Is it me or are liberals now routinely anti Christian and anti Semitic?

Allowing public group praying to Jesus in public schools will not somehow make American more 'moral'- it will just be forcing on religion on every kid.
that's like saying allowing public group math classes will not somehow teach math it will just be forcing math on every kid. Slow?

If religion is the source of morality- was it moral for the Romans to have animals attack humans- since as you acknowledge that the Romans had religion?
subject of thread is Christianity

You brought up Romans and their religion- you were the one who claimed that humans needed religion in order to be 'moral'

And no- the thread is not Christianity- the thread is a snowflake whining.

I notice you didn't even try to respond to the "morality" of the Christians during the Reformation and Counter-Reformation.

1) I said it is about Christianity not it was Christianity
2) why is concern over liberal bigotry against the moral foundation of civilization snowflake whining?

I notice you didn't even try to respond to the "morality" of the Christians during the Reformation and Counter-Reformation.

no idea what you mean? Martin Luther for example was being moral when to sought to reform Christianity. Do you understand?

The Democrats started hating rich people during the depression, then they added White Protestants, then they added the Southerners, then they added Midwesterners, then they added suburbanites, then they added patriots, and now they have added white people and Christians.

It's just you. Because it's always you.

Liberals made sure the right to worship as one chooses was the first thing laid down in the Constitution. So there you go. Don't you.
That explain why you booed G-d at your convention

I've been to many a convention. None have ever "booed G-d", whatever the fuck that means.

When I post it will you leave with the Bodeccas or it that just redundant?

"As an ordained United Methodist minister, I am here to attest and affirm that our faith and belief in God is central to the American story and informs the values we've expressed in our party's platform. In addition, President Obama recognizes Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and our party's platform should as well...."

Adios!

I have no idea what that event is and I'm not wasting my time opening YouTube on it but it's got jack cheese to do with me. I can guarantee you it's not "my" convention.

dNC Convention where they booed G-d and voted against including G-d in their platform

Good. "G-d" isn't a word. Can't have not-words in your platform.

I tried the words, you didn't believe them; so I posted the video

Again, "G-d" isn't a word, nor is it my convention anyway.

Besides, as we learned from Geaux4it last year, Democratic conventions take place AFTER the election is over, on trolley tracks in Wisconsin.

The Democrats started hating rich people during the depression, then they added White Protestants, then they added the Southerners, then they added Midwesterners, then they added suburbanites, then they added patriots, and now they have added white people and Christians.

and don't forget that Trump got elected because Democrats started hating the working class!!

1) I said it is about Christianity not it was Christianity
2) why is concern over liberal bigotry against the moral foundation of civilization snowflake whining?

Actually you said it was about anti-Christianity and anti-semitism- the fabled 'war on Christianity' that you snowflakes imagine- why you brought anti-semitism into it....well who knows.

What exactly is the 'moral foundation of civilization'?- now that piques my interest.

That explain why you booed G-d at your convention

I've been to many a convention. None have ever "booed G-d", whatever the fuck that means.

When I post it will you leave with the Bodeccas or it that just redundant?

"As an ordained United Methodist minister, I am here to attest and affirm that our faith and belief in God is central to the American story and informs the values we've expressed in our party's platform. In addition, President Obama recognizes Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and our party's platform should as well...."

Adios!

I have no idea what that event is and I'm not wasting my time opening YouTube on it but it's got jack cheese to do with me. I can guarantee you it's not "my" convention.

dNC Convention where they booed G-d and voted against including G-d in their platform

Good. "G-d" isn't a word. Can't have not-words in your platform.

I tried the words, you didn't believe them; so I posted the video

Again, "G-d" isn't a word, nor is it my convention anyway.

Besides, as we learned from Geaux4it last year, Democratic conventions take place AFTER the election is over, on trolley tracks in Wisconsin.

I'll have any G-D-DAMNED words I prefer

You brought up Romans and their religion- you were the one who claimed that humans needed religion in order to be 'moral'

obviously not the Roman religion which was not based on morality as we know it today
Quoting you:
Moral and religious are the same since religion is the source of morality. Before Christianity we had the Roman religion.

so you don't really mean religion is the source of morality- what you really meant to say was Christianity is the source of morality.

So basically you think that anyone who isn't a Christian is immoral.

I am guessing you also filter by the 'correct' brand of Christianity too.

- the fabled 'war on Christianity' that you snowflakes imagine- .

embarrassed yet?

Harvard Declares War on Orthodox Christianity | commentary
Liberalism's Divorce from Christianity's Teachings Accelerates
Apr 6, 2018 - But for orthodox Christians and other people of tradition, the episode ... Liberalism's anti-religious inner logic was bound to bring us to today's .

Ten Reasons Why Liberals Hate Christians | Worldview Weekend
https://www.worldviewweekend.com/news/.../ten-reasons-why-liberals-hate-christians
-1 Peter 2:7-8. This is the problem with all unbelievers, but with the rabid purposeful anti-Christian liberals it is this stumbling that brings out their vitriolic hatred of ...
Liberals waste no time playing the anti-Christian card - The Globe and ...
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/liberals...anti-christian.../article35143701/
May 29, 2017 - This kind of anti-Christian sneer is nothing new for the Liberals, and it comes from the top. It was Justin Trudeau who declared in 2014 that no ...

Godless Liberals: Anti-White, Anti-American, Anti-Christian by Jesse ...
https://soundcloud.com/.../godless-liberals-anti-white-anti-american-anti-christian
Jun 15, 2018 - Stream Godless Liberals: Anti-White, Anti-American, Anti-Christian by Jesse Lee Peterson from desktop or your mobile device.

Forum List

Back