Is Hillary Clinton a Homosexual?

I have heard many remarks and jokes about her being a homosexual. I know to many on this board it really does not make a difference. It is very popular for these arranged type marriages for political benefit. There are many things in her life that do make you wonder about the accuracy of her being a homosexual. She seems to have a "very" "very" close relationship with the wife of Anthony Wiener. He has proven himself to be sexually disfunctional and with his wife staying with him but closer to Hillary appears very strange. Just state your views on this subject.

I don't care in the least on what she does or doesn't so with her special bits. So long as everyone involved is a consenting adult, then it doesn't matter to me at all what goes on behind her bedroom doors and with whom. My objection to her has nothing to do with her sexual preferences and everything to do with her politics and character.

That said, the idea of Hillary scissoring some chick or some broad going down on Hillary or Hillary slipping her fingers between her aged roast beef flaps while watching two gals go to town with tongues and fingers and dildos makes me want to suck start a shotgun jus to get those images out of my brain.

I have heard many remarks and jokes about her being a homosexual. I know to many on this board it really does not make a difference. It is very popular for these arranged type marriages for political benefit. There are many things in her life that do make you wonder about the accuracy of her being a homosexual. She seems to have a "very" "very" close relationship with the wife of Anthony Wiener. He has proven himself to be sexually disfunctional and with his wife staying with him but closer to Hillary appears very strange. Just state your views on this subject.

I don't care in the least on what she does or doesn't so with her special bits. So long as everyone involved is a consenting adult, then it doesn't matter to me at all what goes on behind her bedroom doors and with whom. My objection to her has nothing to do with her sexual preferences and everything to do with her politics and character.

That said, the idea of Hillary scissoring some chick or some broad going down on Hillary or Hillary slipping her fingers between her aged roast beef flaps while watching two gals go to town with tongues and fingers and dildos makes me want to suck start a shotgun jus to get those images out of my brain.

Well, now I hate You...:laugh:

:eusa_doh:( why did I read the second paragraph.)

Who cares, and this is far from a Political thread.

MOVED to General Discussion.

I don't think she's gay, but...
hillaryicebucket1.jpg

Forum List

Back