Is It Just Me, Or Is The Left Beginning To Lose It Here?

Seems to me that leftards on this board are really getting their asses kicked up around their shoulders lately. Seems that all their liberal utopia bull shit is coming home to roost, and it ain't none of it good, and they have NOTHING worth while to say to defend it.

Trump is capitalizing on it too. He knows the country has been pushed so far, so fast to the left that people are sick to tears of government, liberals and being RAIL ROADED AGAINST THEIR WILL. The man has touched home with America, and America is responding. The left is going DOWN, and they're PISSED, and I LOVE IT.

I will use your post as a classic example to define the word "irony".

Trump lost $50 million worth of deals and the fallout is not over yet. I can't even imagine how many of the 54 million hispanics in America will not visit Trump properties. So the fallout will continue for years to come.

Keep your ironic posts coming, I love reading them.

For someone who's worth 8.7 Billion dollars, $50 million is nothing. Do the math, he'll still laugh all the way to and from the bank.

Now tell the truth, it's not Trump you people hate per se, it's just people who have more than you do.

Trump lost $50 million worth of deals and the fallout is not over yet. I can't even imagine how many of the 54 million hispanics in America will not visit Trump properties. So the fallout will continue for years to come.

For someone who's worth 8.7 Billion dollars, $50 million is nothing. Do the math, he'll still laugh all the way to and from the bank.

Now tell the truth, it's not Trump you people hate per se, it's just people who have more than you do.

Could you possibly be any stupider? No, I don't hate Bill Gates and Warren Buffet. You see, unlike your stupid clown RW bigot, otherwise known as Donald Trump, Bill Gates and Melinda Gates don't shoot their mouths off and make racist comments against the hispanics, Indians, Chinese or blacks.

Being wealthy is one thing. Being a gentleman is another. Bill Gates is engaged in developing vaccines. Trump is engaged in building luxury condos and showing off 21 year old females walking the ramp in bikinis. It shows where the republican party's priorities are and why Bill Gates is admired the world around for the charitable work he's doing.

I am sorry you measure people's success by their bank accounts. On all fronts. the liberals beat conservatives when it comes to wealth and good will. All people of all ehtnicities vote for liberals. Cons' voter base is predominantly white people. Really, I feel sorry for you that you feel the need to measure a person's dignity by his wallet size. But then again, I never expect any RWer to have morals and ethics in the real world. Your bigotry and racism is what cost you election and your face. And you have more defeats written in your future because of your attitude towards minorities in America.

Tell the truth now, it's the 21 year old females that really pisses you off about Trump, right? I mean in view of your sexual dysfunction.

Don't feel bad, I don't get 21 year old females anymore either.

As I was wondering, you proved me right. You CAN be dumber. I expect more dumber comments from you. Again, keep it coming if you think this post had anything to do with 21 year old female showing their tits and asses on the beauty pagent ramps. Seriously, keep electing Palin, Trump and Quayle in your party. We need more stupid RWers to laugh at every day.

Well I suppose that in your miserable fucked-up life, you could use a few laughs. Everyone deserves at least that, even if they do have a sexual identity crisis.

LOL! I think the Supreme court decisions have given you the real incurable butt hurt. Good for you. I hope to see more Quayles, Palins, Bachmanns and Trumps in your party. Thanks for the laughs.

T
Seems to me that leftards on this board are really getting their asses kicked up around their shoulders lately. Seems that all their liberal utopia bull shit is coming home to roost, and it ain't none of it good, and they have NOTHING worth while to say to defend it.

Trump is capitalizing on it too. He knows the country has been pushed so far, so fast to the left that people are sick to tears of government, liberals and being RAIL ROADED AGAINST THEIR WILL. The man has touched home with America, and America is responding. The left is going DOWN, and they're PISSED, and I LOVE IT.

Could you possibly be any stupider? No, I don't hate Bill Gates and Warren Buffet. You see, unlike your stupid clown RW bigot, otherwise known as Donald Trump, Bill Gates and Melinda Gates don't shoot their mouths off and make racist comments against the hispanics, Indians, Chinese or blacks.

