🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Hillary's e-mail scandal falling apart?

If you hate "liars" why do you support Hillary? She's one of the biggest ones out there.

I don't support Hillary. Although I do not share your belief that she is a liar. At least not anywhere near the extent of the current GOP representatives in congress.

She handled the Benghazi description in a clumsy way true, but the venom you people spew towards her is beyond the pale. I don't particularly support Obama either but the villification generated by the RWers is not only untrue ..it is traitorous in it's effect.
If you hate "liars" why do you support Hillary? She's one of the biggest ones out there.

RWers have no business calling anyone a liar. Bush lied us into two wars and his daddy lied to Saddam about Kuaitt. Several hundred thousand human beings slaughtered because of the Bush's lies. Several million displaced. Lies upon lies murder upon murder and you people have the nerve to piss your panties because of a fumbled press conference about Benghazi? And these e-mails... Who cares? What on earth is the big deal? You people are seriously mentally defective if you think the stupid e-mail thing and how Benghazi was reported amounts to jack shit. Just one lie by Bush, Rove and Cheney outing the CIA operative was a thousand times more destructive than ANYTHING Hillary has done.

I can't take you seriously. Your perspective is cartoon like. You people make things up at will and one more lie is more ridiculous than the last and the next.

Ummm Valerie Plame was outed by Richard Armitage, a Colin Powell operative. At least use real facts and don't make them up. I'm a liberal Democrat and all I ask is that everyone be treated the same. Bush was LIED TOO, of that their is no doubt. The question though is who lied to him.

Hillary though, she lies for her personal advantage at the expense of the American people, and that is unforgivable.

With all due respect...Valerie Plame outed herself when she and her hubby decided to write an op-ed piece in the New York Times...probably the most widely read newspaper on the planet...attempting to "knee cap" George W. Bush's reelection campaign right before the election. The Bush Administration was really left with no choice but to discredit her and her husband by addressing what really took place in Africa.

When all was said and done it was Joe Wilson who was forced to admit that HE was the one who lied about what he knew and when he knew it.

This is sort of true. Armitage told Novak about her husband first, and then her role came out as well. All of this occurred about the time that her husband was writing the Op-Ed.

Be honest here, Westwall...Joe Wilson was introducing his wife to people at Washington cocktail parties and telling them that she worked at the CIA long before they wrote that op-ed. To say that Armitage, Novak or anyone else "outed" her, always bordered on farce. The whole "the Bushies outed Valerie because we blew the whistle on them" was the fallback position that Wilson and Plame took when their op-ed didn't get the results they were looking for and they were both not going to get rewarded by a grateful Kerry Administration. The truth is...they both played hardball politics with that op-ed and they failed to pull it off. What do you do at that point? Well your careers in government obviously aren't going anywhere with Bush still in office! So the only thing left to do is paint yourselves as victims and try and make some money selling your story.

I have never seen anything that would classified as anything other than hearsay on that. I do agree that Wilson outed himself. And yes they were definitely playing hardball politics.

I don't support Hillary. Although I do not share your belief that she is a liar. At least not anywhere near the extent of the current GOP representatives in congress.

She handled the Benghazi description in a clumsy way true, but the venom you people spew towards her is beyond the pale. I don't particularly support Obama either but the villification generated by the RWers is not only untrue ..it is traitorous in it's effect.

RWers have no business calling anyone a liar. Bush lied us into two wars and his daddy lied to Saddam about Kuaitt. Several hundred thousand human beings slaughtered because of the Bush's lies. Several million displaced. Lies upon lies murder upon murder and you people have the nerve to piss your panties because of a fumbled press conference about Benghazi? And these e-mails... Who cares? What on earth is the big deal? You people are seriously mentally defective if you think the stupid e-mail thing and how Benghazi was reported amounts to jack shit. Just one lie by Bush, Rove and Cheney outing the CIA operative was a thousand times more destructive than ANYTHING Hillary has done.

I can't take you seriously. Your perspective is cartoon like. You people make things up at will and one more lie is more ridiculous than the last and the next.

Ummm Valerie Plame was outed by Richard Armitage, a Colin Powell operative. At least use real facts and don't make them up. I'm a liberal Democrat and all I ask is that everyone be treated the same. Bush was LIED TOO, of that their is no doubt. The question though is who lied to him.

