Is Hillary's plan of loving & hugging the terrorists a good plan?

Who's hugging and loving the terrorists?

Last I saw was Obama was pounding the hell out of them with Predator drones
Hillary would continue the attacks

Republicans oppose the use of drones

Or to be more precise- Republicans both are opposed to Obama using Drones and also complaining that Obama is not doing enough- while also opposed to Obama doing anything more.
Nonsense.
He should be using drones COMBINED with overwhelming bombing of all ISIS controlled territories. Not this pin prick bullshit he's been doing. He also should have bombed them into hell as they Fled Iraq with American military equipment into Syria. But he didn't, he sat idly by and watched as ISIS amassed military assets the likes that are of every terrorists throughout history's wet dreams.

So you do want more Americans involved in Syria and Iraq? You should let your Conservative politicians know this.

I have watched the Conservatives complain for years now whenever President Obama did do anything in the ME- and whenever he didn't do anything in the ME.

Pretty much the only thing consistent is that they complain about President Obama.

Or to be more precise- Republicans both are opposed to Obama using Drones and also complaining that Obama is not doing enough- while also opposed to Obama doing anything more.
Republicans are soft on terrorism

Actually the plan is GOOD one. She has sufficient body mass that if she's hugging when the blast is triggered it might absorb enough of the shock to save countless lives.

Would love to get this from the Hildebeast.....

stinkface.jpg

Love that stinkface...

Republicans are soft on terrorism

Well we know that Mrs. Tuzla isn't soft on ME terrorism. She has already threatened to nuke Iran.

Anyone able to be manipulated into thinking Clinton won't be warlike enough and militaristic enough has taken an extended absence from reality. Not to worry, she’ll keep the wars going and the funding flowing to the war profiteers and govt contractors.

Derping along in your derp mobile, if anyone criticizes the left you squeal...

Nonsense.
He should be using drones COMBINED with overwhelming bombing of all ISIS controlled territories. Not this pin prick bullshit he's been doing. He also should have bombed them into hell as they Fled Iraq with American military equipment into Syria. But he didn't, he sat idly by and watched as ISIS amassed military assets the likes that are of every terrorists throughout history's wet dreams.

So you do want more Americans involved in Syria and Iraq? You should let your Conservative politicians know this.

I have watched the Conservatives complain for years now whenever President Obama did do anything in the ME- and whenever he didn't do anything in the ME.

Pretty much the only thing consistent is that they complain about President Obama.

I noticed that as well. At least no one complained when Bush was Commander in Chief about his conduct of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. Did I get that right?

Forum List

Back