for being 'better' at things, Communism removes that, in theory.

Not necessarily.

Do you have an example? Humans want to be noted for being 'better' at things, Communism removes that, in theory.

Sure do.

51226_meet-the-hutterites_ika75b7a7rwvnnsbkkf3ilu4os2ptt7hevj74cagwi5qbj2htjuq_1200x540.jpg

Here's a religious sect that bases their lifestyle on the Book of Acts (Acts 4:32-35: "All the believers were one in heart and mind. No one claimed that any of their possessions was their own, but they shared everything they had. With great power the apostles continued to testify to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ. And Gods grace was so powerfully at work in them all that there were no needy persons among them. For from time to time those who owned land or houses sold them, brought the money from the sales and put it at the apostles feet, and it was distributed to anyone who had need."

They have no individual possessions beyond the clothes on their back (which they make). They live in housing made by the collective, by the collective. They transact business with the outside world as a collective, all of which proceeds go back into the collective ("colony"). They take meals in a common hall at a common time. Everybody works. In fact it's inconceivable to stand by and watch somebody else work. Their attitude is, if there's work to be done --- you're in it.

Yet none of them are forced to stay in it; if they choose to go to the outside world to taste another approach (ours)--- they simply do. And 99% of them come back and are welcomed back upon return.

Their economic model is that everything is collectively owned, and they run it voluntarily. I might add, for what it's worth, they're the most self-assured confident group of people I've ever encountered. This particular sect has been living this way for five hundred years and in that time they've had something like one murder and two suicides. Total. And they're absolute pacifists, so they've never been involved in a war anywhere.

That's one group I'm experientially familiar with but there are others: Christian Communism

I would simply call them Christians myself.

They are, if the question is what is their religion.

If the question is how they run their world economically, then communism describes it.

Of course you could have one without the other. The Book of Acts happens to be their basis. I believe there are lots of communes around that don't use that as a basis but essentially come up with the same thing.

Not necessarily.

Sure do.

51226_meet-the-hutterites_ika75b7a7rwvnnsbkkf3ilu4os2ptt7hevj74cagwi5qbj2htjuq_1200x540.jpg

Here's a religious sect that bases their lifestyle on the Book of Acts (Acts 4:32-35: "All the believers were one in heart and mind. No one claimed that any of their possessions was their own, but they shared everything they had. With great power the apostles continued to testify to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ. And Gods grace was so powerfully at work in them all that there were no needy persons among them. For from time to time those who owned land or houses sold them, brought the money from the sales and put it at the apostles feet, and it was distributed to anyone who had need."

They have no individual possessions beyond the clothes on their back (which they make). They live in housing made by the collective, by the collective. They transact business with the outside world as a collective, all of which proceeds go back into the collective ("colony"). They take meals in a common hall at a common time. Everybody works. In fact it's inconceivable to stand by and watch somebody else work. Their attitude is, if there's work to be done --- you're in it.

Yet none of them are forced to stay in it; if they choose to go to the outside world to taste another approach (ours)--- they simply do. And 99% of them come back and are welcomed back upon return.

Their economic model is that everything is collectively owned, and they run it voluntarily. I might add, for what it's worth, they're the most self-assured confident group of people I've ever encountered. This particular sect has been living this way for five hundred years and in that time they've had something like one murder and two suicides. Total. And they're absolute pacifists, so they've never been involved in a war anywhere.

That's one group I'm experientially familiar with but there are others: Christian Communism
This could be called communist, but it might be better to find or create another word. Some, especially Americans, see or hear "communist" and can only think of Joe Stalin, an absolutist and authoritarian every bit as much as Adolf Hitler.
Christianity in its basic form requires this group's approach to life together, but that religion has been so compromised by the power hungry that its meaning, like these other words (fascist, communist, ...), has largely been lost. We can hope that these few real practicants prosper and shine as an example.

Forum List

Back