Hillary though, she lies for her personal advantage at the expense of the American people, and that is unforgivable.

With all due respect...Valerie Plame outed herself when she and her hubby decided to write an op-ed piece in the New York Times...probably the most widely read newspaper on the planet...attempting to "knee cap" George W. Bush's reelection campaign right before the election. The Bush Administration was really left with no choice but to discredit her and her husband by addressing what really took place in Africa.

When all was said and done it was Joe Wilson who was forced to admit that HE was the one who lied about what he knew and when he knew it.

Good grief, another history revisionist. When will you people stop defending the criminal acts of the Booooosh administration? Obviously the establishment republicans realize what a liability he is. I don't see any of the GOP hopefuls asking him for advise.

What "criminal acts" are you referring to in regards to Valerie Plame? Do you even know?

George W. Bush retired to his ranch in Texas when he finished his second term. He seldom chimes in on ANY political discussions by choice.
Valerie was a covert CIA agent. Scooter outed her. He went to prison. Outing a covert agent is a federal offense.

Good grief, another history revisionist. When will you people stop defending the criminal acts of the Booooosh administration? Obviously the establishment republicans realize what a liability he is. I don't see any of the GOP hopefuls asking him for advise.

What "criminal acts" are you referring to in regards to Valerie Plame? Do you even know?

George W. Bush retired to his ranch in Texas when he finished his second term. He seldom chimes in on ANY political discussions by choice.
Valerie was a covert CIA agent. Scooter outed her. He went to prison. Outing a covert agent is a federal offense.

You're a moron. Scooter Libby didn't go to prison for outing Valerie Plame...he was convicted of lying to Federal agents. Valerie Plame hadn't been a covert agent in years. Don't you get tired of proving how ignorant you are about the world you live in?

This is sort of true. Armitage told Novak about her husband first, and then her role came out as well. All of this occurred about the time that her husband was writing the Op-Ed.

Be honest here, Westwall...Joe Wilson was introducing his wife to people at Washington cocktail parties and telling them that she worked at the CIA long before they wrote that op-ed. To say that Armitage, Novak or anyone else "outed" her, always bordered on farce. The whole "the Bushies outed Valerie because we blew the whistle on them" was the fallback position that Wilson and Plame took when their op-ed didn't get the results they were looking for and they were both not going to get rewarded by a grateful Kerry Administration. The truth is...they both played hardball politics with that op-ed and they failed to pull it off. What do you do at that point? Well your careers in government obviously aren't going anywhere with Bush still in office! So the only thing left to do is paint yourselves as victims and try and make some money selling your story.

I have never seen anything that would classified as anything other than hearsay on that. I do agree that Wilson outed himself. And yes they were definitely playing hardball politics.

Let's be honest here...doing what they did...when they did it...was politics at it's sleaziest. You accuse someone of something right before an election hoping enough people buy what you're selling without checking into it and that sways the election your way. Then when the people you've smeared object to what you've accused them of...you accuse them of "outing" you even though you haven't been a covert agent in years and just co-authored an op-ed in a newspaper with the widest circulation of any newspaper in the US?

Valerie Plame and Joe Wilson are two very slimy people...who felt the end justified the means. Now they are left wing "heroes" who make their living off of their notoriety.

Let's be honest here...doing what they did...when they did it...was politics at it's sleaziest. You accuse someone of something right before an election hoping enough people buy what you're selling without checking into it and that sways the election your way. Then when the people you've smeared object to what you've accused them of...you accuse them of "outing" you even though you haven't been a covert agent in years and just co-authored an op-ed in a newspaper with the widest circulation of any newspaper in the US?

Valerie Plame and Joe Wilson are two very slimy people...who felt the end justified the means. Now they are left wing "heroes" who make their living off of their notoriety.

Yes, they are. They are CIA after all. They are also Clinton creatures.

