Is it commonplace for doctors to dismiss all patients from their practice who aren’t vaxxed?

Top 10 for Active Cases Doofus....Worldmeters

New York
Washington
Michigan
Illinois
Colorado
New Jersey
Idaho
Ohio
Missouri
Georgia
Again those are States. Counties exist inside of states. This is basic geography and civics. How stupid are you?

Again those are States. Counties exist inside of states. This is basic geography and civics. How stupid are you?
What point is it you are trying to make? I proved mine, that vaccination does nothing to prevent catching or spreading the disease. You have only proved you are a minion of your Regime.

What point is it you are trying to make? I proved mine, that vaccination does nothing to prevent catching or spreading the disease. You have only proved you are a minion of your Regime.
No, you have not proven that. Statistics can be misleading. You are trying to use the reasoning that Blue states have higher infection rates and by virtue of being blue that means they are all vaccinated and thus vaccinations don't work. It's a specious argument. If you look even closer, red counties in blue states have the highest rates of infections and death from covid.

Hmmmmm which are bigger and have more people, counties or states...hmmmmmm
Taking a wider view means your statistics are less accurate. The closer you go the more accurate your measurements, that's basic science guy. Stop embarrassing yourself.

No, you have not proven that. Statistics can be misleading. You are trying to use the reasoning that Blue states have higher infection rates and by virtue of being blue that means they are all vaccinated and thus vaccinations don't work. It's a specious argument. If you look even closer, red counties in blue states have the highest rates of infections and death from covid.
I can find the list of leading vaccination states for you to look at too....blue states lead that list....and blue states lead the mortality rate lists too. How can deaths/total cases be misleading?

Taking a wider view means your statistics are less accurate. The closer you go the more accurate your measurements, that's basic science guy. Stop embarrassing yourself.
I am not embarrasing my self, I don't listen to Dimmer propaganda. I know what the real statistics show and make up my own mind from what I learn? You simply follow the Gestapo dictates and do whatever they tell you. Taking a wider view? Hahahahahahaha nice deflection.

I can find the list of leading vaccination states for you to look at too....blue states lead that list....and blue states lead the mortality rate lists too. How can deaths/total cases be misleading?
When you misrepresent that the vast majority of infections and deaths in those states are from red counties in those blue states.

You don't even know that closer measurements are more accurate so what do you think your opinion is worth? :lmao:
If being vaccination resulted in a 91% chance of not getting Covid, there would be no way any leading vaccination state could have more active cases than my state for example, which is 37th of 50 on the vaccination scale.

If being vaccination resulted in a 91% chance of not getting Covid, there would be no way any leading vaccination state could have more active cases than my state for example, which is 37th of 50 on the vaccination scale.
It could if most of those deaths and infections were in red counties. Learn civics you moron.

It could if most of those deaths and infections were in red counties. Learn civics you moron.
Oh brother.....
So the reason the blue states, highest in vaccination rate, lead the country in infection rate and mortality rate is because......the red counties in each of those blue states has caused the bad numbers....hahahahahahahahahahahaha

why do you think someone runs the globe? Dude, I respect your right to say all of that. and yet, you don't respect anyone else's. You know what that makes you?
I certainly respect your right to say what you say BUT I reserve the right to tell you you're wrong and state SOME of the reasons

Forum List

Back