Is George Floyd on his way to canonization in the Catholic Church?

..he's a jackass common street thug criminal .....
they LOVE criminals
the Great Common Street Thug Fred Gray---with US flag flying behind him!! great job at committing those thug crimes
View attachment 355540
So do you believe justice was served by his death? Would you have killed him?
1. the cop was not trying to kill him but to subdue him--which leads to this:
I've been over this before
.... even the BEST trained EXPERTS in their fields ''kill'' innocents because of human mistakes = pilots and the military
..the French pilot in the WORST air disaster ever was France's BEST!!
reset or no reset---you will have problems!!

..these are STUPID/irrational/violent criminals the police are dealing with......it's akin to combat---train all year, but it's not the real thing
.there are going to be mistakes/errors/etc--

..when you have to FORCE someone to comply with legal/SENSIBLE orders--that means someone will get hurt

...the police are not the problem---the criminals INITIATE the DYNAMIC/etc problem

....considering the blacks commit crime at much higher rates and are more violent, the police are doing a great job at NOT killing them

they LOVE criminals
the Great Common Street Thug Fred Gray---with US flag flying behind him!! great job at committing those thug crimes
View attachment 355540
.... even the BEST trained EXPERTS in their fields ''kill'' innocents because of human mistakes = pilots and the military

..these are STUPID/irrational/violent criminals the police are dealing with......it's akin to combat---train all year, but it's not the real thing

..when you have to FORCE someone to comply with legal/SENSIBLE orders--that means someone will get hurt

...the police are not the problem---the criminals INITIATE the DYNAMIC/etc problem

....considering the blacks commit crime at much higher rates and are more violent, the police are doing a great job at NOT killing them
You didn't answer the questions. I don't need your background story. I'm just trying to figure out if you think he got what he deserved.

they LOVE criminals
View attachment 355540

You didn't answer the questions. I don't need your background story. I'm just trying to figure out if you think he got what he deserved.
..he did--if you live a life like that, EVENTUALLY/chances are/etc something BAD will happen--and it's NOT the cop's fault

......yes I answered the question--you just don't understand because blinded by hate of America/whites/cops

they LOVE criminals
View attachment 355540

again--this is NOT a movie or TV story--but real life....

they LOVE criminals
View attachment 355540

..he did--if you live a life like that, EVENTUALLY/chances are/etc something BAD will happen--and it's NOT the cop's fault

......yes I answered the question--you just don't understand because blinded by hate of America/whites/cops
I don't hate anyone.

So it's Floyd's fault and he deserved it. Gotcha :thup:

they LOVE criminals
View attachment 355540

I don't hate anyone.

..he led a life that was not ''angelic''

... the cop was not trying to kill him--but to subdue someone who HAD resisted--STOP resisting--and 99% of these deaths do not occur

they LOVE criminals
View attachment 355540

again--this is NOT a movie or TV story--but real life....
All the more reason to know that you believe this was Floyd's fault and he got what he deserved, bro.

I get that as a rule that the police are not the problem.

Do you get that as an exception some of them are?

they LOVE criminals
View attachment 355540

I don't hate anyone.

... the cop was not trying to kill him--but to subdue someone who HAD resisted--STOP resisting--and 99% of these deaths do not occur
What does that matter?

So if you lead an angelic life you deserve special treatment?

they LOVE criminals
View attachment 355540

I don't hate anyone.

....so,what started it? Floyd passed a bad bill--Floyd INITIATED it--not the cop
..THEN-Floyd ESCALATED the problem !!
Floyd IS partly to blame--you disagree???!!!!

they LOVE criminals
View attachment 355540

I don't hate anyone.

I don't believe you would make a very good cop.

they LOVE criminals
View attachment 355540

I don't hate anyone.

....so,what started it? Floyd passed a bad bill--Floyd INITIATED it--not the cop
..THEN-Floyd ESCALATED the problem !!
Floyd IS partly to blame--you disagree???!!!!
I disagree that he deserved to die for it. How's that?

they LOVE criminals
View attachment 355540

I don't hate anyone.

I ask you--Floyd and the other criminals are NOT partly to blame??

they LOVE criminals
View attachment 355540

I don't hate anyone.

...ahhahahahah--THAT'S it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ALL of you people would either do the same things as the cops--or you would SHIT in your pants if you had to deal with VIOLENT/dangerous/irrational jackass criminals----
..ALL of these anti-cop blacks would NOT do anything different --if fact, they would probably be more violent against criminals---that's their record

they LOVE criminals
View attachment 355540

I don't hate anyone.

Not for the use of excessive force. How can they be?

Are you telling me that you believe the only way he could be subdued was to be killed?

they LOVE criminals
View attachment 355540

I don't hate anyone.

ALL of you people would either do the same things as the cops--or you would SHIT in your pants if you had to deal with VIOLENT/dangerous/irrational jackass criminals----
..ALL of these anti-cop blacks would NOT do anything different --if fact, they would probably be more violent against criminals---that's their record
So they should all be killed instead? Got it.

they LOVE criminals
View attachment 355540

I don't hate anyone.

....hey, pal--if a cop so much as verbally abuses someone, I think they should be charged/kicked out
please use the statistics and facts to think and not your emotions:

they LOVE criminals
View attachment 355540

I don't hate anyone.

....hey, pal--if a cop so much as verbally abuses someone, I think they should be charged/kicked out
please use the statistics and facts to think and not your emotions:
How am I using my emotions?

they LOVE criminals
View attachment 355540

I don't hate anyone.

Are you telling me that you believe the only way he could be subdued was to be killed?
--there it is again--you are thinking like this is the movies or TV--TJ Hooker--when the GIRL cop wings here stick and drops the perp---but it's NOT the movies/TV...you are being unrealistic:

they LOVE criminals
View attachment 355540

I don't hate anyone.

--there it is again--you are thinking like this is the movies or TV--TJ Hooker--when the GIRL cop wings here stick and drops the perp---but it's NOT the movies/TV...you are being unrealistic:

What is it that you think I am thinking?

Forum List

Back