You have to believe that they were convinced that if their little publicity stunt worked that John Kerry would have paid them back by finding them a nice little "Ambassadorship" somewhere. When that didn't pan out for them they did what EVERY sleazeball does these days...they hired an agent and did a book deal. What's amazing is that in that book, Joe Wilson admits that he did lie about what he discovered when he was in Africa...yet people like R-Derp remain clueless about that.

the company maintaining her server had no security clearance
So? They weren't reading her emails either. And there was no classified info in her emails, anyway, so it's a moot point.

Are you truly that stupid? If this were a private company being this cavalier with security their entire board of directors would be up on charges. No classified emails can go ANYPLACE that has no security clearance. PERIOD. It is a FELONY you twit.

And more to the point (and the whole reason for security clearances in the first place you moron) is how the hell do you know WHO was reading them?

That's the whole point of having clearances.
Nothing was classified at the time it was on her server. So it's a moot point.

And if nobody even knew she had a private server, how could foreign entities hack it?

the company maintaining her server had no security clearance
So? They weren't reading her emails either. And there was no classified info in her emails, anyway, so it's a moot point.

I'm curious, Synth...how do you know what was in Hillary Clinton's e-mails since she erased over 50,000 of them? You've decided to take the word of someone that has a long history of not telling the truth?
Classified info is kept on secure government servers. It cannot be transfered to a non-classified server. Not "shouldn't be" - it can't. There are safeguards that prevent it.

And there is only a long history of Right-wingers claiming that she hasn't told the truth.

But, the bad guys in Tehran and Pongyang and Caracus most likely were reading it.
How could they be reading it when no one knew she had a server in the first place?

Use your brain instead of Sean Hannity's defective one.

And no - nothing was classified on her server.
There was a yon of classified stuff on there. The found some on the first day, just taking a small sample. That the classified stuff had the classification tags removed does not mean it became unclassified

Coming from someone who probably voted twice for Barack "I don't have a clue what I'm doing" Obama...that's rather amusing, Esmeralda! Just saying...
What a stupid thing for you to say. Just childish and stupid.

For one thing, for anyone on the entire planet to think there is a comparison between Obama and Trump is crazy. Not even one of the weak and rather pathetic line up of current GOP candidates is anywhere near someone I would compare Trump to. Trump is a nut case. He is not a viable candidate for the the White House. He is not a viable person or individual to lead the free world, to lead the strongest nation on the planet. You people who support him have lost your minds.

For the second thing, I'm not and never was a cheer leader for Obama: I wanted Mrs. Clinton, not Obama. At the same time, he has been viciously and without precedence or with any reason, been accused of being a horrible president, when the facts are that he has been quite adequate, to the point he is rated at 18 by presidential historians (while, BTW, GW Bush is rated nearly last).

So, people like you seem to live in some wierd, perverted la la land that not only ignores reality but makes up a skewed one to fit your perverse wishful image of what reality should be. God help us if someone like Trump actually makes it to the White House: we would be at war literally and figuratively with most of the world within months. He is completely without the skills, intellect, knowledge and understanding to be the US President. The fact people like you in the GOP don't realize that is absolutely shocking and a sad, sad insight into contemporary America.

What's amusing is that you think Barry Obama has the "skills, intellect, knowledge and understanding" to be POTUS but that Donald Trump has none of those things!

What exactly has Obama done in his life besides be fortunate enough to be "Johnny on the spot" when Harvard needed to send a signal that they were not a racist institution and decided that the easiest way to do that would be to name a black man as the first President of the Harvard Law Review?

If you REALLY look at the man's accomplishments before and since then...he's been (to use your own description!) nothing more than "adequate" at every thing he's done in life. He was a mediocre lawyer. He was a run of the mill college instructor. He was an abysmal legislator.

Now compare that to Trump. You may not like the man. I don't particularly like him myself but only a fool would say that he doesn't have skill, intellect, knowledge and understanding! He has all of those in spades.
OMG It is amazing. Only a fool would think Donald Trump is worthy of a position as US president. He is a buffoon. Plain and simple. He's like Palin on steroids. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. You all think Palin is so cool and that she's viable as a presidential candidate. Too funny.
Have you seen the democratic candidats?
A socialist
A murderer
And a buffoon.
I mean damn
LMAO
Slyhunter is a piece of shit.

Think and make up in your heads what your spouting boys, but facts are facts....
and google is your friend.

