Is it commonplace for doctors to dismiss all patients from their practice who aren’t vaxxed?

I never heard of that. I don't think it's real common, unless I'm just out of touch. I mean, they are into making a profit.
They can... Might not be common in US but common Europe... Doctors especially Consultants want little to do with guys that deliberately sabotage their own health...

Saying that there is a very simple way to solve this... If you don't want to take the vaccine, I will respect your wishes as long as well all have to tell our Insurance provider, let it be treated like smoking... It is a chose and you just pay for your lifestyle choice...

Doctors tell Patients to find other doctors all the time who refuse to follow there treatment plans...

Quite Common, Doctors just don't want to deal with idiots generally...

It also doesn't help that they a more infectious and get sicker... They are not only protecting themselves but also other patients...
Sure they do, patients do also. But vaccines aren’t their recommendation it’s cdc, so technically I say fk to the fake humans making up the cdc! Funny how you think they are gods

If people listened to their doctors, we wouldn't be spending billions annually for our real crisis, which is heart disease and diabetes. Heart disease and diabetes make covid look like a drip in the bucket, but doctors aren't canceling these patients who won't listen.
Thanks

Doctors who push the de-population drugs are guilty as hell.
In some ways they are like Lot's wife looking back to Sodom wishing she still had the "good" life there.

Stop right there. Don’t even think about pushing that strawman. Lies come out of the conservative mouth as easily as diarrhea.
Hey dummy. Unvaccinated people don’t spread this any more than vaccinated people. And vaccinated people are spreading variants around. Unvaccinated can’t cause a variant since they have nothing in their body for the virus to mutate off of. Since all you do is lie, you may want to shut your pie hole.

This doesn’t affect me personally, since I am vaxxed, but my doctor told me she told all her patients who have not been vaccinated that she will no longer accept them into her practice and that they need to find a new doctor. I’m just wondering if any posters here have run into this, and what your opinion is.

My opinion is that she already looks foolish, given how many vaccinated and boosted people are coming down with Covid. But that's her problem now

If people listened to their doctors, we wouldn't be spending billions annually for our real crisis, which is heart disease and diabetes. Heart disease and diabetes make covid look like a drip in the bucket, but doctors aren't canceling these patients who won't listen.
Except that doctors don't ever directly address the causes of these diseases. They only want to sell drugs and procedures. They don't want to cure heart disease and diabetes and the like, because then they would be out of a job. Healthy people DO NOT allow them to make enough money. So much disease can be eradicated with good nutrition and "medical doctors" don't even study nutrition.

Doctors who push the de-population drugs are guilty as hell.
In some ways they are like Lot's wife looking back to Sodom wishing she still had the "good" life there.
What "depopulation drugs" Ivan?

"Vector" :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: Words my TV taught me.

Funny how media wants us all to feel like experts sometimes.

Sometimes.
Well, then go back to your alt-right media dungeon. I mean it's not like you poke your head out every once in a while and spout reason or sanity. The unvaccinated are overflowing the hospitals right now..and even getting belligerent about it. This would be a patients quickest ticket home and why I am all for sending the unvaccinated home. At some point, we have to stop excusing stupidity...with a healthy dose of crazy.

Well, then go back to your alt-right media dungeon. I mean it's not like you poke your head out every once in a while and spout reason or sanity. The unvaccinated are overflowing the hospitals right now..and even getting belligerent about it. This would be a patients quickest ticket home and why I am all for sending the unvaccinated home. At some point, we have to stop excusing stupidity...with a healthy dose of crazy.
Liar.

