🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Homosexuality a Mental Disorder ?

I need not judge sick sexual perversion as God HAS JUDGED IT ALREADY AND SAID SEXUAL PERVERSION IS AN ABOMINATION!!!
Is this the only Biblical edict you subscribe to, or are all the laws written in the Bible to be obeyed? Or are you cherry picking the laws that justify your fears and suspicions?

Every word of the Holybible is inspired by God(God breathed), believe and be born again into the forever family of God.
Right now I'm breaking the Biblical law as interpreted by the Amish. Right now I'm wearing a shirt made of two different threads and that means I'm breaking Biblical law. For lunch, I ate both swine and dairy on the same plate, so I broke Biblical law.

Why are those laws ignored by you if each and every word is divine and sacred?

Right now I accept my fellow man as my brother. I insist on doing unto him as I would have him do unto me. By following that commandment, am I also breaking Biblical law? Should I condemn homosexuals? Is that my duty unto God? Should our laws follow all the dictates of the Bible? How would that be different from Muslims calling for Sharia law?

Is this the only Biblical edict you subscribe to, or are all the laws written in the Bible to be obeyed? Or are you cherry picking the laws that justify your fears and suspicions?

Every word of the Holybible is inspired by God(God breathed), believe and be born again into the forever family of God.
Right now I'm breaking the Biblical law as interpreted by the Amish. Right now I'm wearing a shirt made of two different threads and that means I'm breaking Biblical law. For lunch, I ate both swine and dairy on the same plate, so I broke Biblical law.

Right now I accept my fellow man as my brother. I insist on doing unto him as I would have him do unto me. By following that commandment, am I also breaking Biblical law? Should I condemn homosexuals? Is that my duty unto God? Should our laws follow all the dictates of the Bible? How would that be different from Muslims calling for Sharia law?

So you show us you have no understanding about laws God gave the Jewish people in early times. Believers cannot call those brothers that reject GOD AND CHOSE TO LIVE IN LIVES OF SIN REFUSING TO CONFESS AND REPENT,THOSE PEOPLE ARE CHILDREN OF THE DEVIL!!! AND YOU???

So you show us you have no understanding about laws God gave the Jewish people in early times. Believers cannot call those brothers that reject GOD AND CHOSE TO LIVE IN LIVES OF SIN REFUSING TO CONFESS AND REPENT,THOSE PEOPLE ARE CHILDREN OF THE DEVIL!!! AND YOU???
Once you demonstrate the ability to answer my questions, I'll address this rant about children of the devil. Please tell me which Biblical laws we can afford to ignore.

Once you demonstrate the ability to answer my questions, I'll address this rant about children of the devil. Please tell me which Biblical laws we can afford to ignore.

Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 Such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God. 1 CORINTHIANS 6:9-11

Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 Such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God. 1 CORINTHIANS 6:9-11
Has a homosexual done wrong to you, or are you just being a busybody? Or do you believe yourself to be an instrument of God and His judgement? And which Biblical laws can we afford to ignore?

I do not believe it is a mental disorder, but could be if a child was raised in a home where homosexuality is preferred or encouraged.
Homosexuality, it it's purity, that is, someone who is specifically attracted to their own sex is, by definition, an abnormality. There is no serious argument that could be provided based on the obvious biological purpose of male/female genitalia. Therefore homosexuality is a biological disorder.
To me, the question should be "is this abnormality unacceptable?" Should it be shunned or banned in some way. And my answer to that is no. It serves no purpose to punish people for something they cannot control, as long as it does no harm to others.
Funny, most homosexuals grew up with straight parents.

I do not believe it is a mental disorder, but could be if a child was raised in a home where homosexuality is preferred or encouraged.
Homosexuality, it it's purity, that is, someone who is specifically attracted to their own sex is, by definition, an abnormality. There is no serious argument that could be provided based on the obvious biological purpose of male/female genitalia. Therefore homosexuality is a biological disorder.
To me, the question should be "is this abnormality unacceptable?" Should it be shunned or banned in some way. And my answer to that is no. It serves no purpose to punish people for something they cannot control, as long as it does no harm to others.

So too did many pedophiles { predominantly Gay} as well as serial killers

Most ancient scriptures , whether divinely inspired or not are subject to a wide array of interpretation. Christian scriptures, being the most widely disseminated have inspired so many bizarre cults and interpretations that it is near to impossible to track them all.

One theme remains constant and recurring , which is that scriptures written by the ancients were based on generations of observation and adherence to the best practices for the "tribe" involved. The Kosher Laws, for example require sanitation when slaughtering and preparing food and also prohibits eating of "unclean" animals - pork - which is known to carry many parasites and varying diseases, shellfish etc... The Kosher Laws were a sane way for ancient Jews to avoid food borne diseases which were frequently deadly.

