Is it possible for DeSantis to lose fair and square?

Can DeSantis lose this August fair and square?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
It applies to 3rd graders and younger. You know 9 years old and under. Now, please tell me how many 9 years old and under seek counseling on matters of pregnancy and birth control? How many 9 and under need to talk about their sexuality?

So far you have nothing.
Only one paragraph of the seven pages of legislation applies to what you can teach K-3
Most of the rest threatens schools if they don’t report students of any age who have asked for counseling

Find me a Democrat complaining about an election he/she lost by 7 million votes?
Show me a Democrat pressuring a VP and election officials to change the vote
That isn't the topic, you made the claim and now that you are losing quite badly, you now want to change the parameters. I already gave you that Trump was a poor loser, one of the worst, that said, there is proof that Hillary and Gore are also poor losers and with your what aboutism, it makes you look even more desperate.

Only one paragraph of the seven pages of legislation applies to what you can teach K-3
Most of the rest threatens schools if they don’t report students of any age who have asked for counseling
I have no issue with that. Parents have every right to raise their children and speak to them about sensitive issues that parents and children need to talk about. The idea to exclude parents out of a mix on a subject like sexuality is wrong on every moral level and takes the power and freedom from the family and gives it to the state. That is a step back from freedom.

No. They recently passed election integrity laws which will help prevent election theft. Possessing more than 2 absentee ballots is now a felony. Hmmm... we're gonna need some more prisons in the sunshine state....

Y'all tired of DeSantis pissing in your face? That can't be very pleasant...
Is that DeSantis's job as governor, to piss off half of Florida's citizens? Is that what makes him a good governor to you???

I have no issue with that. Parents have every right to raise their children and speak to them about sensitive issues that parents and children need to talk about. The idea to exclude parents out of a mix on a subject like sexuality is wrong on every moral level and takes the power and freedom from the family and gives it to the state. That is a step back from freedom.
What it does is shut down a venue for students to ask for help, it does nothing to encourage students to go to their parents

If their parents were understanding, they would not be going to a school counselor

It's cleverly written to start out with "who can disagree" provisions and then slip in the "parental harassment" provision. It says a school district can't have a policy to not tell parents but then authorizes parents to sue, and get court costs, if a school's actions "have the effect of encouraging a student to withhold from a parent such information." In short "don't say gay."

It's cleverly written to start out with "who can disagree" provisions and then slip in the "parental harassment" provision. It says a school district can't have a policy to not tell parents but then authorizes parents to sue, and get court costs, if a school's actions "have the effect of encouraging a student to withhold from a parent such information." In short "don't say gay."
It covers more than a student who thinks they may be gay and asking questions

It also covers a sexually active girl who is asking about birth control, girls who think they may be pregnant, anything that a kid is worried about and doesn’t want to go to their parents

It mandates that schools rat out any student looking for a confidential discussion

You mean he followed the law put into place by a Democratic governor and Democratic state legislature 20 years earlier?
Sure, that is What I meant.

I said rigged by destroying voter-rolls, but what I meant was followed the law put into place by Democrats 20 years ago

This is not about whether you like him or hate him. I'm just asking whether, broadly speaking, it's possible for DeSantis to lose a fair and square election? In 2018 DeSantis barely squeaked it out in a very close race against a meth head. While the Democrats don't really seem to have a stellar squad of possible candidates, if the Dem nominee manages to communicate a vision palatable to Floridians, could they win fair and square?

ATTENTION

the LEFT FEARS DeSantis

Anyone care to explain why they fear a likeable sensible patriotic American???

LOL!!!

DeSantis beats any Dem in 2024 by 20%+

This is not about whether you like him or hate him. I'm just asking whether, broadly speaking, it's possible for DeSantis to lose a fair and square election? In 2018 DeSantis barely squeaked it out in a very close race against a meth head. While the Democrats don't really seem to have a stellar squad of possible candidates, if the Dem nominee manages to communicate a vision palatable to Floridians, could they win fair and square?
Well, apparently Trumptards want an anti-free speech, anti-free trade, cancel culture now.

Therefore, DeSantis has a decent shot.

Poor Trump. His rube herd have all climbed aboard the Q-tard Express, and they left The Donald back at the station platform, clutching his congratulatory speech to Putin for conquering Ukraine as he begs passersby for money, telling them how he was robbed.

Just about anything is possible, the likelihood at this point however looks pretty slim.

I'm not having any issue with community standards, but your post of individual liberty was bullshit. Liberty is constrained by community standards, and xian liberty is constrained by gay people's rights to marry and raise children and even be teachers.
You can be a queer all you want. If you like sucking cocks and having a guy fuck you in the ass then go for it Sport. I don't care.

If you are a male and want to dress up like a chick then have fun.

If you are confused about your gender and want to defy Biology and pretend you are something your ain't then that is fine.

However, don't get pissed if I ridicule you about it and keep that filthy pervert shit away from our children.

Gov. DeSantis has done agreat job for Florida. A Democrat would have to show they could do better. I don't see how that is even possible.

The question we always have is whether or not Democrats will allow a fair and square election.

As for me, I strongly believe that PRESIDENT DeSantis has a great ring!

It has been many decades but I don't recall ever wondering about or having the slightest interest in what any of my teachers did in their free time much less what they did in the bedroom.

There was a RUMOR that our biology teacher in high school had TATTOOS on his arms which is why he always wore a long-sleeve white shirt and tie. It is a mystery to this day! :D

Imo the dems and "Biden's agenda" have pretty much guaranteed Fla is going the way of Iowa and ND.
It'll always be a 45-55 state one way or the other. Too many people move there to establish a solid red or blue dominance.

Sure, that is What I meant.

I said rigged by destroying voter-rolls, but what I meant was followed the law put into place by Democrats 20 years ago

But most of the complaints were unsubstantiated as far as I can recall. Yeah, there was anecdotal evidence some people got purged who shouldn't have, but there is zero proof any of that was purposely orchestrated or any specific group was targeted. The claims of stolen election by Abrams and her supporters were nothing more than conspiracy theory.

Sound familiar?

Additionally, someone just created a thread two days ago about how Matthew Gaetz was registered to vote in three different states. Well, that's what happens when states don't clean the voter rolls and then when they do people (leftists) scream about them cleaning the voter rolls.

Forum List

Back