Is Israel's wall evil?

Israel's wall is:

• Fine.

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • Evil.

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters
Most of these liberals that protest walls, live behind walls in gated communities in the land that they claim was stolen from the Natives.

Do we have any idea how self unaware the liberals are about themselves?

I don't live behind a wall in a gated community. Most liberals are working folks living in working class neighborhoods.

Gated Communities are clearly a rich white Republican thing.

Most of these liberals that protest walls, live behind walls in gated communities in the land that they claim was stolen from the Natives.

I don't live behind a wall in a gated community. Most liberals are working folks living in working class neighborhoods.

Feel like pulling other fake things out of your ass? You could start by pulling up your own head.

Gated communities are the perfect breeding ground for a virtue signaling leftist. While he can't actually contribute, at least he can virtue signal about it behind walls.

Feel like pulling other fake things out of your ass? You could start by pulling up your own head.

Gated communities are the perfect breeding ground for a virtue signaling leftist. While he can't actually contribute, at least he can virtue signal about it behind walls.

I don't know anyone who lives in a Gated Community, liberal or otherwise.

In fact, less than 3% of the population live in Gated Communities..

Try again, buddy. Your argument is weak sauce.

You are so lost in left wing propaganda bullshit.

Let me start off , do you see anything named Israel on this map, NOPE: I see Palestine and TransJordan.
Oh where oh where is Israel, not there!!! We have to deduct that Israel did not exist before 1948 when they self declared themselves as a country, but Palestine and Transjordan did, therefore the Palestinians are from where?? Palestine

Syria and Lebanon both precede Israel as well.

Where they are now is land they were on during the time of Christ. It was called Judah. It was later called Judea.

They became a country again in 1948 but that doesn't mean they weren't before and everyone with a working brain cell knows history.

Deal with it, there was never a country of Israel before 1948. NEVER.
Now you're denying a historical fact. Fruit loop.

The map is history the bible is not historical.
Bullcorn. The Bible is historical. Excavation of ruins has proven that. What evidence do you have that the Bible isn't historical?
So Abraham lived to over 900 years old?

Everything about the Zionist Entity is evil.

They are like abused children who grow up to be mass murderers.
Abused ? Are you that historically ignorant ? Oh I get it some of that good ole revisionism. Jews weren't murdered in masses for millennia they were just abused, right ?

Where they are now is land they were on during the time of Christ. It was called Judah. It was later called Judea.

They became a country again in 1948 but that doesn't mean they weren't before and everyone with a working brain cell knows history.

The map is history the bible is not historical.
Bullcorn. The Bible is historical. Excavation of ruins has proven that. What evidence do you have that the Bible isn't historical?
So Abraham lived to over 900 years old?
Nope, Abraham died at the age of 175.

the op isnt apples to apples

there are counties in Texas bigger than Israel.

unless youre an idiot see if you know which one would cost more to build, and then monitor ..

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Good point, we have many more tax payers to fund the wall than Israel has. So what's the excuse?

They have a lot less area, they probably did it out of the 3.8 billion we give them a year.

unless youre an idiot see if you know which one would cost more to build, and then monitor ..

Good point, we have many more tax payers to fund the wall than Israel has. So what's the excuse?

They have a lot less area, they probably did it out of the 3.8 billion we give them a year.

3.8 billion we gave them?

1.2 billion missing and have the government running again, most importantly getting that wall construction started.

When it comes to making a choice between civilization or a backwards murderous tribal cult like Islam, I always choose civilization.

yup, the Zionists are "civilized"... they kill women and children with high technology.

So when does all this civilization start again?

Bullshit propaganda. That land belongs to Israel for over 3000 years.

Yeah, well they spent 2000 years not being there, so there's that.

Actually, the European Jews had nothing to do with the Hebrews who lived there 3000 years ago... but if you are going to try to steal some land by claiming someone else's fairy tales, you should really pick somewhere nicer than a crappy desert.

You clearly have no idea as to what lineage is to the Hebrews.

You really haven't got a clue. You're just parroting stereotypes. Squawk, Polly want a cracker?

Aren't you anti gay, TEl AVIV is the gay place to be on earth now.
Zionist didn't exist 3000 years ago, and we should call natives of a land they come from, that is why Palestinians are called Palestinians.
Queers aren't blowing people up. No such thing as a Palestinian. They're Jordanians. What nationality was Arafat?

"The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct 'Palestinian people' to oppose Zionism. "For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa. While as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan." (PLO executive committee member Zahir Muhsein, in a 1977 interview with the Dutch newspaper Trouw.) --------

Let me start off , do you see anything named Israel on this map, NOPE: I see Palestine and TransJordan.
Oh where oh where is Israel, not there!!! We have to deduct that Israel did not exist before 1948 when they self declared themselves as a country, but Palestine and Transjordan did, therefore the Palestinians are from where?? Palestine

1.2 billion missing and have the government running again, most importantly getting that wall construction started.

The GOP has been in charge , if they had wanted the wall they would of funded it.

Queers aren't blowing people up. No such thing as a Palestinian. They're Jordanians. What nationality was Arafat?

"The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct 'Palestinian people' to oppose Zionism. "For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa. While as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan." (PLO executive committee member Zahir Muhsein, in a 1977 interview with the Dutch newspaper Trouw.) --------

The GOP has been in charge , if they had wanted the wall they would of funded it.

Trump told his idiots the wall was underway.

thats why he shut down the country -

stupid a-s-s Trumpbots.

You really haven't got a clue. You're just parroting stereotypes. Squawk, Polly want a cracker?
Aren't you anti gay, TEl AVIV is the gay place to be on earth now.
Zionist didn't exist 3000 years ago, and we should call natives of a land they come from, that is why Palestinians are called Palestinians.

Oded Lipschits wrote in the Jewish Study Bible that

the premonarchic period long ago became a literary description of the mythological roots, the early beginnings of the nation and the way to describe the right of Israel on its land. The archeological evidence also does not support the existence of a united monarchy under David and Solomon as described in the Bible, so the rubric of "united monarchy" is best abandoned, although it remains useful for discussing how the Bible views the Israelite past.[5]

clip_image002.jpg

Kingdom of Israel (united monarchy) - Wikipedia

Well well, what do you know Gaza is still there. The kingdom of Judah is not , nor is the Kingdom of Israel.

the premonarchic period long ago became a literary description of the mythological roots, the early beginnings of the nation and the way to describe the right of Israel on its land. The archeological evidence also does not support the existence of a united monarchy under David and Solomon as described in the Bible, so the rubric of "united monarchy" is best abandoned, although it remains useful for discussing how the Bible views the Israelite past.[5]

clip_image002.jpg

Well well, what do you know Gaza is still there. The kingdom of Judah is not , nor is the Kingdom of Israel.
Israel has been restored just as prophesied in the Bible, but you ignore those Scriptures. The devil is guiding you.

clip_image002.jpg

Israel has been restored just as prophesied in the Bible, but you ignore those Scriptures. The devil is guiding you.

LOL, So Yiddish (German) speakers who reject Jesus, are now the Center of God, and the Ancient Hebrews too?

Protestants are so goofy.

Abused ? Are you that historically ignorant ? Oh I get it some of that good ole revisionism. Jews weren't murdered in masses for millennia they were just abused, right ?

And if you wanted to give them a chunk of EUROPE in compensation for that, I'm okay with that. Really. Given them a chunk of Arab land was wrong tho'.

I ONLY believe Jews should be granted a state by "Willing powers" such was done by Stalin.

Jewish Autonomous Oblast - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back