Scriptural prohibitions against Sodomy can be likened to the Kosher Laws as it has been clearly demonstrated the Homosexuality is unclean and unhealthy - both biologically and mentally, it is an act which breeds disease and death.

So basically Homosexuals can be compared to "Unclean Animals"

moses.jpg

liptick-on-a-pig-150x150.png

This Pig Ain't Kosher !!!

Last edited:

Most ancient scriptures , whether divinely inspired or not are subject to a wide array of interpretation. Christian scriptures, being the most widely disseminated have inspired so many bizarre cults and interpretations that it is near to impossible to track them all.

One theme remains constant and recurring , which is that scriptures written by the ancients were based on generations of observation and adherence to the best practices for the "tribe" involved. The Kosher Laws, for example require sanitation when slaughtering and preparing food and also prohibits eating of "unclean" animals - pork - which is known to carry many parasites and varying diseases, shellfish etc... The Kosher Laws were a sane way for ancient Jews to avoid food borne diseases which were frequently deadly.

Scriptural prohibitions against Sodomy can be likened to the Kosher Laws as it has been clearly demonstrated the Homosexuality is unclean and unhealthy - both biologically and mentally, it is an act which breeds disease and death.

moses.jpg

And yet a plate of ribs is not a death defying stunt. Bacon and eggs is a popular breakfast order.

If fears of the unclean animal can be obliterated by knowledge...

By that logic, to prevent serial murderers (pref'd term,) we should make sure every child grows up with pet dogs and cats. Many serial murderers didn't have pets and so didn't bond emotionally to other people or animals nor develop that empathy.

As to pedophilia, I'd say there's much more basis to that being a proper mental disorder than homosexuality is. Being sexually attracted to a prepubescent child makes no biological sense.

By that logic, to prevent serial murderers (pref'd term,) we should make sure every child grows up with pet dogs and cats. Many serial murderers didn't have pets and so didn't bond emotionally to other people or animals nor develop that empathy.

As to pedophilia, I'd say there's much more basis to that being a proper mental disorder than homosexuality is. Being sexually attracted to a prepubescent child makes no biological sense.

I was not aware of the "pet factor" that is very interesting

Being sexually attracted to a prepubescent child makes no biological sense.

And being attracted to the same sex also Makes no biological sense - so why do you continue to defend it ?

I was not aware of the "pet factor" that is very interesting

Being sexually attracted to a prepubescent child makes no biological sense.

And being attracted to the same sex also Makes no biological sense - so why do you continue to defend it ?

Sexual behaviours don't have to be reproductive and orgasms is an end unto itself. Why non-human animals exhibit homosexual as well as masturbatory behaviours.

But being sexually attracted to a prepubescnet child is being attracted to a non-sexual animal. Thus there's no reason to assign such younglings with sexual desires of their own. It's much more one-sided then. Not so with homosexuality among sexually mature animals however.

moses.jpg

And yet a plate of ribs is not a death defying stunt. Bacon and eggs is a popular breakfast order.

If fears of the unclean animal can be obliterated by knowledge...

Touche ' :clap2:

Actually, the Kosher Laws were rejected by Christians in Revelations, but it's only mildly relevant.

The analogy was intended to demonstrate the scriptural purpose for prohibition of unclean animals - that is was derived from a sane path of logic and not merely based on primitive superstitions.

Kosher restrictions don't apply to non-Jews. Were written LONG before Christianity even existed.

Delta - you're reverting back to your same Dopey old self -I thought we had made some progress here ! Read the post above this ....

Actually, the Kosher Laws were rejected by Christians in Revelations, but it's only mildly relevant.

The analogy was intended to demonstrate the scriptural purpose for prohibition of unclean animals - that is was derived from a sane path of logic and not merely based on primitive superstitions.

Capisce ?

moses.jpg

If fears of the unclean animalan be obliterated by knowledge...

Touche ' :clap2:

Getting back to the OP - Since not a single Fruit Cake or any of the Pansies who adore them have have been able to offer up a single viable argument to refute the assertion the Homosexuals are indeed Mentally iLL - I guess it's settled then. Gays are indeed Nut Jobs ! Any Objections ?

Beaner, I'm worried about you, you're way too obsessed with gays and what they do with their pants down. If you can't get the thought of two guys sweating under the sheet together out of your mind, you know what that probably means, don't you?

Beaner, I'm worried about you, you're way too obsessed with gays and what they do with their pants down. If you can't get the thought of two guys sweating under the sheet together out of your mind, you know what that probably means, don't you?

Chausette - do you have anything intelligent to add , or just more of what you've been programmed to do - call all opponents Homophobes .

Can you cite ANYTHING that would support your belief that queers are not Mentally disturbed ... Come on now try and think outside the box ... you can do it ... don't worry about what Big Brother tells you ..... MAN UP Bro ! .... Oh wait -I forgot ... you can't your not really a Man are you ?

Forum List

Back