Is Hilary clinton's beliefs the same as Bill Clintons?

Judicial review

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
Columbus Ohio

If so, then if our candidates lose to her, she will be miles better than Obama. I do hope our candidates win, though. Maybe Bill will sleep around again.

Bill will probably be her mentor. But Hillary will remain a very vengeful person.

I think a big part of Hillary's popularity as a candidate is that many see Hillary's first term as president (if she wins) as being Bill Clinton's third term as president.

News Flash: Hillary is not Bill, although they probably have the same taste in women.

I think a big part of Hillary's popularity as a candidate is that many see Hillary's first term as president (if she wins) as being Bill Clinton's third term as president.

News Flash: Hillary is not Bill, although they probably have the same taste in women.

In your last sentence, I have absolutely no doubt about it!

christina_aguilera_hillary_clinton-500x431.jpg

Possibly. Does it matter?

She is not Bill, that is for sure so I have no idea if her presidency will tend to go the same way. There certainly is not any real indication that it would. Hell, if Bill were to gain office again his presidency likely would not go the same way - it is a different world today. The real question is weather she is a unifier or a divider.

All indications that I see point to the latter and that is a serious problem.

• Banned

In your last sentence, I have absolutely no doubt about it!

christina_aguilera_hillary_clinton-500x431.jpg

Can you really blame her?

This is the Clean Debate Zone. Therefore, implying Mrs. Clinton is a lesbian is not appropriate. Can't you people even behave decently in the CDZ?

This is the Clean Debate Zone. Therefore, implying Mrs. Clinton is a lesbian is not appropriate. Can't you people even behave decently in the CDZ?

I never said she's a lesbian. I implied she was curious, which it's normal for woman to look at other women's breasts; especially the Clinton's in seems.

I don't know how I feel about Hillary, I would like to vote for someone else, I think. I would want someone really sharp at the helm, though, not just some suit running on nothing but his/her party's platform.

I never said she's a lesbian. I implied she was curious, which it's normal for woman to look at other women's breasts; especially the Clinton's in seems.
You are continuing to be inappropriate for the rules of the CDZ zone, regarding your scurilous attack on Mrs. Clinton's character: "especially in the Clinton's it seems." Make those kind of attacks in the regular threads. Be civilized and decent here or don't post here. You are reported, again.

And, btw, it is not normal or typical for women to be interested in looking at other women's breasts.

You are continuing to be inappropriate for the rules of the CDZ zone, regarding your scurilous attack on Mrs. Clinton's character: "especially in the Clinton's it seems." Make those kind of attacks in the regular threads. Be civilized and decent here or don't post here. You are reported, again.

Look the clintons deserved that title and public discrimination since they choose to be in the spotlight after a Presidential affair that helped to get Clinton impeached and embarrased out of office. Also, Mrs. Clinton chose to stay married to him. I never said anything that wasn't fitting and I never called her a lesbian or implied it. Regardless, I have a legit point here and I have been civil about it and have followed the impeachment of her husband very closely and am critical of her and him of the aftermath of how they handled it as I have a right to voice. Also, since this is my thread I'll discuss what I want and I'll do the reporting here. For the record, I never wanted this discussion, but since you asked I had to answer and clarify.

You can post in here or fuck off. I'm fine with either one, because i don't have a stick up my ass.

Last edited:

Look the clintons deserved that title and public discrimination since they choose to be in the spotlight after a Presidential affair that helped to get Clinton impeached and embarrased out of office. Also, Mrs. Clinton chose to stay married to him. I never said anything that wasn't fitting and I never called her a lesbian or implied it. Also, since this is my thread I'll discuss what I want and I'll do the reporting here. For the record, I never wanted this discussion, but since you asked I had to answer and clarify.

You can post in here or fuck off. I'm fine with either one, because i don't have a stick up my ass.
Reported. Learn how to be civil or don't post in the CDZ.

Look the clintons deserved that title and public discrimination since they choose to be in the spotlight after a Presidential affair that helped to get Clinton impeached and embarrased out of office. Also, Mrs. Clinton chose to stay married to him. I never said anything that wasn't fitting and I never called her a lesbian or implied it. Also, since this is my thread I'll discuss what I want and I'll do the reporting here. For the record, I never wanted this discussion, but since you asked I had to answer and clarify.

Reported. Learn how to be civil or don't post in the CDZ.

I want you out of my thread for intentional derailment out of personal hate for a poster. That shouldn't be tolerated anywhere.

Remember who created this thread, and who is the one trying to stay on topic. Mods- this back and forth should have ended after post #13. Derailment was never my intent. Anything about the Clintons is fair game since they are public figures as we found out during the impeachment proceedings in the 90's with Bill Clinton. If the Libs don't like it tough. Us conservatives have had to tolerate much worse. If posters don't have the backbone to handle it they are forewarned to stay away. Clintons have baggage. Also, if Hilary forgives adultry or thinks it's ok or not a divorcable offense is there a line she isn't afraid to cross? Very legit question. Speaks of her character. A leaders Character should always be called into question.

Last edited:
Is there something wrong with being a lesbian? You act like its derogatory for some reason.

Esmeralda,

everything about the clintons decisions and character is fair game as long as we talk civilly about it. I reported Vigilant and you and the other poster for not being civil or understanding what is civil and what's not. Clintons decisions whether marital or involving character or that a person doesn't agree with due to their religious or non religious beliefs can be talked about civilly if you can act like an adult. Many will find I'm being more civil than any politician in the last 25 years.

Forum List

Back