Is it "Congress's" Constitutional Duty To Raise The Debt Ceiling?

If I recall, xiden’s the one unwilling to compromise! And demofks crying and complaining after bill was passed. Hilarious how you convinced yourself the opposite was happening. Wtf happened to you dude? Wow. Gave up your soul. Owe someone huh?
Biden did compromise on this issue with McCarthy but the whiny extreme republicans and democrats would rather crash the country with a fucking temper tantrum than not get everything they want.

Even your Saint Ronnie knew that it was better to take half a loaf then go back and ask for more than to refuse to compromise.

Well surely you have some posts from when your blob was President criticizing his spending and the raising of the debt ceiling then...right? Lets see them.
Most of the money added on during Trump was due to the pandemic and was signed off on by Democrats. Maybe you could link to posts from democrats balking about that.

The President authorizes the spending.

But since you have that stance...you can't blame Biden for any spending either then...right?
Show a time when Democrats actually wanted to cut any expenses. I can provide links to umpteen million Democrats wanting to spend umpteen trillions of dollars. And don't provide any links to democrats wanting to cut military spending because right now they are spending billions and billions on Ukraine after leaving billions and billions of dollars in military equipment in Afghanistan.

Most of the money added on during Trump was due to the pandemic and was signed off on by Democrats. Maybe you could link to posts from democrats balking about that.
I never said they did... What you did pretend earlier is that you were against spending (which you weren't since you can't post any proof to your well known lie).

I never said they did... What you did pretend earlier is that you were against spending (which you weren't since you can't post any proof to your well known lie).

He is against spending when there is Dem in the White House. When there is a member of his beloved party he supports everything they do, without question.

Show a time when Democrats actually wanted to cut any expenses. I can provide links to umpteen million Democrats wanting to spend umpteen trillions of dollars. And don't provide any links to democrats wanting to cut military spending because right now they are spending billions and billions on Ukraine after leaving billions and billions of dollars in military equipment in Afghanistan.
I never said they did...again. You're the one who is pretending to be a deficit hawk. Nice attempt to change the subject though.

Your blob spent $8T dollars and you didn't say a fucking word about it. Just admit it and try to salvage some integrity.

I never said they did...again. You're the one who is pretending to be a deficit hawk. Nice attempt to change the subject though.

Your blob spent $8T dollars and you didn't say a fucking word about it. Just admit it and try to salvage some integrity.

He spent far, far more than that. $8T is just what he added to the debt.

Forum List

Back