Is it commonplace for doctors to dismiss all patients from their practice who aren’t vaxxed?

Why don't you mind your own business?

That used to be an American value, before Democrats turned totalitarian.
Circe Sometimes it's Americas business Keeping others safe is above you and your pals here?

This doesn’t affect me personally, since I am vaxxed, but my doctor told me she told all her patients who have not been vaccinated that she will no longer accept them into her practice and that they need to find a new doctor. I’m just wondering if any posters here have run into this, and what your opinion is.
Is it commonplace to have a raging, global pandemic?

This isn't rocket surgery, geniuses.

Nope, you have no right to good health! Just name that constitutional law!
I will gladly Right after you name the law that says we must spend more on our military than all the rest of the world does put together

I will gladly Right after you name the law that says we must spend more on our military than all the rest of the world does put together
There’s no law to spend money, there are programs voted on during the build up of a country! So you wanted Nazis? Hmm you think fk those at Pearl Harbor? You do want to talk Chinese? Wow. Now name the good health amendment!

There’s no law to spend money, there are programs voted on during the build up of a country! So you wanted Nazis? Hmm you think fk those at Pearl Harbor? You do want to talk Chinese? Wow. Now name the good health amendment!
The great President Biden, like the great President Obama, will be known as the Great Repairer of Republican Destruction.

You see, the only reason Republicans are ever elected president is because the voters have such shitty memories, while Republicans are, in fact, good at one thing in particular - bullshitting the voters.

There may come a time when even the greatest of great Democrats is unable to repair Republican destruction, as that destruction is so thorough, so deep, and so total. Only then will the voters rue the day they ever voted for the great destroyers of America, Republicans. You get it yet jc ,,,we have seen the enemy ,,and it's you

The great President Biden, like the great President Obama, will be known as the Great Repairer of Republican Destruction.

You see, the only reason Republicans are ever elected president is because the voters have such shitty memories, while Republicans are, in fact, good at one thing in particular - bullshitting the voters.

There may come a time when even the greatest of great Democrats is unable to repair Republican destruction, as that destruction is so thorough, so deep, and so total. Only then will the voters rue the day they ever voted for the great destroyers of America, Republicans. You get it yet jc ,,,we have seen the enemy ,,and it's you
Fantasies like yours always makes me laugh

Oops.......er.......um............wrong leftard-approved brilliant and salient talking point.

Forum List

Back