Is Israel's wall evil?

Israel's wall is:

• Fine.

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • Evil.

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters
Most of these liberals that protest walls, live behind walls in gated communities in the land that they claim was stolen from the Natives.

Do we have any idea how self unaware the liberals are about themselves?

Where did you get that bit of information? I don't live in a gated community. What makes you think I do?

So you represent all "the liberals"? Who said? Mighty presumptuous if you ask me. :dunno:

Yes right wing presumptions are usually pretty goofy. You have invented an imaginary foe and given him a long list of characteristics that you claim to dislike, and call him "Liberal" Real liberals are people, and very few resemble the boogy man Rush convinced you to fear.

Trump's wall as we all know is supposed to be "evil". But what about Israel's wall? Shouldn't Israel have an open border?
The lies that trumpco has to tell to get support for the wall are what's evil. Actual racists that want to maintain a white christian majority because they think we are losing our country to minorities are also evil. They wont admit it in public, but It's a strong narrative.

The wall became a symbol of divisive hatred galvanizing the bases. On top of that, it's a misdirected and inefficient solution to the wrong problem.

Trump's wall as we all know is supposed to be "evil". But what about Israel's wall? Shouldn't Israel have an open border?
The Israeli government is evil – most of Israel’s people are good but have come to believe the lies propagated by their government.

And Trump's 'wall' of fear, ignorance, bigotry, and hate is likewise evil, a symbol of what's wrong with the American right.

Most of these liberals that protest walls, live behind walls in gated communities in the land that they claim was stolen from the Natives.

Where did you get that bit of information? I don't live in a gated community. What makes you think I do?

So you represent all "the liberals"? Who said? Mighty presumptuous if you ask me. :dunno:

Yes right wing presumptions are usually pretty goofy. You have invented an imaginary foe and given him a long list of characteristics that you claim to dislike, and call him "Liberal" Real liberals are people, and very few resemble the boogy man Rush convinced you to fear.

Who's Rush? The Canuckian Geddy Lee and friends? In my world it is.

That's Rush, bitch.

That's Rush, bitch.

What a childish diversion. Are you that childish, or do you just want me to think you are that childish?

That's Rush, bitch.

What a childish diversion. Are you that childish, or do you just want me to think you are that childish?

:abgg2q.jpg: IDGAF what you think. :auiqs.jpg: True story!

I think you're maybe 1/2 notch above being a total moron.

I didn't want to say so, but you pushed it..

I take it your definition of "Rush" is different than mine, aye?

IDGAF! :auiqs.jpg:

:fu:

The lies that trumpco has to tell to get support for the wall are what's evil. Actual racists that want to maintain a white christian majority because they think we are losing our country to minorities are also evil. They wont admit it in public, but It's a strong narrative.

The wall became a symbol of divisive hatred galvanizing the bases. On top of that, it's a misdirected and inefficient solution to the wrong problem.

Wanting to maintain America majority white is racist now? Not wanting to have it filled with Mexicans is of course, deeply troubling?

I think you need to take a deep breath and maybe read up on the concept of the nation. The idea is that people band together and look out for their common interest, not that of other countries.

Do you know..how many fish I've caught to "Tom Sawyer"?

Back before Draconian rules n stuff.

If I could, I would go catch fish today. I should not have to be competing with illegal Mexicans for them, Capiche?

That's Rush, bitch.

I got it. You think a name can only apply to one person or group. There is only one Rush, or one Bill or Ted or Bob, and you are completely oblivious to other people called by that name. No problem. I'll just keep you in that first column where you have always been

That's Rush, bitch.

I got it. You think a name can only apply to one person or group. There is only one Rush, or one Bill or Ted or Bob, and you are completely oblivious to other people called by that name. No problem. I'll just keep you in that first column where you have always been

Like I said, IDGAF. :dunno:

You don't make my world go 'round in ary a way, boy.

Matter of fact, you're kind of a noosum. Not too much of one, though.

Why are you Trumpettes such assholes.

Israel has a FENCE, not a wall.

Trump said he does not want a fence.

Everything about the Zionist Entity is evil.

They are like abused children who grow up to be mass murderers.
When it comes to making a choice between civilization or a backwards murderous tribal cult like Islam, I always choose civilization.

