Is it possible for DeSantis to lose fair and square?

Can DeSantis lose this August fair and square?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Very Strong crop of candidates ( If you throw in Beto and Mayor Pete on same ticket )

Not a single one of the people you mention is a candidate for FL governor, nor are any of them even from Florida in the first place, moron. I guess fail and zero are both true of you.

The wheels were greased for Hillary to win. Roadblocks were put in Trump's way. Fools listening to entertainers and media shills are finding out now that food on the table and a roof over the head is not a guarantee.

Trump started a “Crooked Hillary” campaign even though there is no evidence she actually broke any laws

Lock her up ….was the GOP chant

Putin helped Trump with his lies and Comey came in ten days before the election with a baseless email claim

Enough to put Trump over the top

How did he do that?

Consider these numbers.

In the three months leading up to election day, more than 85,000 voters were purged from rolls under Kemp. During 2017 668,000 voters were purged, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Of those 2017 numbers, investigative reporter Greg Palast told Salon, 200,000 people left the state, died or moved out their district, making them legitimate cancellations. However, through litigation, he got the entire purge list. “Of the 400,000 who supposedly moved, our experts will tell a court that 340,134 never moved – wrongly purged,” Palast told the Guardian, saying people had been purged for not voting in an election or two.

Furthermore from 2012 to 2016, 1.5 million voters were purged – more than 10% of all voters
– from records, according to a 2018 report from the Brennan Center for Justice. In comparison, 750,000 were purged from 2008 to 2012.

Kemp was literally the Secretary of State during the election. "We have investigated ourselves and found that we did nothing wrong" - classic rig game.

HOW is telling a teacher he/she cannot acknowledge "their" own about individial liberty? The right does not have a lock on liberty, to put it mildly.

But dems think the Biden "agenda" is necessary to their success, when in fact progressives have killed not only Biden's presidency but the dems chances for possibly two presidential election cycles.
The state sets all kinds of community standards for education. A grade school teacher cannot run a classroom exactly like he or she wants.

I think that most parents in the world would think that keeping the discussion of homosexuality, gender choice and sexuality out of the K-3 grades is appropriate.

The state sets all kinds of community standards for education. A grade school teacher cannot run a classroom exactly like he or she wants.

I think that most parents in the world would think that keeping the discussion of homosexuality, gender choice and sexuality out of the K-3 grades is appropriate.
I'm not having any issue with community standards, but your post of individual liberty was bullshit. Liberty is constrained by community standards, and xian liberty is constrained by gay people's rights to marry and raise children and even be teachers.

think that most parents in the world would think that keeping the discussion of homosexuality, gender choice and sexuality out of the K-3 grades is appropriate.

Does your policy prevent a homosexual teacher from admitting she has a same sex spouse?
Does it prevent a teacher from explaining why a little boy in class has two mommies?

Does your policy prevent a homosexual teacher from admitting she has a same sex spouse?
Does it prevent a teacher from explaining why a little boy in class has two mommies?
My problem with "community standards" is whether they protect the boy who has two mommies from being treated differently, and worse .. bullied.

I'm not too worried about teachers' expression so much as imo the law's real purpose is to allow xian parents to sue teachers who are gay simply for being gay and thereby drive them out of their schools.

Consider these numbers.

In the three months leading up to election day, more than 85,000 voters were purged from rolls under Kemp. During 2017 668,000 voters were purged, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Of those 2017 numbers, investigative reporter Greg Palast told Salon, 200,000 people left the state, died or moved out their district, making them legitimate cancellations. However, through litigation, he got the entire purge list. “Of the 400,000 who supposedly moved, our experts will tell a court that 340,134 never moved – wrongly purged,” Palast told the Guardian, saying people had been purged for not voting in an election or two.

Furthermore from 2012 to 2016, 1.5 million voters were purged – more than 10% of all voters
– from records, according to a 2018 report from the Brennan Center for Justice. In comparison, 750,000 were purged from 2008 to 2012.

Kemp was literally the Secretary of State during the election. "We have investigated ourselves and found that we did nothing wrong" - classic rig game.

