Is It Just Me, Or Is The Left Beginning To Lose It Here?

For someone who's worth 8.7 Billion dollars, $50 million is nothing. Do the math, he'll still laugh all the way to and from the bank.

Now tell the truth, it's not Trump you people hate per se, it's just people who have more than you do.
Could you possibly be any stupider? No, I don't hate Bill Gates and Warren Buffet. You see, unlike your stupid clown RW bigot, otherwise known as Donald Trump, Bill Gates and Melinda Gates don't shoot their mouths off and make racist comments against the hispanics, Indians, Chinese or blacks.

Being wealthy is one thing. Being a gentleman is another. Bill Gates is engaged in developing vaccines. Trump is engaged in building luxury condos and showing off 21 year old females walking the ramp in bikinis. It shows where the republican party's priorities are and why Bill Gates is admired the world around for the charitable work he's doing.

I am sorry you measure people's success by their bank accounts. On all fronts. the liberals beat conservatives when it comes to wealth and good will. All people of all ehtnicities vote for liberals. Cons' voter base is predominantly white people. Really, I feel sorry for you that you feel the need to measure a person's dignity by his wallet size. But then again, I never expect any RWer to have morals and ethics in the real world. Your bigotry and racism is what cost you election and your face. And you have more defeats written in your future because of your attitude towards minorities in America.

Tell the truth now, it's the 21 year old females that really pisses you off about Trump, right? I mean in view of your sexual dysfunction.

Don't feel bad, I don't get 21 year old females anymore either.

As I was wondering, you proved me right. You CAN be dumber. I expect more dumber comments from you. Again, keep it coming if you think this post had anything to do with 21 year old female showing their tits and asses on the beauty pagent ramps. Seriously, keep electing Palin, Trump and Quayle in your party. We need more stupid RWers to laugh at every day.

Well I suppose that in your miserable fucked-up life, you could use a few laughs. Everyone deserves at least that, even if they do have a sexual identity crisis.
there it is again, the you're a fag ploy!

What else do you want me to call it? How about we put a pretty name on it so everyone will think it's something nice? Happy? Joyful?

Call it whatever you want, an identity crisis is just an identity crisis. Personally, I think I'm a young, rich guy sitting on a beach somewhere, sipping a beer. I'm not but I don't make up happy euphemisms to make people think I am.
why did you need to call it anything? He said you were stupid and with that comment you proved it.

Why do we let the left distract us? You can't argue with people who create their own facts!

They think they are in the "catbird" seat, because even they know, Obama should never have gotten re-elected. With that we all (including them) agree. They believe it will continue, and they may be correct, but the question is, do you want to put a rino in who will do almost as much harm as a lib?

Your choice. Either show contrast so that if another lib is elected, we will fail yes. But if a rino like Jebster wins and we fail, who will listen to another thing we have to say? And who could blame them! We either push someone who is going to fix it, or let the lib drive the bus into the river. It is not about winning, it is about fixing.
perfect example of cognitive bias in conservatives ... thanks!

Yes far left drones like this are in denial as they will be out of power in 2016..
only if an asteroid like the one that killed the dinosaurs strikes earth.
the Reich is cannibalizing itself at this very second,
with supporters like you the gop will be extinct very soon.

Says the far left that denies that they are on their way out..
how do you deny someone else's delusional fantasy.?

You tell us, as a far left drone you have the most experience with it..
again that be you, as you are masterfully demonstrating,

You're delusional.
If you'd like I can dig up plenty of liberal mayors declaring their cities sanctuary cities.

Lol what? It's been a fantastic couple of weeks for the left. I've been loving every second.
You entirely ignored what I said, and responded with bull shit.

He knows the country has been pushed so far, so fast to the left that people are sick to tears of government, liberals and being RAIL ROADED AGAINST THEIR WILL.

They don't realize that none of their so called victories mean a hill of beans. Why they are crowing that Bruce can marry Mike ISIS is on the rampage, the Republicans and Obama passed TPP and immigration is still out of hand. NO one has had a good couple of months, no one.
oh you mean like the repub take over of congress and the aca being upheld in spite of 50 some try's by the right to remove it.
I got laugh when I hear that from the party that has lost all but one presidential election since 1993.

ACA was not going to fall because people would not get subsidized the law would have been changed as it should have been in the first place. The democrats that took it upon themselves to pass THEIR legislation and they wrote exactly what they meant in the bill. What do we have as a result? The SCOTUS making law. The SCOTUS telling us that it doesn't matter what the actual words say it is what the intent TODAY is all that matters.

No one won, not you, not me and not the country. And if you were a fair person you would think about it and have to agree.
can you rationalize any harder?

Seems to me that leftards on this board are really getting their asses kicked up around their shoulders lately. Seems that all their liberal utopia bull shit is coming home to roost, and it ain't none of it good, and they have NOTHING worth while to say to defend it.

Trump is capitalizing on it too. He knows the country has been pushed so far, so fast to the left that people are sick to tears of government, liberals and being RAIL ROADED AGAINST THEIR WILL. The man has touched home with America, and America is responding. The left is going DOWN, and they're PISSED, and I LOVE IT.

I will use your post as a classic example to define the word "irony".

Trump lost $50 million worth of deals and the fallout is not over yet. I can't even imagine how many of the 54 million hispanics in America will not visit Trump properties. So the fallout will continue for years to come.

Keep your ironic posts coming, I love reading them.

LMAO, our new governor ran on being tough on illegal immigration and took 50% of the hispanic vote, they're getting fed up with illegals also.

Tell the truth now, it's the 21 year old females that really pisses you off about Trump, right? I mean in view of your sexual dysfunction.

Don't feel bad, I don't get 21 year old females anymore either.

