🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Homosexuality a Mental Disorder ?

Just for you, :eusa_drool:

"found throughout the animal kingdom".

Homosexual behavior in animals - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Post the portion you are referring to. Anyone can google and post a wikilink. Wikipedia is not a peer reviewed source, it's open to editing by anyone that cares to do so. We are discussing science, not opinion. And again, if you've lost focus, the question isn't that it occurs in the animal kingdom, but that it's a preference over the opposite gender.

Last edited:
People against homosexuals have a mental disorder. Like wtf is it of their business who's having sex with whom? Geez, really disturbed homophobes. Get a grip.

Further Proof of Homosexual Dementia

Homosexual Serial Killers

Serial killers who are known to have been homosexual or bi-sexual is extremely high (over 43%), the total number of apprehended serial killers is too small to make 100% accurate statistically relevant statements , but homosexuals are certainly over represented

Many of the most famous serial killers (e.g., Jeffrey Dahmer, Andrew Cunanan, John Wayne Gacy, etc.) were homosexuals

Given that less than 2% of adults are homosexuals (plus 1 to 2% who are bisexual), there should not be that many homosexuals among the total number of serial killers.

Conclusion : Homosexuals are Mentally Unstable in many facets - in addition to Pedophilia and a multitude of perversions and dementias they are also over represented among serial killers. Basically they have a total indifference to Human Life when it gets in the way of their getting their rocks off nothing else matters - Not their own well being, not the well being of their neighbors, Children, and certainly not Society. The number one / numero uno driving force behind their demented existence is sexual gratification ....NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

You should have mentioned William Bonin who raped and killed more than 30 boys and Luka Magnotta another gay serial killer.

It is worth mentioning that the incidence of cannibalism is also over represented among gays. You mentioned Jeffrey Dahmer, but there is also Armin Meiwes and Luka Magnotta who also ate their victims.

Just for you, :eusa_drool:

"found throughout the animal kingdom".

Homosexual behavior in animals - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Post the portion you are referring to. Anyone can google and post a wikilink. Wikipedia is not a peer reviewed source, it's open to editing by anyone that cares to do so. We are discussing science, not opinion. And again, if you've lost focus, the question isn't that it occurs in the animal kingdom, but that it's a preference over the opposite gender.

His article is interesting but inconclusive and although some observations do tend tend to point to sexual perversion in some species it is far from a smoking gun

A majority of the research available concerning homosexual behavior in animals lacks specification between animals that exclusively exhibit same-sex tendencies and those that participate in heterosexual and homosexual mating activities interchangeably. This lack of distinction has led to differing opinions and conflicting interpretations of collected data amongst scientists and researchers. - As I stated - Inconclusive

In addition - it is a wll known fact that animals act based upon instinct, sometimes triggered by pheromones, or other factors - including lack of an available mate of the opposite sex or a times even the same species. They lack the sentience that human beings are supposed to have and as demonstrated will boink just about anything when the urge arises.

deer_mating.jpg

Last edited:
As a footnote, I will say that in my totally uneducated opinion, homosexuality and lesbianism are totally different phenomena. Lesbians are not sexually attracted to other women in the same way that homosexuals are attracted to men. Most just crave affection and cannot relate to men, for one reason or another.

I missed that when yu first posted it - Well put DGS - I just repped you .

As a footnote, I will say that in my totally uneducated opinion, homosexuality and lesbianism are totally different phenomena. Lesbians are not sexually attracted to other women in the same way that homosexuals are attracted to men. Most just crave affection and cannot relate to men, for one reason or another.

I missed that when yu first posted it - Well put DGS - I just repped you .

Part of the price for sick sexual perversion=God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27 and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in [t]their own persons the due penalty of their error romans 1:26-27

I always fear when those who claim Biblical jurisdiction over the greater society. Because there are so many different interpretations to chose from, and one size never fits all. Some Biblical adherents handle snakes and they believe they are right. Some are Amish and refuse to mix with the greater world, and they believe they are right. Some cling to the Genesis myth and believe that the Bible can serve as a geology or biology or astronomy text book, and they believe they are right.

But the societies they all champion are not the societies which serve all people all the time in all places. And yet, they believe they are right.

