Is it possible for DeSantis to lose fair and square?

Can DeSantis lose this August fair and square?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I hope he runs.....:muahaha: and when he wins....................... all of you deniers will suffer!:2up:

He can run now or later.....he'll win anyway!

This is not about whether you like him or hate him. I'm just asking whether, broadly speaking, it's possible for DeSantis to lose a fair and square election? In 2018 DeSantis barely squeaked it out in a very close race against a meth head. While the Democrats don't really seem to have a stellar squad of possible candidates, if the Dem nominee manages to communicate a vision palatable to Floridians, could they win fair and square?
That's a good question, but an equally important question is, is it possible for Biden lose fair and square? That would be something I'd be interested hearing an answer to.

That's a good question, but an equally important question is, is it possible for Biden lose fair and square? That would be something I'd be interested hearing an answer to.
I don't think it's possible with the democrats losing seats in the house and barely winning a slim majority with the vice president as a tie breaker. It just doesn't make sense.

I hope he runs.....:muahaha: and when he wins....................... all of you deniers will suffer!:2up:

He can run now or later.....he'll win anyway!
Oh ain't nothing like threats. Good job. You want Americans to suffer. You should be proud.

What has he done that was great for Florida as governor????
Our economy is booming here in Florida----De santis made sure that we weren't locked up for the Covid scam.
Wow. A whole post that says absolutely nothing.
It says that DEMS cheat all the time----Bidens cheating was the most epic---but like the RUSSIANS playing in each election for fun, so too do the DEMS cheat. It is what they do. I am sorry that you don't like the facts.

Our economy is booming here in Florida----De santis made sure that we weren't locked up for the Covid scam.

It says that DEMS cheat all the time----Bidens cheating was the most epic---but like the RUSSIANS playing in each election for fun, so too do the DEMS cheat. It is what they do. I am sorry that you don't like the facts.
I could say the Republican cheat all the time with no evidence also. It's pretty easy to do without evidence.

Massive cheating that you can't seem to get one trump appointed judge to take seriously. 😂😂😂

Forum List

Back