Hey jc I need your opinion on this

Timeline of Trump’s Coronavirus Responses​

September 15, 2021
Blog Post
timeline

May 2018The Trump Administration disbands the White House pandemic response team.
July 2019The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) epidemiologist embedded in China’s disease control agency left the post, and the Trump Administration eliminated the role.
Oct. 2019“Currently, there are insufficient funding sources designated for the federal government to use in response to a severe influenza pandemic.”
Jan. 22, 2020“We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”
Jan. 24, 2020Trump praises China’s handling of the coronavirus: “China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”
Jan. 28, 2020“This will be the biggest national security threat you face in your presidency...This is going to be the roughest thing you face" Trump’s National Security Advisor to Trump
Jan. 30, 2020"The lack of immune protection or an existing cure or vaccine would leave Americans defenseless in the case of a full-blown coronavirus outbreak on US soil,...This lack of protection elevates the risk of the coronavirus evolving into a full-blown pandemic, imperiling the lives of millions of Americans.” [Memo from Trump Trade Advisor Peter Navarro]
Feb. 2, 2020“We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”
Feb. 7, 2020“It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu... This is deadly stuff” [Trump in a private interview with Bob Woodward from The Washington Post made public on Sept. 9, 2020]
Feb. 10, 2020“I think the virus is going to be—it’s going to be fine.”
Feb. 10, 2020“Looks like by April, you know in theory when it gets a little warmer, it miraculously goes away.”
Feb. 24, 2020“The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… the Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”
Feb. 25, 2020“CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”
Feb. 25, 2020“I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”
Feb. 26, 2020“The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”
Feb. 26, 2020“We're going very substantially down, not up.”
Feb. 26, 2020“Well, we're testing everybody that we need to test. And we're finding very little problem. Very little problem.”
Feb. 26, 2020"This is a flu. This is like a flu."
Feb. 27, 2020“It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”
Feb. 27, 2020“The ineptness with which the Trump Administration approached this problem is not only serious, it can be deadly if not changed in the approach.” – Rep. Lloyd Doggett [During a hearing

Hey dummy. Unvaccinated people don’t spread this any more than vaccinated people. And vaccinated people are spreading variants around. Unvaccinated can’t cause a variant since they have nothing in their body for the virus to mutate off of. Since all you do is lie, you may want to shut your pie hole.
No, the virus can and will mutate in an unvaxxed host. There are viruses on the unvaxxed surfaces of both vaxxed and unvaxxed. These viruses never confront the vaccine, though may still mutate and be transmitted back int the environment. The effeminates of the CDC have been too lazy to keep up with these unvaxxed surfaces, so have no answers for you.

Apart from these unvaxxed surfaces of mouth, nose and throat, no media-reading prisoner knows whether the Delta variant can outlast the Omicron variant on inanimate surfaces, though the TGEV coronavirus can subsist outside the host, on steel surfaces, remaining infectious for up to 28 days.

Hey jc I need your opinion on this

Timeline of Trump’s Coronavirus Responses​

September 15, 2021
Blog Post
timeline

May 2018The Trump Administration disbands the White House pandemic response team.
July 2019The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) epidemiologist embedded in China’s disease control agency left the post, and the Trump Administration eliminated the role.
Oct. 2019“Currently, there are insufficient funding sources designated for the federal government to use in response to a severe influenza pandemic.”
Jan. 22, 2020“We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”
Jan. 24, 2020Trump praises China’s handling of the coronavirus: “China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”
Jan. 28, 2020“This will be the biggest national security threat you face in your presidency...This is going to be the roughest thing you face" Trump’s National Security Advisor to Trump
Jan. 30, 2020"The lack of immune protection or an existing cure or vaccine would leave Americans defenseless in the case of a full-blown coronavirus outbreak on US soil,...This lack of protection elevates the risk of the coronavirus evolving into a full-blown pandemic, imperiling the lives of millions of Americans.” [Memo from Trump Trade Advisor Peter Navarro]
Feb. 2, 2020“We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”
Feb. 7, 2020“It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu... This is deadly stuff” [Trump in a private interview with Bob Woodward from The Washington Post made public on Sept. 9, 2020]
Feb. 10, 2020“I think the virus is going to be—it’s going to be fine.”
Feb. 10, 2020“Looks like by April, you know in theory when it gets a little warmer, it miraculously goes away.”
Feb. 24, 2020“The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… the Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”
Feb. 25, 2020“CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”
Feb. 25, 2020“I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”
Feb. 26, 2020“The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”
Feb. 26, 2020“We're going very substantially down, not up.”
Feb. 26, 2020“Well, we're testing everybody that we need to test. And we're finding very little problem. Very little problem.”
Feb. 26, 2020"This is a flu. This is like a flu."
Feb. 27, 2020“It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”
Feb. 27, 2020“The ineptness with which the Trump Administration approached this problem is not only serious, it can be deadly if not changed in the approach.” – Rep. Lloyd Doggett [During a hearing
This is a biased and dipshit chron. It leaves out one of the most important scientific facts for the historical record of the USA against a commie virus: Trump was correct about hydroxychloroquine.

Sure they do. Problem is most nutrition science is garbage.

Doctors can make people eat right.
Doctors can make people eat right? The last time I tried to discuss nutrition with an MD, I said "glyphosate" and he said "What's that?"

Forum List

Back