As I was wondering, you proved me right. You CAN be dumber. I expect more dumber comments from you. Again, keep it coming if you think this post had anything to do with 21 year old female showing their tits and asses on the beauty pagent ramps. Seriously, keep electing Palin, Trump and Quayle in your party. We need more stupid RWers to laugh at every day.

Well I suppose that in your miserable fucked-up life, you could use a few laughs. Everyone deserves at least that, even if they do have a sexual identity crisis.

What else do you want me to call it? How about we put a pretty name on it so everyone will think it's something nice? Happy? Joyful?

Call it whatever you want, an identity crisis is just an identity crisis. Personally, I think I'm a young, rich guy sitting on a beach somewhere, sipping a beer. I'm not but I don't make up happy euphemisms to make people think I am.
why did you need to call it anything? He said you were stupid and with that comment you proved it.

Because everything in this world needs an identifier. Everything needs to be what it appears to be. There is nothing more annoying than something or someone which is ambiguous, I detest ambiguousity and deceit..

bullshit trump and the truth have never met ...
You didn't address my point. Trump is pointing out a huge problem and who is responsible. Of course the leftist response is to paint trump a hater and a bigot. That's the game and you're one of their pawns.
what point? you are spewing the same propaganda trump is.
What are sanctuary cities for and which party supports it?
sanctuary cities are a conservative construct that has no basis in reality.

Says the far left drone!

The policy was first initiated in 1979 in Los Angeles, to prevent police from inquiring about the immigration status of arrestees.

So see it started in a far left state...
not the same as you are inferring..

Because everything in this world needs an identifier. Everything needs to be what it appears to be. There is nothing more annoying than something or someone which is ambiguous, I detest ambiguousity and deceit..
so it's your own weakness that drives you .

Democrats are failing the citizens. Government is supposed to protect the citizens. Chicago, Detroit, Washington DC, San Francisco, etc, FAIL.

Hahahaha! Government is supposed to protect citizens? Precious, coming from the right wing.

Right winger says: "Government is supposed to protect us. Detroit Chicago SF, LA, NY have too many murders. LW government failed its citizens. Where's the governent?"

Same right winger 3 second later: "Buy guns. Join the NRA. Police can't be everywhere to protect us. Buy more weapons. LWers are pussies. We will defend our second amendment right. Government is too weak to protect its citizens."

Hahaha. Can you RWers make up your mind which BS you are going to stick with for the next 10 seconds? Warn me in advance. LOL!

what point? you are spewing the same propaganda trump is.
What are sanctuary cities for and which party supports it?
sanctuary cities are a conservative construct that has no basis in reality.

Says the far left drone!

The policy was first initiated in 1979 in Los Angeles, to prevent police from inquiring about the immigration status of arrestees.

So see it started in a far left state...

But don't you see? In the topsy-turvy fevered brains of the progressives, Los Angeles is a conservative city. California is a conservative state. Bush was a liberal, Che was a "freedom fighter", and lollipops grow on trees.
another asshat who know jack shit about la and California.

Personally? I could care less about LA or California. Lived there already, twice. It sucked.

Only in the world of a liberal, would normality be classified a "weakness"

Are RWrs still ranting about the imaginary ranting of Lefties here?

I think RWers have sore butts from the SCOTUS decisions at the end of last session. They are still reeling from the shock they received at Roberts' hands. Poor RWers: They got no friends.

Now these sorry ass RWers are looking forward to the day in court when Boehner will go to testify in his suit against Obama. I will enjoy their defeat at the SCOTUS when they lose....AGAIN...at the SCOTUS hearing.

Democrats are failing the citizens. Government is supposed to protect the citizens. Chicago, Detroit, Washington DC, San Francisco, etc, FAIL.

Hahahaha! Government is supposed to protect citizens? Precious, coming from the right wing.

Right winger says: "Government is supposed to protect us. Detroit Chicago SF, LA, NY have too many murders. LW government failed its citizens. Where's the governent?"

Same right winger 3 second later: "Buy guns. Join the NRA. Police can't be everywhere to protect us. Buy more weapons. LWers are pussies. We will defend our second amendment right. Government is too weak to protect its citizens."

Hahaha. Can you RWers make up your mind which BS you are going to stick with for the next 10 seconds? Warn me in advance. LOL!

Do you even know the main purpose of "government"? Look it up, it has something to do with "protecting its citizens".

Do you even know the main purpose of "government"? Look it up, it has something to do with "protecting its citizens".

LOL, if it's government's job to protect its citizens, then why are there 30,000 people killed from gun violence every year?

Oh wait, I know you are one of those whackjobs who wanted government to protect 4 US citizens in Benghazi at a drop of a hat. Oh right, now it's beginning to make sense.

Cops are supposed to prevent 100% of all murders. OK OK, now I got it. Thanks for clarifying that, RWer.

It is certainly not a strength to be unable to understand and deal with anything other than a clear-cut situation. The grey areas are where real life is actually lived.

Seems to me that leftards on this board are really getting their asses kicked up around their shoulders lately. Seems that all their liberal utopia bull shit is coming home to roost, and ain't none of it good, and they have NOTHING worth while to say to defend it.

Trump is capitalizing on it too. He knows the country has been pushed so far, so fast to the left that people are sick to tears of government, liberals and being RAIL ROADED AGAINST THEIR WILL. The man has touched home with America, and America is responding. The left is going DOWN, and they're PISSED, and I LOVE IT.

It's so funny watching cons who are on the wrong side of the fence patting themselves on the back over and over again. It's so reminiscent of 2012.

It is certainly not a strength to be unable to understand and deal with anything other than a clear-cut situation. The grey areas are where real life is actually lived.

Not in my world. I don't like looking at a girl and finding out it's a boy. That's like opening your Christmas present and finding a box full of dog shit.

Forum List

Back