Is it possible for atheism to ever be anything more than critical theory?

We again? ugh..

Let me put it this way.

The basis for your entire experience of life is derived from superstitious archaic bullshit that was discarded long ago by more highly intelligent and advance living beings.

You really should be less concerned about where you came from and more concerned about where you are going.

The hell you are in is your final warning that you are on the road to destruction.

I'll give you one guess what happens after that...
All I am asking you is a very simple question... did the God you claim to know create our existence? Yes or no.
You changed the question from if the God I know created my existence to if the God we know created our existence.

I already told you that there is no we or us that pertains to my knowledge of God. I do not believe in any three in one God made man made matzo made by human hands that you do. You do not believe that Jesus was a man. I do. You believe that he was one part of a coequal trinity of an unequalled God. I don't.

So the simple answer is yes and no..

The God I know formed me from the dust of the earth in which I was already wallowing in, breathed the breath of life into my nostrils and so I became a living being, a new immortal creature.

You were taken from the dust of the earth and formed into a perversion of a living being by whatever talking serpent convinced you that the way to eternal life is doing the exact thing that My God promises leads to death, hell, and damnation and so you have become a lifeless corpse.

I have my reward already.

So do you.

Be happy!

How is it that the God you know didn't exist before existence?

I didn't say that, now did I?
All I am asking you is a very simple question... did the God you claim to know create our existence? Yes or no.

the simple answer is yes and no..

Your beliefs about God do not correspond to any real living being ever in existence.

You God is responsible for creating nothing. Exactly what you have received for all of your love and devotion.

You changed the question from if the God I know created my existence to if the God we know created our existence.

I already told you that there is no we or us that pertains to my knowledge of God. I do not believe in any three in one God made man made matzo made by human hands that you do. You do not believe that Jesus was a man. I do. You believe that he was one part of a coequal trinity of an unequalled God. I don't.

The God I know formed me from the dust of the earth in which I was already wallowing in, breathed the breath of life into my nostrils and so I became a living being, a new immortal creature.

You were taken from the dust of the earth and formed into a perversion of a living being by whatever talking serpent convinced you that the way to eternal life is doing the exact thing that My God promises leads to death, hell, and damnation and so you have become a lifeless corpse.

So do you.

Be happy!

Your beliefs about God do not correspond to any real living being ever in existence.

You God is responsible for creating nothing. Exactly what you have received for all of your loving devotion.
So did the God you know create the universe?

Thanks for proving my point.

I am quite happy for you to not believe in God. It’s not for everyone.
I don't don't believe in god
it's impossible to not not believe in god--there is no god
Good for you. That’s the spirit.
you are like the people hundreds of years ago that believed in witches/ghosts
and comets/etc were supernatural

No. The supernatural is only in Genesis. The Bible tells us to not believe in witches, ghosts and what??? comets haha. It includes fortune tellers, mediums and the like who want your money.
you people believe in a fairy tale--plain and simple

How can it be a fairy tale when we discovered the Bible and Dead Sea Scrolls and it is classified as a non-fiction book. We know Greek gods were fairy tales? Do you even know how we know haha?

I don't don't believe in god
it's impossible to not not believe in god--there is no god
Good for you. That’s the spirit.
you are like the people hundreds of years ago that believed in witches/ghosts
and comets/etc were supernatural

No. The supernatural is only in Genesis. The Bible tells us to not believe in witches, ghosts and what??? comets haha. It includes fortune tellers, mediums and the like who want your money.
you people believe in a fairy tale--plain and simple

How can it be a fairy tale when we discovered the Bible and Dead Sea Scrolls and it is classified as a non-fiction book. We know Greek gods were fairy tales? Do you even know how we know haha?

The greek Gods living on MT Olympus was a metaphor for the ruling elite who teated people like pawns and lead smooth and easy lives by keeping people stupid.

Some things never change..

So do you.

Be happy!

You God is responsible for creating nothing. Exactly what you have received for all of your loving devotion.

Anything without life is not a creation of my God, including you.

Last edited:

Anything without life is not a creation of my God, including you,
Ok, so did the God you know... exist before he created creation with people like you in it?

Because I am trying to understand how you believe we got here since you seem to be arguing that God did not create existence.

Why are you so secretive?

Now an intelligent person would ask, "what is life?"

And I would answer quite frankly that it is having the the least amount of intelligence required to read the first commandment and the will to never get down on your knees and worship or eat a lifeless matzo made by human hands... because its stupid.

If you don't have that much intelligence or any will at all to renounce such a brazen lie, you really don't qualify as a living being, a creation of my God.

Now an intelligent person would ask, "what is life?"

And I would answer quite frankly that it is having the the least amount of intelligence required to read the first commandment and the will to never get down on your knees and worship or eat a lifeless matzo made by human hands... because its stupid.
I'm just interested in your fucked up logic.

At some point Hobelim is going to admit being an atheist and totally prove the OP.

That is exactly what I would expect a militant atheist to say while he was practicing critical theory.

Ok, so did the God you know... exist before he created creation with people like you in it?

Because I am trying to understand how you believe we got here since you seem to be arguing that God did not create existence.

Your confusion stems from the we, a self-negating multiplicity, that is sitting in the place within your addled mind where an individual that reflects the oneness of a holy God should be.

The center of your lotus flower is perverse, dead. The life has been sucked out of it by a spiritual parasite.

Last edited:

Your confusion stems from the we, a self-negating multiplicity, that is sitting in the place within your addled mind where an individual that reflects the oneness of a holy God should be.

The center of your lotus is perverse, dead.
My confusion exists because you were arguing that the laws of nature were not in place before space and time were created and that you claim to believe in God.

Those are mutually exclusive beliefs.

Your only mission here is to attack Christianity. It's pretty obvious from your posts.

You literally prove the OP with every attack.

My confusion exists because you were arguing that the laws of nature were not in place before space and time were created and that you claim to believe in God.

If there was no space before space and time there was no nature, no laws of nature, no gravity etc.

You are a very stupid man.

If there was no space before space and time there was no nature, no laws of nature, no gravity etc.

Wrong. Space and time were created according to the laws of conservation and quantum mechanics so those laws did exist before space and time.

Are you saying the God you know didn't exist before space and time?

Are you saying the God you know didn't exist before space and time.

From an eternal perspective space and time have no real existence just like you have no permanent standing in the realm of life.

You God is responsible for creating nothing.

There's only one Creator. He doesn't care what you call him as long as you call him. Which is why you are always trying to interfere with people calling him.

Are you saying the God you know didn't exist before space and time.

From an eternal perspective space and time have no real existence just like you have no permanent standing in the realm of life.
Tell that to the evidence that it does.

The real issue is why you are afraid to credit the creator with creating it.

Forum List

Back