Aren't you anti gay, TEl AVIV is the gay place to be on earth now.
They think Israel is evil. It's ok for them to admit it now. We are far enough away from the Temple shooting in Pittsburgh, so the left (including the left wing Jews), don't need to pretend to love them when they hate them.

So,.yes they do think it is evil. Along with all of Israel itself.

The shooting in Pittsburgh had nothing to do with the Zionist Entity.

And, yes, when you have a country that is predicated on stealing someone's land and treating them as second class citizens in their own country, that's "evil".

So let's look at this wall. This wall is to separate the contain the Palestinians into the shitty slums the Zionists let them keep while the Zionists take all the good land.

Zionist had that land 3,000 years ago. There are no Palestinians.

Palestine isn't a country.

Zionist didn't exist 3000 years ago, and we should call natives of a land they come from, that is why Palestinians are called Palestinians.
Queers aren't blowing people up. No such thing as a Palestinian. They're Jordanians. What nationality was Arafat?

"The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct 'Palestinian people' to oppose Zionism. "For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa. While as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan." (PLO executive committee member Zahir Muhsein, in a 1977 interview with the Dutch newspaper Trouw.) --------

Last edited:
They think Israel is evil. It's ok for them to admit it now. We are far enough away from the Temple shooting in Pittsburgh, so the left (including the left wing Jews), don't need to pretend to love them when they hate them.

And, yes, when you have a country that is predicated on stealing someone's land and treating them as second class citizens in their own country, that's "evil".

So let's look at this wall. This wall is to separate the contain the Palestinians into the shitty slums the Zionists let them keep while the Zionists take all the good land.
Bullshit propaganda. That land belongs to Israel for over 3000 years.

Prove that? apart from the OT. According to the OT they slaughtered everyone who lived there 3000 years ago and then commenced to slaughter themselves. They are kind of reliving the OT.
Why don't you argue about that with God.

When it comes to making a choice between civilization or a backwards murderous tribal cult like Islam, I always choose civilization.

Zionist didn't exist 3000 years ago, and we should call natives of a land they come from, that is why Palestinians are called Palestinians.
Queers aren't blowing people up. No such thing as a Palestinian. They're Jordanians. What nationality was Arafat?

"The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct 'Palestinian people' to oppose Zionism. "For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa. While as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan." (PLO executive committee member Zahir Muhsein, in a 1977 interview with the Dutch newspaper Trouw.) --------

Let me start off , do you see anything named Israel on this map, NOPE: I see Palestine and TransJordan.
Oh where oh where is Israel, not there!!! We have to deduct that Israel did not exist before 1948 when they self declared themselves as a country, but Palestine and Transjordan did, therefore the Palestinians are from where?? Palestine

Syria and Lebanon both precede Israel as well.

Let me start off , do you see anything named Israel on this map, NOPE: I see Palestine and TransJordan.
Oh where oh where is Israel, not there!!! We have to deduct that Israel did not exist before 1948 when they self declared themselves as a country, but Palestine and Transjordan did, therefore the Palestinians are from where?? Palestine

Palestine was a region, not a country. There was a NATION of Israel. Never a nation of Palestine. You never responded to my point about no such thing as a Palestinian. They're Jordanians, Syrians, Lebanese, etc. If you are an American and live in the Sahara Desert, you're still an American.

Where they are now is land they were on during the time of Christ. It was called Judah. It was later called Judea.

They became a country again in 1948 but that doesn't mean they weren't before and everyone with a working brain cell knows history.

Last edited:

Where they are now is land they were on during the time of Christ. It was called Judah. It was later called Judea.

They became a country again in 1948 but that doesn't mean they weren't before and everyone with a working brain cell knows history.

Deal with it, there was never a country of Israel before 1948. NEVER.

The Roman Empire.

Palestine was a region, not a country. There was a NATION of Israel. Never a nation of Palestine. You never responded to my point about no such thing as a Palestinian. They're Jordanians, Syrians, Lebanese, etc. If you are an American and live in the Sahara Desert, you're still an American.

Look at the map, do you see Palestine there, YES.

Forum List

Back