Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital? (Poll)

Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital?

• Yes

Votes: 33 67.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 32.7%

• Total voters
They are and have been practicing genocide, but that does not mean they will achieve 100% efficiency. What's disgusting and so hypocritical is the many Christians happily assisting. Ah yes, long live the New Testament.
For a man who's so against genocide, you sure are okay with Hamas' stated goal of killing every last Jew in the world.

You'd have gladly helped Adolph put Jews on the cattlecars. Don't bother denying it.

Yet another uninformed racist fool.
Hamas is not a race , it's a terrorist group that has been engaged in attacking Israel and the Palestinian territories since the 1990's. Launching tens of thousands of rocket and mortar attacks since 2001. I don't understand how Israel has been so restrained about this. They are saints for putting up with this.

If you are excusing the bombing of hospitals you are indeed saying the.
You are again attempting to twist my words. I don't believe there has ever been a war without collateral damage. Wars aren't nice and clean. They are as nasty as the people who cause them. And Hamas is about as nasty as it gets.

You are again attempting to twist my words. I don't believe there has ever been a war without collateral damage. Wars aren't nice and clean. They are as nasty as the people who cause them. And Hamas is about as nasty as it gets.
And we shouldn't decend to their level?

Forum List

Back