Is it commonplace for doctors to dismiss all patients from their practice who aren’t vaxxed?

This doesn’t affect me personally, since I am vaxxed, but my doctor told me she told all her patients who have not been vaccinated that she will no longer accept them into her practice and that they need to find a new doctor. I’m just wondering if any posters here have run into this, and what your opinion is.

I've known a couple people who's doctor would no longer see them because they were either dope heads or morbidly obese and wouldn't ever do anything to change their habits.

Guess this is the same thing.

My doctor told me not to get the vaccine though. I was sick back before the lockdowns and I never get sick. Later he tested me for covid antibodies and I had them, he told me not to get the vaccine unless I felt it necessary.

Keep the unvaccinated scum out of the overcrowded hospitals Let them die at home rather than take up needed space
look at all your compassion. Way to show your true Nazi self. You can't even explain why you're afraid of unvaccinated people. you're a scared fk.

I have ZERO compassion for those bashing our leaders ,trying to take our gov't down so they can walk into our WH in the next elections ,,Have republicans EVER made America better when taking over from a Dem president?

I have ZERO compassion for those bashing our leaders ,trying to take our gov't down so they can walk into our WH in the next elections ,,Have republicans EVER made America better when taking over from a Dem president?
then why did you during trump's time in office? you're just a schtick.

Well jc trump was such a fine representative of a leader of America and the world I just couldn't help myself calling him a SB a lowlife POS Never mind he's an AH that had no knowledge of the position he held ,he thought he was smarter than everyone A HUGE mistake

Well jc trump was such a fine representative of a leader of America and the world I just couldn't help myself calling him a SB a lowlife POS Never mind he's an AH that had no knowledge of the position he held ,he thought he was smarter than everyone A HUGE mistake
why do you think someone runs the globe? Dude, I respect your right to say all of that. and yet, you don't respect anyone else's. You know what that makes you?

Typing while snorting again big Ed???

Lol. Its that what you think passes for sense? You sad cuck. :lmao:
My "sense" is in reviewing statistics that prove blue states with the highest vaccination rates also have the highest leftyvirus infection rates. What passes for "sense" with you Dimmer, your Gestapo propaganda?

If you looked closer you'd see the areas with the highest infection rates are all red counties you ignorant assclown.
I have looked plenty close care to quote you propaganda? Mind is Worldmeters where blue states lead the country in infections....and mortality rates by the way

Forum List

Back