Is it fair to talk "sexy and seductive" with no intention of "putting out"?

Is it fair to talk "sexy and seductive" with no intention of putting out?

• Yes

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Other (Explain)

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
I think that mutual flirting/bantering is mostly harmless and fun. However, being an intentional prick tease is childish, but often a way for women to exert self-control when it is lacking in other areas of their lives.

I think that mutual flirting/bantering is mostly harmless and fun. However, being an intentional prick tease is childish, but often a way for women to exert self-control when it is lacking in other areas of their lives.

give an example of where you think the line is drawn.....

Why??:lol:

I guess it's up to the individual and how they perceive it.
A direct offer or that person specifically would probably be a line crosser.
A compliment to them - maybe depends on what the compliment is and what it's about.......

Summa y'all don't seen to get the point of "fantasy".

You see, when you accept the fact that this disembodied entity on your screen is one that you're (probably) never going to cross paths with, all that stuff like appearance becomes irrelevant. Because it's only relevant in the real world...

Oh I don't know.
She would have to send a pic or nothing. And of course the pic has to show validity that it is her.
I would never talk about such things to someone that I am not 100% sure they are exactly what they say they are.

That would only apply if you intended to take it offline and into the RW.
See the difference? Because that's not a given.

You see, when you accept the fact that this disembodied entity on your screen is one that you're (probably) never going to cross paths with, all that stuff like appearance becomes irrelevant. Because it's only relevant in the real world...

Oh I don't know.
She would have to send a pic or nothing. And of course the pic has to show validity that it is her.
I would never talk about such things to someone that I am not 100% sure they are exactly what they say they are.

You are talking relationship.
Everyone has a right to their own "rules".
I guess my question was really "If you flirt, in YOUR opinion, should you NOT even do so unless you are slightly or possibility interested in "more"? ... be it just sex or a relationship....

Not necessarily. Not with online "relationships". The understanding from the get-go is it will never become real. And if it did - that is when the trouble begins.
In real life, of course flirting means you are interested. And man-many-many times it indeed leads to sex. Even if one or both thought it was innocent. There is no such thing as innocent flirting in the real world.

Why??:lol:

Here's ^^ a gal I've flirted with many a time over the USMB years.
Why?
Because she appreciates it. And that's all that's required.

Oh I don't know.

You are talking relationship.
Everyone has a right to their own "rules".
I guess my question was really "If you flirt, in YOUR opinion, should you NOT even do so unless you are slightly or possibility interested in "more"? ... be it just sex or a relationship....

Not necessarily. Not with online "relationships". The understanding from the get-go is it will never become real. And if it did - that is when the trouble begins.
In real life, of course flirting means you are interested. And man-many-many times it indeed leads to sex. Even if one or both thought it was innocent. There is no such thing as innocent flirting in the real world.

Well I met my husband on line so..... but we did have to meet in "real life" to get the ball rolling so to speak.....

I'm not sure how anyone appreciates flirting when you do it with multiple people all over the place....
Relationships and human interactions are strange and complicated to me.....
I guess that is why I ask so many questions :)

How can anyone not want to fall head over heels out of control in love with someone?

Only someone that never has......

I'm not sure how anyone appreciates flirting when you do it with multiple people all over the place....
Relationships and human interactions are strange and complicated to me.....
I guess that is why I ask so many questions :)

Anyone flirting with an expectation that it implies some sort of commitment is doing it wrong.:D

Flirting with multiple people is like being a whore in word (just not physically)

Agree or disagree?

Flirting with multiple people is like being a whore in word (just not physically)

Agree or disagree?

Hey, I resemble that remark. :nono:

And if you're suggesting I'm a slut.... flattery will get you everywhere.

Forum List

Back