Is German Octoberfest Safe?

Statistikhengst

I am in the US. However, I will make a journal when I visit India and I will post that here for you.

If you ever fly to Germany, I will have you know that I cook a really mean Biryhani. And I bake my own Naan.

I have gone to India via Germany many times. I like Germany. I have always for some reason connected well with German women when I was in my 20s and single. I definitely will have to try your Biryani.

Statistikhengst

I am in the US. However, I will make a journal when I visit India and I will post that here for you.

If you ever fly to Germany, I will have you know that I cook a really mean Biryhani...
Statistikhengst

If you ever fly to Germany, I will have you know that I cook a really mean Biryhani. And I bake my own Naan.

I have gone to India via Germany many times. I like Germany. I have always for some reason connected well with German women when I was in my 20s and single. I definitely will have to try your Biryani.

German Women = BIG THUMBS UP.

I'd like to go to an authentic German Octoberfest, but I don't partake in alcohol.

What other foods do they specialize in? I've heard some of them have kringle and homemade sauerkraut with juniper berries.

Forum List

Back