Here in 21st century America, our secular society knows two things: we are in a constant state of flux, always evolving and striving to accommodate diverse thoughts and beliefs and, we don't want to devolve into a narrow template imposed by those who believe they are right in their own narrow interpretation of Biblical lessons.

I always fear when those who claim Biblical jurisdiction over the greater society. Because there are so many different interpretations to chose from, and one size never fits all. Some Biblical adherents handle snakes and they believe they are right. Some are Amish and refuse to mix with the greater world, and they believe they are right. Some cling to the Genesis myth and believe that the Bible can serve as a geology or biology or astronomy text book, and they believe they are right.

But the societies they all champion are not the societies which serve all people all the time in all places. And yet, they believe they are right.

Here in 21st century America, our secular society knows two things: we are in a constant state of flux, always evolving and striving to accommodate diverse thoughts and beliefs and, we don't want to devolve into a narrow template imposed by those who believe they are right in their own narrow interpretation of Biblical lessons.

Yes!!! Almighty God makes the laws and rules for his creation humans and those rules and laws are found in the God inspired (God breathed) Holybible!!!

Yes!!! Almighty God makes the laws and rules for his creation humans and those yrules and laws are found in the God inspired (God breathed) Holybible!!!
Are we to follow each and every law in the Bible? If I do not handle snakes, am I breaking the law? If i do not move to a farm and live without electricity, am I breaking the law? If I study science, am I breaking the law? If I plant two different plants side by side in my garden, am I breaking the law? If I have a ham and cheese sandwich, am I breaking the law?

If I accept my fellow man as my brother, even if that man is a homosexual, am I breaking the law?

i always fear when those who claim biblical jurisdiction over the greater society. Because there are so many different interpretations to chose from, and one size never fits all. Some biblical adherents handle snakes and they believe they are right. Some are amish and refuse to mix with the greater world, and they believe they are right. Some cling to the genesis myth and believe that the bible can serve as a geology or biology or astronomy text book, and they believe they are right.

Here in 21st century america, our secular society knows two things: We are in a constant state of flux, always evolving and striving to accommodate diverse thoughts and beliefs and, we don't want to devolve into a narrow template imposed by those who believe they are right in their own narrow interpretation of biblical lessons.

yes!!! Almighty god makes the laws and rules for his creation humans and those yrules and laws are found in the god inspired (god breathed) holybible!!!
are we to follow each and every law in the bible? If i do not handle snakes, am i breaking the law? If i do not move to a farm and live without electricity, am i breaking the law? If i study science, am i breaking the law? If i plant two different plants side by side in my garden, am i breaking the law? If i have a ham and cheese sandwich, am i breaking the law?

If i accept my fellow man as my brother, even if that man is a homosexual, am i breaking the law?

and what of other sinners?? Thieves and murderers??

yes!!! Almighty god makes the laws and rules for his creation humans and those yrules and laws are found in the god inspired (god breathed) holybible!!!
are we to follow each and every law in the bible? If i do not handle snakes, am i breaking the law? If i do not move to a farm and live without electricity, am i breaking the law? If i study science, am i breaking the law? If i plant two different plants side by side in my garden, am i breaking the law? If i have a ham and cheese sandwich, am i breaking the law?

If i accept my fellow man as my brother, even if that man is a homosexual, am i breaking the law?

You could not answer my questions, yet you are so assured of the nature of sin. How can this dichotomy exist? What does the Bible say about judging others? Is that a passage you can follow?

You could not answer my questions, yet you are so assured of the nature of sin. How can this dichotomy exist? What does the Bible say about judging others? Is that a passage you can follow?

I need not judge sick sexual perversion as God HAS JUDGED IT ALREADY AND SAID SEXUAL PERVERSION IS AN ABOMINATION!!!

I need not judge sick sexual perversion as God HAS JUDGED IT ALREADY AND SAID SEXUAL PERVERSION IS AN ABOMINATION!!!
Is this the only Biblical edict you subscribe to, or are all the laws written in the Bible to be obeyed? Or are you cherry picking the laws that justify your fears and suspicions?

Is this the only Biblical edict you subscribe to, or are all the laws written in the Bible to be obeyed? Or are you cherry picking the laws that justify your fears and suspicions?

Every word of the Holybible is inspired by God(God breathed), believe and be born again into the forever family of God.

Forum List

Back