🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Israel the Same as South Africa?

"...I don't think so. Israel will rot out from the inside like a bad tooth. Israel is losing popular support around the world and governments that support Israel are starting to wobble. Of course IAW, BDS, and others are pushing this right along. The US is in its waning years as a superpower. It will go broke and collapse like all other empires have."
BDS is a joke; the last desperate gasp of a dying, failed-state Rump Palestine; which will soon be a government-in-exile; degenerating at last into a short-lived fraternal organization; it's a circus flea.

Oh, and, America will, indeed, collapse at some point, but the Palestinians own Eviction Day will come many years before that, so, don't count too much on that.

Israel is not laughing. They call it an existential threat. Israel is putting considerable resources in combating BDS,

P F Tinmore, et al,

This is what I mean when I talk about frivolous claims.

Source: The Avalon Project : Jordanian-Israeli General Armistice Agreement, April 3, 1949

The term "in Palestine" is used regularly in all of the armistice agreements. The term "in Israel" is completely absent.

That agreement, that Israel signed, calls that territory Palestine. Before the ink was dry, Israel started calling that land Israel.

This proves an old adage to be true: Tell a lie often enough and people will believe it.

Completely irrelevant.
What I'm trying to say is that when you look at a map, and you find Israel, then the land marked as Israel, is actually Israel. And nobody can dispute that.
No matter how hateful a person is towards Israel, Israel is here. Deal with it

Israel is the only country I have seen where its map has a disclaimer on territory, legal status and boundaries.:lol::lol::lol:

(COMMENT)

The disclaimer doesn't mean what you claim it means.

The disclaimer is in two parts.

First, the Secretariat is an Administrative Office. It made the map to specifications. It is not the proponent for the Map. The Security Council is the proponent.

Second, it is a very big map. The resolution of this map, and the lines used to draw the map make the boundaries of limited use.

Your trying to say that there is a question on the type and kind of boundaries marked on the map. That is false and misleading. The Map can be used used for the general purpose for which it was drawn; boundary approximations.

Most Respectfully,
R

P F Tinmore, et al,

Completely irrelevant.
What I'm trying to say is that when you look at a map, and you find Israel, then the land marked as Israel, is actually Israel. And nobody can dispute that.

Israel is the only country I have seen where its map has a disclaimer on territory, legal status and boundaries.:lol::lol::lol:

(COMMENT)

First, the Secretariat is an Administrative Office. It made the map to specifications. It is not the proponent for the Map. The Security Council is the proponent.

Second, it is a very big map. The resolution of this map, and the lines used to draw the map make the boundaries of limited use.

Your trying to say that there is a question on the type and kind of boundaries marked on the map. That is false and misleading. The Map can be used used for the general purpose for which it was drawn; boundary approximations.

Most Respectfully,
R

Lame, who else has disclaimers on territory, legal status, and boundaries?

Source: The Avalon Project : Jordanian-Israeli General Armistice Agreement, April 3, 1949

The term "in Palestine" is used regularly in all of the armistice agreements. The term "in Israel" is completely absent.

That agreement, that Israel signed, calls that territory Palestine. Before the ink was dry, Israel started calling that land Israel.

This proves an old adage to be true: Tell a lie often enough and people will believe it.

Completely irrelevant.

Palestine is the only .... well ,there really isn't a 'Palestine', just Palestinian Territories

:lol: :lol:

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Lame, who else has disclaimers on territory, legal status, and boundaries?

What does that have to do with anything ?
and what does it have to do with the fact Israel has enjoyed 65 years of statehood and counting ??

Absolutely nothing

:eusa_boohoo:

toastman, et al,

Where is the boundary for Palestine on the map?

I cannot find the name "Palestine."

v/r
R

1. The Armistice Demarcation Line shall follow the international boundary between the Lebanon and Palestine.

The Avalon Project : Lebanese-Israeli General Armistice Agreement, March 23, 1949

Where the existing truce lines run along the international boundary between Syria and Palestine, the Armistice Demarcation Line shall follow the boundary line

The Avalon Project : Israeli-Syrian General Armistice Agreement, July 20, 1949

And on around. Of course Israel signed those agreements then started calling those Israel's borders.

This proves an old adage: Tell a lie often enough and people will believe it.

toastman, et al,

Where is the boundary for Palestine on the map?

I cannot find the name "Palestine."

v/r
R

1. The Armistice Demarcation Line shall follow the international boundary between the Lebanon and Palestine.

The Avalon Project : Lebanese-Israeli General Armistice Agreement, March 23, 1949

Where the existing truce lines run along the international boundary between Syria and Palestine, the Armistice Demarcation Line shall follow the boundary line

The Avalon Project : Israeli-Syrian General Armistice Agreement, July 20, 1949

And on around. Of course Israel signed those agreements then started calling those Israel's borders.

This proves an old adage: Tell a lie often enough and people will believe it.

And of course the golden question is:

What does ANY of this have to do with the fact that Israel has enjoyed 65 years of statehood in their growing and thriving country, while Palestine has not anjoyed a minute of statehood ????? Please tell me

"...I don't think so. Israel will rot out from the inside like a bad tooth. Israel is losing popular support around the world and governments that support Israel are starting to wobble. Of course IAW, BDS, and others are pushing this right along. The US is in its waning years as a superpower. It will go broke and collapse like all other empires have."
BDS is a joke; the last desperate gasp of a dying, failed-state Rump Palestine; which will soon be a government-in-exile; degenerating at last into a short-lived fraternal organization; it's a circus flea.

Oh, and, America will, indeed, collapse at some point, but the Palestinians own Eviction Day will come many years before that, so, don't count too much on that.

Israel is not laughing. They call it an existential threat. Israel is putting considerable resources in combating BDS,

Wake us up when BDS achieves more than a boycott on Israeli West-Bank Olives in a British grocery-store chain...
75_75.gif

Roughly equal numbers of Jews and Arabs currently live under Jewish civil and military laws between the River and the sea. Arab birthrates outpace Jewish rates of reproduction.
Drivel. Pergola and Sofer used palistanian CBS data laced with double-counting intifadism, of course.
Maybe Jews should call up Samson and his Shit.
Maybe the US should return occupied California to Mexico.

But the Palestinians did not lose a war to Israel.
We knew that palistanian bitter bitching about some "occupation" has always been just a palistanian agitprop ploy to pester jews and to defraud the international community of millions upon millions of aid money, of course.

docmauser1, P F Tinmore, et al,

In the strict sense, no side ever wins a conflict. Just one side suffers greater losses. The terms winning and losing are athletic terms, a mentality that hardly understand the carnage of true combat outcomes.

But the Palestinians did not lose a war to Israel.
We knew that palistanian bitter bitching about some "occupation" has always been just a palistanian agitprop ploy to pester jews and to defraud the international community of millions upon millions of aid money, of course.
(COMMENT)

In the more traditional sense, it is a comparative analysis. At the cessation of hostilities, which side has the better position and the greater control then the other?

From a practical sense, the side that is "occupied" is not a winner, and doesn't have the greater control. Yes, you can fall back on the idea that an "Armistice" is a draw (no winner or loser); but then if that were true, neither side would have cause for complaint. Clearly, the Arab Palestinian is always complaining about the restrictive controls that they are under.

Most Respectfully,
R

Forum List

Back