You mean he followed the law put into place by a Democratic governor and Democratic state legislature 20 years earlier?

After she lost, Hillary did a lot of analysis on WHY she lost

Comey, Russian interference, a misinformation campaign
She also admits that SHE was part of the reason and that many just didn’t like her

The Crybaby Loser refuses to take responsibility for his loss and instead claims the election was stolen from him
Even though he was outvoted by 7 million votes and 74 Electoral Votes.
We aren't talking Trump, Trump was a poor loser and a crybaby and Hillary blamed her staff, Obama's. Russia stole the election and on and on and was even crying about it years later.

She is like Gore, cry and blame. Poor losers, face it both sides have sore losers.

She is like Gore, cry and blame. Poor losers, face it both sides have sore losers.
Gore lost the Presidency by 500 votes in a state where his opponents brother was counting the votes.
If anyone had a right to complain….it is Gore

But after his legal challenges were exhausted, he conceded so Bush could assume office. Clinton transitioned the office to Bush……something the Crybaby Loser refused to do

I'm not too worried about teachers' expression so much as imo the law's real purpose is to allow xian parents to sue teachers who are gay simply for being gay and thereby drive them out of their schools.
I agree
The purpose of Don’t say Gay is intimidation

Schools are afraid of lawsuits and will pressure teachers not to discuss anything that is remotely controversial.

More importantly, it prevents students from seeking council on pregnancy, birth control, their sexuality without their parents being immediately notified

Gore lost the Presidency by 500 votes in a state where his opponents brother was counting the votes.
If anyone had a right to complain….it is Gore

But after his legal challenges were exhausted, he conceded so Bush could assume office. Clinton transitioned the office to Bush……something the Crybaby Loser refused to do
Clinton didn't lose an election, he could only run twice. Gore complained and blamed Clinton and other Dems for his loss. Just think if he could have won his home state, he would have been the President. In fact many Democrats believe that Bush cheated to win, that is being a poor loser?

Sorry, the more you post the more whiney and sore the Dems sound when they lose elections. One lefty claims red states cheat on all their elections and blue states never cheat. It is just more stupid BS.

I agree

Schools are afraid of lawsuits and will pressure teachers not to discuss anything that is remotely controversial.

More importantly, it prevents students from seeking council on pregnancy, birth control, their sexuality without their parents being immediately notified
I'm not necessarily against limitations on schools providing information on sexuality or birth control or abortion. The McConnell Sup Ct would be hard put to find language explicitly in the const/BoR saying child rearing is a fundamental right. But imo the vast maj of Americans think it is ... and if the issue was limiting schools on sexual issues, I'm sure the McConell Sup Ct would simply find side with the "restrictors." Now if the issue was whether a gay teacher can be fired for being gay, I'm not at all confident the McConnell Sup Ct would find any const right at issue. LOL

But I think the law at issue here allows parents to sue individ teachers. And imo the actual intent of the bill is simply to allow xian parents a way to harass gay teachers out of schools. And that would leave gay students even more vulnerable to bullying, because the law is about bullying gay teachers. IF Fla doesn't want gay teachers (or any teachers) to offer any tidbits of personal lives, all the Fla dept of educ has to do is adopt a policy telling school districts to not allow it.

I agree

It applies to 3rd graders and younger. You know 9 years old and under. Now, please tell me how many 9 years old and under seek counseling on matters of pregnancy and birth control? How many 9 and under need to talk about their sexuality?

So far you have nothing.

Clinton didn't lose an election, he could only run twice. Gore complained and blamed Clinton and other Dems for his loss. Just think if he could have won his home state, he would have been the President. In fact many Democrats believe that Bush cheated to win, that is being a poor loser?

Sorry, the more you post the more whiney and sore the Dems sound when they lose elections. One lefty claims red states cheat on all their elections and blue states never cheat. It is just more stupid BS.

Find me a Democrat complaining about an election he/she lost by 7 million votes?
Show me a Democrat pressuring a VP and election officials to change the vote

Forum List

Back