Is it possible for Right wing anti abortionists to support Israel.

I.P.Freely

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Don't you love how the far left from all over the world truly does not understand this issue.

Then again will the far left support Israel for the war policy to defend itself?

Or will the far left change their minds because of this issue, which is more important (to the far left in the US) than creating jobs?

Time will tell if the far left will back Israel and their war policy because they like how Israel conducts their abortions.

Wingnuts support Israel because they think Israel needs to be there so Jesus can come back.

oh for crying out...can't you people get enough of dumping on the rightwing

this one takes the booby prize

Don't you love how the far left from all over the world truly does not understand this issue.

Then again will the far left support Israel for the war policy to defend itself?

Or will the far left change their minds because of this issue, which is more important (to the far left in the US) than creating jobs?

Time will tell if the far left will back Israel and their war policy because they like how Israel conducts their abortions.

As I said on a previous thread about you and my neighbor's parrot having so much in common...

parrot.gif

Thankfully Israel has some of the most liberal abortion laws in the world. I have noticed quite a few anti abortionists here seem to take the deaths of Palestinian children with a pinch of salt but mention a terminated fetus and they explode.Israel's abortion law now among world's most liberal | The Times of Israel so are you a member of the Christian right that supports Israel but are vehemently anti abortion

Ps here is the score on the door Historical abortion statistics, Israel

Spot on. Exactly. Quite a dichotomy, isn't it? The word hypocrite doesn't begin to describe their myopic little vicious minds.

Wingnuts support Israel because they think Israel needs to be there so Jesus can come back.

Actually, when all countries are united against Israel, is one of the biggest signs. Learn what the Book says Joe, not what you think it does. :lol:

Thankfully Israel has some of the most liberal abortion laws in the world. I have noticed quite a few anti abortionists here seem to take the deaths of Palestinian children with a pinch of salt but mention a terminated fetus and they explode.Israel's abortion law now among world's most liberal | The Times of Israel so are you a member of the Christian right that supports Israel but are vehemently anti abortion

so let me get this straight... they're not support israel because israel has normal policies toward reproductive choice?

it's like asking me if i could withdraw my support from ireland because they have codified being anti-choice.

but thanks.

Actually, when all countries are united against Israel, is one of the biggest signs. Learn what the Book says Joe, not what you think it does. :lol:

So you don't want Jesus to come back?

Hell I doubt Jesus WANTS to come back. I mean, shit, look at his rabid followers. Would you want a bunch of crazed Republicans following you around?

Hell I doubt Jesus WANTS to come back. I mean, shit, look at his rabid followers. Would you want a bunch of crazed Republicans following you around?

They wouldn't follow him around for long...as soon as he started talking about the poor and the sick, they'd split.

Depends on the individual; I support Israel, and am not "right wing", though I believe in, and support, alternatives to abortion.

Depends on the individual; I support Israel, and am not "right wing", though I believe in, and support, alternatives to abortion.

Yeah, and you'd be hard pressed to find a liberal that doesn't support alternatives to abortion. Abortion should always be the last resort. Most liberals want abortion safe, legal and rare because they know that you'll never get rid of abortion, you'll just get rid of safe, regulated abortion.

They killed Jesus but still we prefer them over swine such as yourself.

Not to speak for Joe, but how could all other countries unite against a country that wasn't there? :dunno:

Sorry, but Joe hit the nail squarely on its head. It's no secret that MANY "wingnuts" are evangelical Christians who blindly support Israel as a matter of faith.

RWnuts support Israel because 1) they've been trained to do so by the conservative pro-Israel lobby in this country, and 2) because it's another opportunity to praise the slaughter of innocent Muslims.

:eusa_angel: if he plans to arrive like last time, I dont think he will make it past 12 weeks.

oh for crying out...can't you people get enough of dumping on the rightwing

this one takes the booby prize[/quote [MENTION=1668]Stephanie[/MENTION], are you anti abortion ? do you unequivocally support Israel methods in Gaza that so far has killed over 250 children?

In Stephanie's defense, the Bible is very clear in its sanctioning of genocide in a number of instances.

On the flip side, it's not so clear on its condemnation of abortion.

So, what's a fundy to do, other than run like hell away from discussions like this?

Forum List

Back