Being wealthy is one thing. Being a gentleman is another. Bill Gates is engaged in developing vaccines. Trump is engaged in building luxury condos and showing off 21 year old females walking the ramp in bikinis. It shows where the republican party's priorities are and why Bill Gates is admired the world around for the charitable work he's doing.

I am sorry you measure people's success by their bank accounts. On all fronts. the liberals beat conservatives when it comes to wealth and good will. All people of all ehtnicities vote for liberals. Cons' voter base is predominantly white people. Really, I feel sorry for you that you feel the need to measure a person's dignity by his wallet size. But then again, I never expect any RWer to have morals and ethics in the real world. Your bigotry and racism is what cost you election and your face. And you have more defeats written in your future because of your attitude towards minorities in America.

Tell the truth now, it's the 21 year old females that really pisses you off about Trump, right? I mean in view of your sexual dysfunction.

As I was wondering, you proved me right. You CAN be dumber. I expect more dumber comments from you. Again, keep it coming if you think this post had anything to do with 21 year old female showing their tits and asses on the beauty pagent ramps. Seriously, keep electing Palin, Trump and Quayle in your party. We need more stupid RWers to laugh at every day.
Tits and ass is as American as Apple pie, rock n roll and baseball. Tits and ass inspired our heroes of WWII to defeat evil. God bless America and tits and ass.

You left out beer.

Seems to me that leftards on this board are really getting their asses kicked up around their shoulders lately. Seems that all their liberal utopia bull shit is coming home to roost, and ain't none of it good, and they have NOTHING worth while to say to defend it.

It's just you wishing your opinions were facts.
Go by the numbers. This particular Gallup graph shows self-identified libs and cons in a dead heat;

5azgvxr0dumyypjuddtcqw.png

Polls on issues usually have the majority of people favoring the liberal side.

And demographics (in this case age) are a killer for the GOP. This is what PEW says;

"This survey of more than 10,000 Americans finds that, on this scale, Millennials are considerably more liberal than other generations: About four-in-ten Millennials are mostly (28%) or consistently (13%) liberal in their views, compared with 15% who are mostly (12%) or consistently (3%) conservative (44% are ideologically mixed). Older generations are progressively more conservative.

The relative liberalism of Millennials translates into a greater likelihood of affiliating with or leaning toward the Democratic Party compared with those in older generations. Today, about half of Millennials (50%) are Democrats or lean to the Democratic Party, while just 34% affiliate with or lean to the GOP. By comparison, Baby Boomers (those ages 50 to 68) lean slightly Democratic (46% Democratic/Democratic leaning, 42% Republican/Republican leaning), while those in the Silent generation (ages 69 to 86) are about evenly divided (47% Republican/Republican leaning, 44% Democratic/Democratic leaning)."

The "silent generation" (69 to 86) leans conservative if that's any consolation.

T

Tits and ass is as American as Apple pie, rock n roll and baseball. Tits and ass inspired our heroes of WWII to defeat evil. God bless America and tits and ass.
Keep telling women voters that.

Well I suppose that in your miserable fucked-up life, you could use a few laughs. Everyone deserves at least that, even if they do have a sexual identity crisis.

LOL! I think the Supreme court decisions have given you the real incurable butt hurt. Good for you. I hope to see more Quayles, Palins, Bachmanns and Trumps in your party. Thanks for the laughs.

Butt hurt? That sounds pretty funny coming from you. I'm just sayin'

T

You left out beer.
And hot dogs.

Lol what? It's been a fantastic couple of weeks for the left. I've been loving every second.
You entirely ignored what I said, and responded with bull shit.

He knows the country has been pushed so far, so fast to the left that people are sick to tears of government, liberals and being RAIL ROADED AGAINST THEIR WILL.

They don't realize that none of their so called victories mean a hill of beans. Why they are crowing that Bruce can marry Mike ISIS is on the rampage, the Republicans and Obama passed TPP and immigration is still out of hand. NO one has had a good couple of months, no one.

Seems to me that leftards on this board are really getting their asses kicked up around their shoulders lately. Seems that all their liberal utopia bull shit is coming home to roost, and ain't none of it good, and they have NOTHING worth while to say to defend it.

