Is It Obama's Fault The White House Security Failed So Badly?

To me it is obvious that the Right Wing extremists are manipulating Secret Service coverage to increase their chances of hitting Obama. The activities of the last week are obvious "Probes" by rightwing extremists to characterize security vulnerabilities
Did you eat a whole box of Fruit Loops in one sitting?

I warned you about that....

On topic: NO

Shirley you are not that naive.....

Can it be any clearer that rightwing extremists are planning a Benghazi style attack on the White House? Sending a guy to scale the fence was obviously just a probe of security reaction times. Add in that Cliven Bundy farce in Nevada and it is clear that rightwing extremists are training to attack the hated Obama

In their zeal to pin things on Obama this could come back and bite Reagan, after all Reagan got himself shot and pretended it was his fault. Should we make a responsibility chart of the things the president is responsible for like the White House security and getting one'self shot. And suppose Obama had listened to the NRA and had his gun handy would that have happened?

Reagan doesnt count. Too long ago, but let me tell you about Jimmy Carter

I think it's a legitimate question. But my answer is no. His lackadaisical approach approach to his obligations doesn't give a pass to others.

In their zeal to pin things on Obama this could come back and bite Reagan, after all Reagan got himself shot and pretended it was his fault. Should we make a responsibility chart of the things the president is responsible for like the White House security and getting one'self shot. And suppose Obama had listened to the NRA and had his gun handy would that have happened?
Lol. ...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
Phffffft.....

Houndshizen sent mit mine cellular beep beep boop hoop Tapawhatumacalit

To me it is obvious that the Right Wing extremists are manipulating Secret Service coverage to increase their chances of hitting Obama. The activities of the last week are obvious "Probes" by rightwing extremists to characterize security vulnerabilities

Can it be any clearer that rightwing extremists are planning a Benghazi style attack on the White House? Sending a guy to scale the fence was obviously just a probe of security reaction times. Add in that Cliven Bundy farce in Nevada and it is clear that rightwing extremists are training to attack the hated Obama

If you're trying to cement your status as a moron you're doing a fantastic job.

Lol. ...

Phffffft.....

I will raise you 10 Hundescheiß Haufen and throw in 17 Pferdeäpfel.

Von meinem Q36 Illonium Space Modulator gesendet.

I am sure FOX has already raised that theory up the flag pole. How much of a lunatic does one have to be to arrive at such a conclusion? :lame2:

Lol. ...

Phffffft.....

You have one of those?

I want one !!!

All I have is this Continuum Transfunctioner

If you're trying to cement your status as a moron you're doing a fantastic job.

They said the same thing about 9-11

The rightwing hatred of Obama is well documented. It is obvious that his Marthas Vinyard vacation was the last straw. All the signs are there for a rightwing Benghazi style attack on the White House

Shirley you can see the threat

Changes have been made in the Secret Service since Obama took the oath.

Nuff said.
Care to specify?

It was described as bureaucracy has invaded the Secret Service due to political-correctness. Wanting to appear more friendly to the public.
Interesting. Exactly who said that and exactly what changed in terms of protection technique? Where is the source?

Lol. ...

Phffffft.....

You have one of those?

I want one !!!

All I have is this Continuum Transfunctioner
I have the Q36 plus the optional wet bar and naked babes, all of them very buxom.

I think it's a legitimate question. But my answer is no. His lackadaisical approach approach to his obligations doesn't give a pass to others.

Obama's management style is valid ground.

We had 3 scandals

Secret Service
IRS
VA

There shouldn't be any debate about whether these are scandals or not. They are. Officials under the Executive misrepresented their performance, acted outside the guidelines and rules (if not laws of the United States). And to date TTBOMK...nobody has gone to jail or suffered any serious consequences outside of termination. If he is actually finding out about these scandals in the media, he is not doing his job on the front end either.

The moniker he gained during the campaigns is "No Drama Obama". Apparently the administration has taken on the same air of keeping the drama to a minimum but has mistakenly substituted addressing issues as drama to be avoided.

90% of what he gets blamed for is no where near his faul; least of which is WH Security. If the conservatives here would stop it, they may have more credibility. It would be really great that when the GOP takes over the White House at some point in the future...liberals remember how absolutely goofy the conservatives do today.

It's making the news that the man who jumped the fence made it much further into the White House than anyone initially said or realized.

Considering how Obama has placed political Correctness to the fore front of everything he does and is responsible for, including the Security of the Country, is it really a stretch to think that perhaps he has done the same to the Secret Service and some people were placed on the details that really shouldn't have been simply because of either what their skin color is, what's between their legs, who they sleep with, etc?

Could it have been Obama's own fault?

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that that is true.
Whether Barry wants it or not, the buck stops with him; his appointees, decisions, etc. His ego prevents him from believing that or he is just merely still duping us. :dunno: I'm going with the latter.

Changes have been made in the Secret Service since Obama took the oath.

Nuff said.
Care to specify?

It was described as bureaucracy has invaded the Secret Service due to political-correctness. Wanting to appear more friendly to the public.
Interesting. Exactly who said that and exactly what changed in terms of protection technique? Where is the source?

A former Secret Service agent. He was on CNN a few minutes ago. Didn't catch his name.

Forum List

Back