🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Israel the Same as South Africa?

Hoffstra, et al,

I didn't imply motive or goal. I was answering the question as to who attacked whom.

They (ALAs) entered the newly declared State of Israel to attack the Jewish People.,..

The Arabs entered Israel because their goal was to attack Jewish people?

they were hundreds of thousands of Jews in the Arab world. If they wanted to kill Jews they didn't have to look any further than their neighbors.

Clearly, "attacking the Jews" wasn't their motive.
(COMMENT)

As I said in Post #731: The Partition Plan offered that opportunity and the Arab Palestinian and Arab League rejected the plan; opting for war (trial by combat) and lost.

The idea and motive was to overturn the Jewish independence of the State of Israel.

Most Respectfully,
R

Hoffstra, et al,

I didn't imply motive or goal. I was answering the question as to who attacked whom.

They (ALAs) entered the newly declared State of Israel to attack the Jewish People.,..

they were hundreds of thousands of Jews in the Arab world. If they wanted to kill Jews they didn't have to look any further than their neighbors.

(COMMENT)

As I said in Post #731: The Partition Plan offered that opportunity and the Arab Palestinian and Arab League rejected the plan; opting for war (trial by combat) and lost.

The idea and motive was to overturn the Jewish independence of the State of Israel.

Most Respectfully,
R

No they didn't.

Hoffstra, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

No they didn't.

Excellent argument !

Hoffstra, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

No they didn't.

Excellent argument !

Indeed, because it is true.

Israel is MUCH worse than South Africa.

all adults in SA have the right to vote.

there are millions of people in Israel who have no right to vote in Israeli elections.

there are millions of people in Israel who have no right to vote in Israeli elections.

According to what Hoffy posted - if Rocco and Hoffy and I hop a plane to Jo'burg - we'd all get to vote in the elections.......well, Rocco and I would.

And the 'millions' in Israel who can't vote in elections are the tourists.

This statement is not true. Since Israel never annexed the West Bank, every adult within Israel is eligible to vote.

This statement is not true. Since Israel never annexed the West Bank, every adult within Israel is eligible to vote.
And every Arab living under Israeli law is not entitled to vote for those who write the laws.
Jewish state or democratic state?

If the West Bank isn't part of Israel, then what the hell is Israel doing settling hundreds of thousands of its citizens there, building schools there, building roads and civilian infrastructure there?????????????????

wtf is Israel doing applying civilian law in territory that is not part of their state????????????

If the West Bank isn't part of Israel, then what the hell is Israel doing settling hundreds of thousands of its citizens there, building schools there, building roads and civilian infrastructure there?????????????????

wtf is Israel doing applying civilian law in territory that is not part of their state????????????
Ready for that bad news?
The Nile to the Euphrates!
Jews of the world...unite.

are you that stupid that you think George supports that ?

Seriously, stop smoking pot or whatever it is you do.

wow, you are really retarded.

he said "from the Nile to the Euprates".

he supports Fascism and mass land conquest.

georgephillip, ForeverYoung436, Hoffstra, et al,

Thanks to all. I needed a laugh this morning.

all adults in SA have the right to vote. Sometimes I think you all have lost your mind.

And every Arab living under Israeli law is not entitled to vote for those who write the laws.
(OBSERVATION)

First off, there is hardly any country that allows a non-citizen to vote in local or national elections.

(COMMENT)

It should be noted that, every citizen of the State of Israel over the age of 18 years has the right to participate in elections.

Just like me, in Ohio, I must be a citizen and I have must be registered. Just like me, you need a form of valid identification.

(CLARIFICATION)

The law is very similar to South Africa. There is an age difference.

How do I register? (In South Africa) said:
Who can register?

You must:
  • be a South African citizen;
  • be at least 16 years old; and
  • have a green, bar-coded ID book.

SOURCE: IEC SOUTH AFRICA

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:

(OBSERVATION)

First off, there is hardly any country that allows a non-citizen to vote in local or national elections.

(COMMENT)

It should be noted that, every citizen of the State of Israel over the age of 18 years has the right to participate in elections.

Just like me, in Ohio, I must be a citizen and I have must be registered. Just like me, you need a form of valid identification.

(CLARIFICATION)

Who can register?

You must:

Most Respectfully,
R

Can West Bank settlers vote? They do not live in Israel.

et al,

The West Bank is part of the State of Palestine (since 1988). It cannot be annexed.

(OBSERVATION)

Administrative divisions of the Oslo II Accords:

Area A: Palestinian Authority has complete control over all civilian administration, and its paramilitary police force is in charge of security.

Area B: Palestinian Authority (PA) has full civilian authority but it shares security responsibility with Israel. Joint Israel-PA patrols operate here.

Area C: All Jewish communities and Israeli military bases are also part of Area C, as enclaves. Furthermore, Area C includes all the main roads between Jewish communities and also between the Arab towns in Areas A and B.​

More Information From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(COMMENT)

Yes, the settlements are troublesome. I suspect that the settlements are temporary and to be used as non-violent political pressure to bring the Palestinians to the Peace arrangements. I am not totally clear on the strategy.

Most Respectfully,
R

et al,

The West Bank is part of the State of Palestine (since 1988). It cannot be annexed.

(OBSERVATION)

Administrative divisions of the Oslo II Accords:

Area A: Palestinian Authority has complete control over all civilian administration, and its paramilitary police force is in charge of security.

Area B: Palestinian Authority (PA) has full civilian authority but it shares security responsibility with Israel. Joint Israel-PA patrols operate here.

Area C: All Jewish communities and Israeli military bases are also part of Area C, as enclaves. Furthermore, Area C includes all the main roads between Jewish communities and also between the Arab towns in Areas A and B.​

More Information From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(COMMENT)

Yes, the settlements are troublesome. I suspect that the settlements are temporary and to be used as non-violent political pressure to bring the Palestinians to the Peace arrangements. I am not totally clear on the strategy.

Most Respectfully,
R

It is to steal as much land as possible before making any peace agreement. I thought everybody knew that. 67 borders? Pffft!

Oslo?

How did Arafat get suckered into signing that piece of shit? (without the approval of the people) What was his price?

P F Tinmore, et al,

Yes, they are citizens. They must go to an authorized polling station.

(OBSERVATION)

(COMMENT)

(CLARIFICATION)

Who can register?

You must:

Most Respectfully,
R

(OBSERVATION)

"Surprising as it may be, overall, only 19 percent of the settlers’ vote went to Likud-Beiteinu, compared to 23 percent of the overall Israeli national vote, according to official Israeli data."

Read more: Who Did the Jewish Settlers Vote For? ? Forward.com

Most Respectfully,
R

P F Tinmore, et al,

Yes, they are citizens. They must go to an authorized polling station.

(OBSERVATION)

(COMMENT)

(CLARIFICATION)

Most Respectfully,
R

(OBSERVATION)

"Surprising as it may be, overall, only 19 percent of the settlers’ vote went to Likud-Beiteinu, compared to 23 percent of the overall Israeli national vote, according to official Israeli data."

Read more: Who Did the Jewish Settlers Vote For? ? Forward.com

Most Respectfully,
R

Can I take that as a yes?

How does that work? Absentee ballots? Voting booths outside of Israel?

Forum List

Back