Is it commonplace for doctors to dismiss all patients from their practice who aren’t vaxxed?

Why should a doctor be forced to see a patient that ignores them? That is fucking stupid. Why go to a doctor if you are going to ignore them?
well when you consider how many [people doctors have killed from misprescribing meds its always safe to have your own say in it,,

This doesn’t affect me personally, since I am vaxxed, but my doctor told me she told all her patients who have not been vaccinated that she will no longer accept them into her practice and that they need to find a new doctor. I’m just wondering if any posters here have run into this, and what your opinion is.
She's doing them a favor because she's a moron.

well when you consider how many [people doctors have killed from misprescribing meds its always safe to have your own say in it,,

Of course, but if you are just going to ignore what the doctor tells you why go to them? Why would a doctor want to see a patient that did not do what they recommend?

My doctor refuses to allow a "vaccinated" person into his office.

I applaud him.

And before the whiners start, he is not hurting for clients.
My doctor does not support the vaccine, but he is fine with vaxxed or unvaxxed being employed or treated. No doctor should deny treatment IMO, and think there would be legalities if services were denied. They did take an oath, and that is going back on it.

Of course, but if you are just going to ignore what the doctor tells you why go to them? Why would a doctor want to see a patient that did not do what they recommend?
If doctors didn’t see patients who don’t do what they say, there wouldn’t be any patients left.

Just wondering. If someone has high cholesterol, and the doctor prescribes a certain dosage of medicine to help with that, but the person pushes back and says I would like to try a smaller dosage first and see how I do, and he denies this...you are okay with him dropping you as a patient?

Doctors see patients that are contagious all the time and far deadlier diseases than Covid and if they are vaccinated the chances of the doctor getting or dying is less than the flu, according to the CDC, so the concern while valid the risk is very low.
The difference is that those contagious patient present themselves as contagious. The problem is that the unvaccinated are contagious twice as long as the vaccinated, which makes them twice the transmission risk.

One Year Into the Pandemic, More Than 3000 Healthcare Workers Have Died of COVID-19 .

Just wondering. If someone has high cholesterol, and the doctor prescribes a certain dosage of medicine to help with that, but the person pushes back and says I would like to try a smaller dosage first and see how I do, and he denies this. Or you want to try a lower dose along with diet, exercise and fish oils, and he again denies. You are okay with him dropping you as a patient?

That is not the same thing. For it to be the same the patient would have to say "no, I am not going to take the meds, I am not going to exercise and I am not going to eat better".

The difference is that those contagious patient present themselves as contagious. The problem is that the unvaccinated are contagious twice as long as the vaccinated, which makes them twice the transmission risk.

One Year Into the Pandemic, More Than 3000 Healthcare Workers Have Died of COVID-19 .
Except, those who have had covid that tend to get ignored and we are the best case. Do you put other vaccines in this area as well. No flu vaccine then no treatment? No pneumonia vaccine no treatment, etc.?

But to the original post, no doctor should ever deny treatment. Vaxxed or unvaxxed, and if they do their license should be yanked.
What about other businesses that are required by law to require vaccinations of their customers? Why can't a doctor refuse patients based on a law that would require he do so?

That is not the same thing. For it to be the same the patient would have to say "no, I am not going to take the meds, I am not going to exercise and I am not going to eat better".
Move that goalpost. It is still ignoring the doctors orders. However, I will play your game, so then you would be okay with taking a smaller dose (say 1/2 a shot) of the vaccine instead, exercising, and eating better (health does help with covid recovery), and then you would be against the doctor dismissing you as a patient?

But you have the Progs in power now for the deceptions to get them there. So be happy. Believing in Progs will never happen again for a percentage of the population. Called Deplorables by Hillary and Dregs by Biden. Pretty nasty names.

It should affect you. You should IMMEDIATELY be seeking out a new doctor. Her oath was to save lives & treat people NOT PLAY FUCKING POLITICS
I’m giving it serious consideration. It‘s not easy to make a switch, but it’s disheartening to learn that everywhere I turn, I’m running into the “my way or the highway” attitude of liberals, even a doctor.

Move that goalpost. It is still ignoring the doctors orders. However, I will play your game, so then you would be okay with taking a smaller dose (say 1/2 a shot) of the vaccine instead, exercising, and eating better (health does help with covid recovery).

It is not ignoring their orders, it is asking to try something difference and working it out with the Doc. Say "NO I WILL NOT DO THAT" is ignoring their orders.

That is a valid point, and one I had not thought of.

The healthcare worker's deaths were mostly before the vaccine was available and I wonder what the death rate is for them those that have vaccinated. I do know of six nurses and two doctors that have not vaccinated and aren't planning to.

It is not ignoring their orders, it is asking to try something difference and working it out with the Doc. Say "NO I WILL NOT DO THAT" is ignoring their orders.
Both are ignoring the order if he says "NO" to your suggestion, and you don't follow through with what he said. What about the flu, or pneumonia vaccine? You okay with denying this service to a patient on these as well?

Also, per your view are you okay with those that have religious convictions being denied care because they can't get the shot?

Forum List

Back