Producer
NBC News

updated 5/29/2007 4:24:09 PM ET

WASHINGTON — An unclassified summary of outed CIA officer Valerie Plame's employment history at the spy agency, disclosed for the first time today in a court filing by Special Counsel Patrick Fitzgerald, indicates that Plame was "covert" when her name became public in July 2003.

The summary is part of an attachment to Fitzgerald's memorandum to the court supporting his recommendation that I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby, Vice President Cheney's former top aide, spend 2-1/2 to 3 years in prison for obstructing the CIA leak investigation.

The nature of Plame's CIA employment never came up in Libby's perjury and obstruction of justice trial.

Undercover travel
The unclassified summary of Plame's employment with the CIA at the time that syndicated columnist Robert Novak published her name on July 14, 2003 says, "Ms. Wilson was a covert CIA employee for who the CIA was taking affirmative measures to conceal her intelligence relationship to the United States."

Plame worked as an operations officer in the Directorate of Operations and was assigned to the Counterproliferation Division (CPD) in January 2002 at CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia.

The employment history indicates that while she was assigned to CPD, Plame, "engaged in temporary duty travel overseas on official business." The report says, "she traveled at least seven times to more than ten times." When overseas Plame traveled undercover, "sometimes in true name and sometimes in alias -- but always using cover -- whether official or non-official (NOC) -- with no ostensible relationship to the CIA."

Plame was ‘covert’ agent at time of name leak

Last edited:
What's amusing is that you think Barry Obama has the "skills, intellect, knowledge and understanding" to be POTUS but that Donald Trump has none of those things!

What exactly has Obama done in his life besides be fortunate enough to be "Johnny on the spot" when Harvard needed to send a signal that they were not a racist institution and decided that the easiest way to do that would be to name a black man as the first President of the Harvard Law Review?

If you REALLY look at the man's accomplishments before and since then...he's been (to use your own description!) nothing more than "adequate" at every thing he's done in life. He was a mediocre lawyer. He was a run of the mill college instructor. He was an abysmal legislator.

Now compare that to Trump. You may not like the man. I don't particularly like him myself but only a fool would say that he doesn't have skill, intellect, knowledge and understanding! He has all of those in spades.
OMG It is amazing. Only a fool would think Donald Trump is worthy of a position as US president. He is a buffoon. Plain and simple. He's like Palin on steroids. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. You all think Palin is so cool and that she's viable as a presidential candidate. Too funny.
A socialist
A murderer
And a buffoon.
I mean damn

I repeat.....with Trump breathing, the GOP cannot win in 2016. It does not matter who is the Dem. pick......just a fact. He is in the process of screwing the your party over. Nothing that you can do about it. Sit back and watch.

You keep spewing this as if you believe it so I will assume you do. Here's some free education, if Trump is the nominee he'll win...and that scares the crap out of me as a Democrat.
OMG I didn't think you were that stupid.
Then you haven't been paying attention. ;)

A socialist
A murderer
And a buffoon.
I mean damn

I repeat.....with Trump breathing, the GOP cannot win in 2016. It does not matter who is the Dem. pick......just a fact. He is in the process of screwing the your party over. Nothing that you can do about it. Sit back and watch.

You keep spewing this as if you believe it so I will assume you do. Here's some free education, if Trump is the nominee he'll win...and that scares the crap out of me as a Democrat.

Have you been on Mars? He has lost the Hispanic vote, he can't win the black vote and most true conservatives hate him. HE WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT!
And now he's pissing off the Asians. Obama got over 70% of the Asian vote against Romney, and Romney never mocked them like Trump does.

Hillary Clinton destroyed her own candidacy. The latest Quinnipiac poll shows that the top three words people associate with her are “liar,” “dishonest” and “untrustworthy.”

:rofl:

hiLIARy

But, the bad guys in Tehran and Pongyang and Caracus most likely were reading it.
How could they be reading it when no one knew she had a server in the first place?

Use your brain instead of Sean Hannity's defective one.

And no - nothing was classified on her server.
There was a yon of classified stuff on there. The found some on the first day, just taking a small sample. That the classified stuff had the classification tags removed does not mean it became unclassified
Classified later on, not while she had it.

Forum List

Back