Is it fair to talk "sexy and seductive" with no intention of "putting out"?

Is it fair to talk "sexy and seductive" with no intention of putting out?

• Yes

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Other (Explain)

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Flirting with multiple people is like being a whore in word (just not physically)

Agree or disagree?

Secure people would disagree.

oh so secure people are ok with being word whores. ok. LOL

That is your perspective...and it amuses me.:D

We all have securities in our own way. Just because it doesn't jive with yours doesn't make someone else insecure!

Aww don't get so touchy...if you're going to be innocently inquisitive and ask for other opinions, then be respectful enough to graciously accept them as such.:thup:

Flirting with multiple people is like being a whore in word (just not physically)

Agree or disagree?

We all have securities in our own way. Just because it doesn't jive with yours doesn't make someone else insecure!

Aww don't get so touchy...if you're going to be innocently inquisitive and ask for other opinions, then be respectful enough to graciously accept them as such.:thup:

I did! You were one calling people that didn't understand it "insecure" - I disagree with that entirely!

I did! You were one calling people that didn't understand it "insecure" - I disagree with that entirely!

Oh dear, you should read more carefully...I said that secure people would disagree. I am not responsible for your assumptions.:eusa_whistle:

Agree or disagree?

Hey, I resemble that remark. :nono:

I think sex chat is incredibly awkward and boring... but that's just my opinion... not making judgment on others...

You equate flirting to "sex chat"??:lol:

I think you and Pogo do that yes..... you may correct me if I'm wrong......

Provide links or STFU.:lmao:

There is subtle flirting
Overt flirting
Flirting involving discussion of sex acts with one another
Then there is the "Inbox" variety... much more personal.....
Sharing emails is another level entirely......or phone numbers....

Oh dear, you should read more carefully...I said that secure people would disagree. I am not responsible for your assumptions.:eusa_whistle:

oh I read it correctly....

Agree or disagree?

I think sex chat is incredibly awkward and boring... but that's just my opinion... not making judgment on others...

I don't need a like, I made a guess (admittedly) and still believe I am correct :)

There is a reason for your defensiveness...someone burned your ass hard.:itsok:

Agree or disagree?

I don't do cat fights... you can go elsewhere for those.... <kisses>

I don't need a like, I made a guess (admittedly) and still believe I am correct :)

Ahh so you're a blowhard.:thup: :D

if you say so ... that trick is funny, but doesn't really work.... at least on me... like I said you want to play silly game and try to "cat fight" go elsewhere hun

I don't do cat fights... you can go elsewhere for those.... <kisses>

Wow sweetie, if this resembles any sort of "cat fight" in your world, then you've lived a very sheltered life. Poor thing, no wonder you're so "curious".:)

if you say so ... that trick is funny, but doesn't really work.... at least on me... like I said you want to play silly game and try to "cat fight" go elsewhere hun

You stay strong, Bonzi.:thup:

Forum List

Back