Is it "Congress's" Constitutional Duty To Raise The Debt Ceiling?

Budgets are not debts, moron. They are promises to spend.
And authorizations are permission to spend. Yet congress gave more permission to spend, than they had revenues to cover that spending. Hence why the debt will exceed the current debt limit.

Oh Jesus. I have said many times that we are more fiscally responsible when we have a Democratic president and a Republican Congress to stop them. No other combination works. You're concentrating too much on the president when it is the Congress who passes spending bills. Yes, when Republicans control Congress, they make it look like the Democratic president was fiscally responsible when, in reality, it was the Republicans in Congress, not the president. So, yes, we should be voting for those Republicans in Congress who actually did it, like what just happened. By the way, we have more elections in this country than just for president.
AllI am looking for is the ANSWER to MY QUESTION.

It is "yes" or "no"...

Now quit your goddamned fucking dodging.

AllI am looking for is the ANSWER to MY QUESTION.

It is "yes" or "no"...

Now quit your goddamned fucking dodging.
I gave you my answer. Yes, I have voted to re-elect Republicans who have forced democratic presidents to be fiscally responsible. But, your question doesn't have the proper context. Presidents are not dictators. Often times, with many things, they are where the buck stops, both good and bad. Is president the only office you vote for?

I gave you my answer. Yes, I have voted to re-elect Republicans who have forced democratic presidents to be fiscally responsible. But, your question doesn't have the proper context. Presidents are not dictators. Often times, with many things, they are where the buck stops, both good and bad. Is president the only office you vote for?
You're an asshole.

Name the POTUS for whom you've voted under whom deficits shrank.

NOW!

You're an asshole.

Name the POTUS for whom you've voted under whom deficits shrank.

NOW!
YOU'RE the asshole. I have explained to you numerous times that the only time Democratic presidents are fiscally responsible is when a Republican Congress forces them to be so, exactly like what just happened. Republicans forced Biden to spend less money. And, yes, I will continue voting for the actual people who are responsible for Democrat presidents spending less money - Republicans. And, I have asked you more than once if president is the only office you vote for. You refuse to answer.

Forum List

Back