Is it possible for DeSantis to lose fair and square?

Can DeSantis lose this August fair and square?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Gov. DeSantis has done agreat job for Florida. A Democrat would have to show they could do better. I don't see how that is even possible.

The question we always have is whether or not Democrats will allow a fair and square election.

As for me, I strongly believe that PRESIDENT DeSantis has a great ring!
What has he done that was great for Florida as governor????

What has he done that was great for Florida as governor????
For one thing, he followed the SCIENCE and not the POLITICAL SCIENCE and opened up Florida many months before the rest of the nation, not requiring masks or vaccinations to work and do business. As a result, our economy is booming and was doing so while blue states were and are still suffering.

The list is long. Doesn't PRESIDENT DeSantis have a great ring to it?

This is not about whether you like him or hate him. I'm just asking whether, broadly speaking, it's possible for DeSantis to lose a fair and square election? In 2018 DeSantis barely squeaked it out in a very close race against a meth head. While the Democrats don't really seem to have a stellar squad of possible candidates, if the Dem nominee manages to communicate a vision palatable to Floridians, could they win fair and square?
So you think there will be fraud in an election that republicans run just like trump and the Republican states he said had fraud?? Correct??

This is not about whether you like him or hate him. I'm just asking whether, broadly speaking, it's possible for DeSantis to lose a fair and square election? In 2018 DeSantis barely squeaked it out in a very close race against a meth head. While the Democrats don't really seem to have a stellar squad of possible candidates, if the Dem nominee manages to communicate a vision palatable to Floridians, could they win fair and square?

Yes. But I doubt it.

The Democrats are incredibly incompetent here in Florida.

Yes. But I doubt it.

The Democrats are incredibly incompetent here in Florida.
Desantis done messed with Disney. The writing is on the wall. Disney is one of the biggest employers in Florida. This should be interesting.

Fair and square DeSantis would never lose.

NEVAH!

He is the best and people know it! :2up:

I voted no.

No---Dems were cheating again in DeSantis's last election as well--Soros money equals soros corruption.

Gore lost the Presidency by 500 votes in a state where his opponents brother was counting the votes.
If anyone had a right to complain….it is Gore

But after his legal challenges were exhausted, he conceded so Bush could assume office. Clinton transitioned the office to Bush……something the Crybaby Loser refused to do
Hey Penis Breath!

First, it was how many votes? Try 537.

Second, did Gore win his home state of Tennessee or his incumbent President's home state pf Arkansas? Nope, neither one.

Third and lastly, did Trump transition with Biden's admin after January 7th? Yes, why yes he did!

For one thing, he followed the SCIENCE and not the POLITICAL SCIENCE and opened up Florida many months before the rest of the nation, not requiring masks or vaccinations to work and do business. As a result, our economy is booming and was doing so while blue states were and are still suffering.

The list is long. Doesn't PRESIDENT DeSantis have a great ring to it?
Wrong Florida had one of the highest rates of covid even though they didn't report it cause right wing media.

Hey Penis Breath!

First, it was how many votes? Try 537.

Second, did Gore win his home state of Tennessee or his incumbent President's home state pf Arkansas? Nope, neither one.

Third and lastly, did Trump transition with Biden's admin after January 7th? Yes, why yes he did!
Want does that matter??

Forum List

Back