Is Hillary that naive ?

So Hillary gives Bill the pass because he was under stress, it was a one time lapse, and Monica was a looney tune ? I was on the floor laughing at this...

Documents reveal Hillary Clinton?s private reaction to her husband?s cheating scandal with Monica Lewinsky ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

The Whereabouts of Bill Clinton's Wee Wee: An Ongoing Conservative Concern since 1997.

Still repeating the same old lie since 1997

Bill was disbarred ,paid a big fine because he LIED committing purgury a crime. But things like that matter not to people like Bill that lie a lot.

That punishment was sufficient. But the GOP wanted more, impeachment, and got the humiliating loss on that the GOP deserved. Americans were not just that obsessed with the current location of Bill Clinton's wee wee, like most conservatives still seem to be today.

That punishment was sufficient. But the GOP wanted more, impeachment, and got the humiliating loss on that the GOP deserved. Americans were not just that obsessed with the current location of Bill Clinton's wee wee, like most conservatives still seem to be today.

You fucking stupid are you not?? nobody gave a shit obout his weewee,we do care that the bugger waved his bony finger and lied like hell to the nation on TV,then committed a crime.

A crime,something you must not care about ,you simple fuck.

Nope, didn't really care about it at all.

He was punished, so your pity party about him is stupid, and you need to stfu.

The GOP needs to stop obsessing over Bill Clinton's pee pee, or if women are pregnant or not, or whose having sex with whom. Mind your business.

You fucking stupid are you not?? nobody gave a shit obout his weewee,we do care that the bugger waved his bony finger and lied like hell to the nation on TV,then committed a crime.

A crime,something you must not care about ,you simple fuck.

lol... The point is the what Hillary said, and the topic of the post. Don't let the mindlessness of the Libtards distract you.

The GOP needs to stop obsessing over Bill Clinton's pee pee, or if women are pregnant or not, or whose having sex with whom. Mind your business.

Your the one that keeps bring up his dick??

So him getting on national TV and bull shitting the nation means nothing to you,or that he can commit a crime,that other have been put behind bars for,you still want to talk about his dick?

Can't absorb a simple point huh? The articles are all over the internet today. Is she really that naive? If so, do you want her as POTUS ?

seems you are uninformed.

No one cared about his penis. They cared that he lied to congress. A crime.

No one cares if a woman is pregnant...but some believe if you make the commitment, go through to the end.

No one cares who has sex with who...but some believe that marriage is not about sex but about a man and a woman uniting.

Seems you think gay lifestyle is all about sex.

It is not. It is mostly about love.

Actually, the "lie" was in a deposition. But the larger issue is no one ever before was allowed to seek a criminal investigation into activities prior to his election that went to personal issues somehow not connected with official financial misdeeds.

Fortunately, so far, the dims have not retaliaited ... though if there'd been more of a smoking gun with W in terms of bogus stock deals or going AWOL .... Katy bar the door.

I suspect Mitt would have gotten an IRS colonoscopy.

Actually, the "lie" was in a deposition. But the larger issue is no one ever before was allowed to seek a criminal investigation into activities prior to his election that went to personal issues somehow not connected with official financial misdeeds.

Fortunately, so far, the dims have not retaliaited ... though if there'd been more of a smoking gun with W in terms of bogus stock deals or going AWOL .... Katy bar the door.

I suspect Mitt would have gotten an IRS colonoscopy.

The lie was also on national TV,I watched as he LIED and shook his finger.

There is a term,its called integrity.

JFC, lying to the American public on tv is hardly a crime. I mean W would have been lined up in front a Wall, and I voted for the shmuck.

Slick was impeached for lying to Starr in a deposition nominally about Whitewater, but when the gop found whitewater was going ... down the water, they shifted to ..... SEX

Assuming she runs, it should be pretty interesting to see how the public reacts to the inevitable re-hash of all the crap from Bill's scandals.

On one hand, the public may be sick of the whole thing and knee-jerk away from her, on the other they might have sympathy for her as the GOP piles on.

Either way, the word "unpleasant" pops to mind.

In 2012 Willie's approval rating was 68%. So, the GOP bringing it up will only make the GOP look rather childish.
Oh and I want to point out that I was one of those folks that was all pissed off. But that was 17 years ago. I could care less. He was a much better prez than GWB or Obama. That's why 68% of the people have given him a pass.

He was impeached knucklehead and CNN is the source and its you getting giddy like dweeb over his wee wee

Forum List

Back