🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Israel the Same as South Africa?

Oh please. Read up on history.

I heard that Israel declared independence from the mandate.

The problem with that is that the mandate did not own any land. The mandate left Palestine without ceding any land to Israel because it had no land to cede.

I think you ought to read this.
Israeli Declaration of Independence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

OK, I did.

The Avalon Project : Declaration of Israel's Independence 1948

There is nothing in either of those that mention any acquisition of land or defining any borders.

I heard that Israel declared independence from the mandate.

The problem with that is that the mandate did not own any land. The mandate left Palestine without ceding any land to Israel because it had no land to cede.

I think you ought to read this.
Israeli Declaration of Independence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

OK, I did.

The Avalon Project : Declaration of Israel's Independence 1948

There is nothing in either of those that mention any acquisition of land or defining any borders.

The Avalon Project? :cuckoo:

georgephillip, et al,

Wow, great story. Toledo War: Battle Between Michigan And Ohio

"The most bizarre war in American history was the Toledo War that had no mortal casualties because the militias could not find each other."

Rocco...bust a gut...imagine that evil imperialistic Michigan invaded peace-loving Columbus 65 years ago and imposed a Maize and Blue (no Star of David) occupation on Reynoldsburgh. You are still allowed to vote for your local town council (with or without ID) BUT you have no say over who writes the laws that control thousands of heavily armed teen-aged Wolverine terrorists manning numerous checkpoints between you and the Horseshoe. Surely, that would get on your last nerve every other Thanksgiving, right?
(COMMENT)

I suppose that means that the Ohioans called in Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, and Pennsylvania to invade Michigan to take it over; but lost. Then Michigan, in pursuit of the Midwest Militia, overran Ohio. In order to keep the Ohioans from creating a rear area security threat, armed teen-aged Wolverine Militia to setup numerous checkpoints to prevent an insurgency from getting out of hand.

Most Respectfully,
R
"The dispute between Ohio and Michigan was resolved the following year when Congress, as a condition for Michigan statehood made that territory give up its claim to the Toledo Strip. As compensation for its loss of Toledo, Congress awarded Michigan the Upper Peninsula. At the time, Michigan was enraged by this outcome and Ohio was considered the winner since it was given Toledo. However, nowadays Michigan considers itself the winner of that War since they got the Upper Peninsula while Ohio ended up with Toledo.'

So... when are the Jewish Wolverines leaving Jerusalem?

Toledo War: Battle Between Michigan And Ohio

"The question is not 'Is Israel the same as South Africa?'
It is 'do Israel's actions meet the international definition of what apartheid is?'
Both are trying to save their cultures from being destroyed by a lesser people.
Both are pawns on the Grand Chessboard:

"There is great division of opinion regarding potential U.S. military action in Syria. However, one group is ecstatic over President Obama’s endorsement of a military attack on Damascus. These are the Neconservatives who dominated the George W. Bush administration, and who still hold tremendous influence in Washington. An attack on Syria would be one step in fulfilling 'stage two' of a longstanding neoconservative plan to bring about regime change throughout the Middle East in three stages: Iraq, Syria and finally Iran."

http://newamericamedia.org/2013/09/war-with-syria-would-fulfill-neoconservative

Forum List

Back