Is Israel's wall evil?

Israel's wall is:

• Fine.

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • Evil.

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters
When it comes to making a choice between civilization or a backwards murderous tribal cult like Islam, I always choose civilization.

Aren't you anti gay, TEl AVIV is the gay place to be on earth now.
Zionist had that land 3,000 years ago. There are no Palestinians.

Palestine isn't a country.

Zionist didn't exist 3000 years ago, and we should call natives of a land they come from, that is why Palestinians are called Palestinians.
Queers aren't blowing people up. No such thing as a Palestinian. They're Jordanians. What nationality was Arafat?

"The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct 'Palestinian people' to oppose Zionism. "For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa. While as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan." (PLO executive committee member Zahir Muhsein, in a 1977 interview with the Dutch newspaper Trouw.) --------

Let me start off , do you see anything named Israel on this map, NOPE: I see Palestine and TransJordan.
Oh where oh where is Israel, not there!!! We have to deduct that Israel did not exist before 1948 when they self declared themselves as a country, but Palestine and Transjordan did, therefore the Palestinians are from where?? Palestine

Syria and Lebanon both precede Israel as well.

Where they are now is land they were on during the time of Christ. It was called Judah. It was later called Judea.

They became a country again in 1948 but that doesn't mean they weren't before and everyone with a working brain cell knows history.

Deal with it, there was never a country of Israel before 1948. NEVER.
Now you're denying a historical fact. Fruit loop.

When it comes to making a choice between civilization or a backwards murderous tribal cult like Islam, I always choose civilization.

Zionist didn't exist 3000 years ago, and we should call natives of a land they come from, that is why Palestinians are called Palestinians.
Queers aren't blowing people up. No such thing as a Palestinian. They're Jordanians. What nationality was Arafat?

"The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct 'Palestinian people' to oppose Zionism. "For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa. While as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan." (PLO executive committee member Zahir Muhsein, in a 1977 interview with the Dutch newspaper Trouw.) --------

Let me start off , do you see anything named Israel on this map, NOPE: I see Palestine and TransJordan.
Oh where oh where is Israel, not there!!! We have to deduct that Israel did not exist before 1948 when they self declared themselves as a country, but Palestine and Transjordan did, therefore the Palestinians are from where?? Palestine

Palestine was a region, not a country. There was a NATION of Israel. Never a nation of Palestine. You never responded to my point about no such thing as a Palestinian. They're Jordanians, Syrians, Lebanese, etc. If you are an American and live in the Sahara Desert, you're still an American.

Look at the map, do you see Palestine there, YES.
I don't see a nation. I see a region. The Sahara desert is a region, but it isn't a country. The Middle East is a region, not a country. Do you know the difference?

Where they are now is land they were on during the time of Christ. It was called Judah. It was later called Judea.

They became a country again in 1948 but that doesn't mean they weren't before and everyone with a working brain cell knows history.

No. It was called Judah or Judea during the time of Christ.

Deal with it.

The Roman Empire.

Yup the Roman empire defeated them. Ever hear of Masada??

Palestine was a region, not a country. There was a NATION of Israel. Never a nation of Palestine. You never responded to my point about no such thing as a Palestinian. They're Jordanians, Syrians, Lebanese, etc. If you are an American and live in the Sahara Desert, you're still an American.

I don't see a nation. I see a region. The Sahara desert is a region, but it isn't a country. The Middle East is a region, not a country. Do you know the difference?

No she doesn't. Palestine isn't a country but she's to stupid to believe that.

Are you seriously comparing what’s up in Israel with what’s going on at the US Border?

Israel is like the size of Delaware!

The map is history the bible is not historical.

No she doesn't. Palestine isn't a country but she's to stupid to believe that.

Look at the map, tell me do you see Israel anywhere on it.

The Roman Empire.

And before that it was the Hellenistic Empire, and before that part of the Persian empire, no Israel. LOL.

Deal with it.

A small area of it was, and then it became the land of Palestine. Does Judea as small as it was , mean Israel.

Today Judah or Judea doesn't exist.

The Roman Empire.

And before that it was the Hellenistic Empire, and before that part of the Persian empire, no Israel. LOL.

Nope but there was Judah and Judea.

Deal with it.

A small area of it was, and then it became the land of Palestine. Does Judea as small as it was , mean Israel.

Today Judah or Judea doesn't exist.

Palestine was never a country and still isn't. Its a State that was created in 1988.

The map is history the bible is not historical.
Bullcorn. The Bible is historical. Excavation of ruins has proven that. What evidence do you have that the Bible isn't historical?

the op isnt apples to apples

there are counties in Texas bigger than Israel.

unless youre an idiot see if you know which one would cost more to build, and then monitor ..

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

unless youre an idiot see if you know which one would cost more to build, and then monitor ..

Good point, we have many more tax payers to fund the wall than Israel has. So what's the excuse?

Good point, we have many more tax payers to fund the wall than Israel has. So what's the excuse?

Mexico was going to pay for it - whats the excuse they're not ?

oh yeah, Trump is a lying SOB.

What do the Kurds and Turkey have to do with Israel??

A big fat nothing. You sure do dream up shit.

Your argument is that if someone doesn't have a recognized nation, then they have absolutely no rights and can be murdered with impunity... like the Zionshits are doing to the Palestinians.

So it's okay if the Turks kill the Kurds... now that your boy Trump has sold them out.

Forum List

Back