Is It Obama's Fault The White House Security Failed So Badly?

No, when are you going to learn that nothing bad is his fault?

It is the fault of the Republicans for cutting funding.

Right! They turned down repeated requests for funding just like at Benghazi

Maybe Obama can have the Mexican drug gangs he armed provide security at the White House?

I usually lock the doors at may house and I don't think anyone is trying to break in.

It's making the news that the man who jumped the fence made it much further into the White House than anyone initially said or realized.

Considering how Obama has placed political Correctness to the fore front of everything he does and is responsible for, including the Security of the Country, is it really a stretch to think that perhaps he has done the same to the Secret Service and some people were placed on the details that really shouldn't have been simply because of either what their skin color is, what's between their legs, who they sleep with, etc?

Could it have been Obama's own fault?

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that that is true.
No. You're an idiot and a blind partisan.

It's making the news that the man who jumped the fence made it much further into the White House than anyone initially said or realized.

Considering how Obama has placed political Correctness to the fore front of everything he does and is responsible for, including the Security of the Country, is it really a stretch to think that perhaps he has done the same to the Secret Service and some people were placed on the details that really shouldn't have been simply because of either what their skin color is, what's between their legs, who they sleep with, etc?

Could it have been Obama's own fault?

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that that is true.
No. You're an idiot and a blind partisan.

the visitor had rights! He's an undocumented WH visitor. Why are you Progs so heartless to his plight?

Yes it's obama's fault. He is a negligent sloppy leader. Therefore everyone under him will be negligent and sloppy too.
So, everything bad that happens under Obama is his fault. Where are the calls for personal responsibility for the director of the Secret Service?

Last edited:
Republicans always drool at the thought of turning the USA into a police state. Attacks on the Obama White House are more than that of any other president, yet none of Obama's family have even got a scratch. This proves the SS has done a better job than any others to date. It was not flawless, but still the best in our history.

Last edited:
A truly stupid thread.

The President does not organize or direct the actions of the secret service. They are there to protect him, not the other way around.
Actually POTUS has the authority to issue preferences regarding the SS security detail.
Overall White House Security is standard and operated independently of personal security.
The Washington DC Park Police have jurisdiction over all federal buildings and grounds. So it's their operation.

Republicans always drool at the thought of turning the USA into a police state. Attacks on the Obama White House are more than triple that of any other president, yet none of Obama's family have even got a scratch. This proves the SS has done a better job than any others to date. It was not flawless, but still the best in our history.

Now, I'm trying to remember.. Who was it that said this???

"We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."

Was he a Republican or a Democrat????

Republicans always drool at the thought of turning the USA into a police state. Attacks on the Obama White House are more than triple that of any other president, yet none of Obama's family have even got a scratch. This proves the SS has done a better job than any others to date. It was not flawless, but still the best in our history.

I just remember all of the attacks on Bush for the most petty things, so I have to call Bullshit...

I replaced a light bulb yesterday. Obamas fault it burned out.
You hosers have been blaming Bush for everything since 2000. Now you're whining cause Obama's administration sucks ass and somebody has to accept blame for something, and you can't figure out a way to blame Bush for it.

Where's the wambulance????

could you give a link to those statistics? Thanks.

Forum List

Back