Its just you. Its been a fantastic few weeks for us. What you're experiencing is the 'denial' and 'bargaining' phase of loss.

You'll eventually work thought it.

Yes far left drones like this are in denial as they will be out of power in 2016..
only if an asteroid like the one that killed the dinosaurs strikes earth.
the Reich is cannibalizing itself at this very second,
with supporters like you the gop will be extinct very soon.

Says the far left that denies that they are on their way out..
how do you deny someone else's delusional fantasy.?

America is being weakened deliberately for political purposes and they want you to believe Donald Trump is the problem.

You're right, Trump is a true hero! Now go make sure he gets nominated!
And you go get Hillary a new potty chair.
Ha! You should send that joke to one of Trump's aides! That would be great! Hurry, go campaign for him!
Naw, I wouldn't vote for him. I just want him to keep talking. He's telling the truth. Everyone knows what he's talking about. Democrats and their corrupt destructive policies.
bullshit trump and the truth have never met ...
You didn't address my point. Trump is pointing out a huge problem and who is responsible. Of course the leftist response is to paint trump a hater and a bigot. That's the game and you're one of their pawns.
what point? you are spewing the same propaganda trump is.

I think the board is starting to slip, I've seen it before on other boards. The crazies pile in for a continuous circle-jerk and the reasonable posters quit in disgust. I was on one that deteriorated into a white supremacist board in the space of 3 months. I don't think that will happen here but it is increasingly getting like the Monty Python argument clinic. I came in here for a good argument and all I got was this lousy automatic contradiction.

Why do you hate America? :(
Can YOU provide the quote where that was said? NO. Thought so.
yes it's called implied.
Implied is NOT valid on a board, only what the text says.
I Knew you were a fucking coward..
implied is valid everywhere in print or in speech.
I just put my boot so far up your chicken shit ass I can see your dentures.

Yes the far left drones believe such things, but the hate and anger on display here is endemic to the far left religious followers..
how falwellian and psychotic of you.

Yes the far left drones believe such things, but the hate and anger on display here is endemic to the far left religious followers..
Oh dear...the Irony Goddess is well pleased with your offering.

Yes we know the far left drones are irony impaired!
Another grand offering to the Goddess. You ARE generous this evening.

And another post upholding my comments!

And you go get Hillary a new potty chair.
Ha! You should send that joke to one of Trump's aides! That would be great! Hurry, go campaign for him!
Naw, I wouldn't vote for him. I just want him to keep talking. He's telling the truth. Everyone knows what he's talking about. Democrats and their corrupt destructive policies.
bullshit trump and the truth have never met ...
You didn't address my point. Trump is pointing out a huge problem and who is responsible. Of course the leftist response is to paint trump a hater and a bigot. That's the game and you're one of their pawns.
what point? you are spewing the same propaganda trump is.
What are sanctuary cities for and which party supports it?

Its just you. Its been a fantastic few weeks for us. What you're experiencing is the 'denial' and 'bargaining' phase of loss.

You'll eventually work thought it.

Yes far left drones like this are in denial as they will be out of power in 2016..
only if an asteroid like the one that killed the dinosaurs strikes earth.
the Reich is cannibalizing itself at this very second,
with supporters like you the gop will be extinct very soon.

Says the far left that denies that they are on their way out..
how do you deny someone else's delusional fantasy.?

You tell us, as a far left drone you have the most experience with it..

I think the board is starting to slip, I've seen it before on other boards. The crazies pile in for a continuous circle-jerk and the reasonable posters quit in disgust. I was on one that deteriorated into a white supremacist board in the space of 3 months. I don't think that will happen here but it is increasingly getting like the Monty Python argument clinic. I came in here for a good argument and all I got was this lousy automatic contradiction.

No you didn't.

Can YOU provide the quote where that was said? NO. Thought so.
yes it's called implied.

how falwellian and psychotic of you.

See how the far left drones act with hate when they are loosing power..

Yes and once we get rid of the far left drones then we can start having adult conversations, until then we are stuck in the two year old mentality that each drone brings to the board..

Forum List

Back