Is Hilary clinton's beliefs the same as Bill Clintons?

Hilliary is like a chameleon. She is going to "beleive" whatever she thinks will give her the best chance of winning the Oval Office. As such, she would give Elizibeth Warren a big wet kiss in public if she thought it would result in more votes. To be fair this is a characteristic of many politicians, to base their beleifs on whatever direction the political winds are blowing.

My thread got moved to the politics section due the the fucking conservatives acting like fucking liberal trolls here. How fucking embarrassing.

You want to see what a political genius can do to in a "political" discussion involving 2 of the most political savvy politicians and the biggest GOP opportunity come in 2016? Be fucking prepared both libs and conservatives. I've fucking had it with both of you. Game on. I'll show you what politics really is.

My thread got moved to the politics section due the the fucking conservatives acting like fucking liberal trolls here. How fucking embarrassing.

You want to see what a political genius can do to in a "political" discussion involving 2 of the most political savvy politicians and the biggest GOP opportunity come in 2016? Be fucking prepared both libs and conservatives. I've fucking had it with both of you. Game on. I'll show you what politics really is.

I suspect that you telling Esmeralda that she can "fuck off" in post number 13 is what got the thread moved from CDZ to politics.

However; staying on topic, both Bill and Hillary are supporters of the LGBT community. If my mere inuendo that Hillary may be attracted to women is truely what got this thread kicked into from CDZ to politics, then I expect our LGBT members and supporters to be outraged. It is an admission to the beleif that such attraction is wrong or immoral and shows a lack of tollerance toward our LGBT community. I think both Bill and Hillary would be against stigmatizing the LBGT community in this way.

Forum List

Back