Is Israel the Same as South Africa?

Good luck finding a place to stuff 'em all...

In another 20 years the Palestinians won't have enough land to make a decent-sized tennis court, according to their own propaganda maps...

Most of them will have long-since packed-up and moved to Jordan or Lebanon or Syria or Egypt and fled those shit-holes they're living in...

Nobody wants to condemn their families to generations of such needless, pointless violence and increasing, crushing poverty, with no future for the children..

um, 200,000 Arabs in Israel in 1949 to 1.3 million in 2013.

690,000 Arabs in the West Bank in 1970, to 2.3 million in 2013.

friend, the Arabs of Israel and the West Bank ain't going anywhere.

:)
Like I said... your own maps tell the story, and predict the future.

You are missing a few things in your assessment.

Israel has never won its war against the Palestinians. Israel has never won any Palestinian land.

Palestinians outside the country are a bigger threat than those trapped inside.

Support for Palestine is growing rapidly while the world is growing weary of Israel.

um, 200,000 Arabs in Israel in 1949 to 1.3 million in 2013.

690,000 Arabs in the West Bank in 1970, to 2.3 million in 2013.

friend, the Arabs of Israel and the West Bank ain't going anywhere.

:)

Israel has never won its war against the Palestinians. Israel has never won any Palestinian land.

Support for Palestine is growing rapidly while the world is growing weary of Israel.

I sure you're right, Tinny... mebbe there IS a Santa Claus for the Palestinians, after all.

This is off topic, but I found this kind of interesting:

Abbas condemns killing of IDF soldiers in NY meeting with Jewish leaders | JPost | Israel News

I am referring to the part of the article where Abbas says Palestinians are starting to liken up to the idea of a bi-national state. In other words, a one state solution

What do you guys think ?

Do you think the Jews would go for that?

I don't.

I could always be wrong.

Neither do I. There are already 21 or 22 failed countries with Arab characters, languages, flags, anthems and national holidays...and one Jewish state with all that. Israel won't give it up.

I sure you're right, Tinny... mebbe there IS a Santa Claus for the Palestinians, after all.
More likely a Tooth Fairy placing a shekel under the pillow for each rotten tooth placed there.

More likely a Tooth Fairy placing a shekel under the pillow for each rotten tooth placed there.
Kinda where I was going with that, quite honestly...

Abbas condemns killing of IDF soldiers in NY meeting with Jewish leaders | JPost | Israel News

I am referring to the part of the article where Abbas says Palestinians are starting to liken up to the idea of a bi-national state. In other words, a one state solution

What do you guys think ?

if these peace talks fail, I hope the Palestinians dismantle the Palestine Authority and demand the beginning of negiations on a bi-national state from the River to the Sea.

call it "Judea-Arabia".

What do you guys think ?

if these peace talks fail, I hope the Palestinians dismantle the Palestine Authority and demand the beginning of negiations on a bi-national state from the River to the Sea.

call it "Judea-Arabia".
And when the Jews (knowing full-well in advance that the Palestinians hope to out-breed them and eventually out-vote them and to eventually take-over the nation) refuse, which they almost certainly will, within mere days of any such proposal...

What then?

Last edited:

What do you guys think ?

call it "Judea-Arabia".

Are you actually suggesting they change Israel's name to Judea-Arabia ??
I really can't tell if you're serious or not ....

plan, right up to the moment when it becomes clear that it is not viable after all...

there are two options:

the two state solution and the one bi-national state.

if this last and final round of peace talks fail, we need to start looking at the bi-national state answer.

call it "Judea-Arabia". has a nice ring to it.

I like that name. It shows where the Jews come from, and where the Arabs come from.

plan, right up to the moment when it becomes clear that it is not viable after all...

there are two options:

the two state solution and the one bi-national state.

if this last and final round of peace talks fail, we need to start looking at the bi-national state answer.

call it "Judea-Arabia". has a nice ring to it.

I like that name. It shows where the Jews come from, and where the Arabs come from.

DancingGirl-high_quality_gif_image.gif

And when the Jews (knowing full-well in advance that the Palestinians hope to out-breed them and eventually out-vote them and to eventually take-over the nation) refuse, which they almost certainly will, within mere days of any such proposal...

What then?

then the Palestinians demand Israeli citizenship.

What then?

And when the Jews refuse - and they will - using the Out-Breeding argument as their basis?

What then?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-b6Y_ojOSs]Israel palestine: Is the one state solution the only solution? - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back