Is It Possible...

That the U.S. used a forward embedded group of special forces to shoot down the Ukrainian plane carrying Ukrainians and Canadians in order to get more support from around the world to defend their actions? The plane was shot down while at only 7,000 feet, which is in range for some shoulder mounted rockets that reach as high as 300 meters or 9,000+ feet. Also, this type of rocket ht would explain why the plane didn't break into pieces upon impact, but instead tried to either turn around to land, or was forced into a turn through damage.

I'm not sure if Iran is keeping this as a secret because they did it on accident, or that they have no idea how it happened and don't want other countries doing an investigation to eventually see that indeed it was their fault.

(Edit I somehow got my math wrong...) But of course we don't know if the U.S. may have a new weapon that could still do it.
I find it deplorable, that you would think that the US would shoot down a civilian airline in Iranian airspace. Shit fucks like you need to get a good ass whipping...

But on the other hand, they are similar to the Japanese in WWII that they are willing to sacrifice themselves to create maximum damage. You can't stop people that have the mindset that giving their one life is martyrdom as long as they can take out 2 or more lives of their enemy.
Sure you can.
51XX+NhcRDL.jpg

Iran shot down the plane.
Thread is nonsense.
Plane crash in Iran: Live updates on the investigation - CNN
Canadian PM Trudeau: Intelligence suggests Iran shot down airliner

That the U.S. used a forward embedded group of special forces to shoot down the Ukrainian plane carrying Ukrainians and Canadians in order to get more support from around the world to defend their actions? The plane was shot down while at only 7,000 feet, which is in range for some shoulder mounted rockets that reach as high as 300 meters or 9,000+ feet. Also, this type of rocket ht would explain why the plane didn't break into pieces upon impact, but instead tried to either turn around to land, or was forced into a turn through damage.

I'm not sure if Iran is keeping this as a secret because they did it on accident, or that they have no idea how it happened and don't want other countries doing an investigation to eventually see that indeed it was their fault.

(Edit I somehow got my math wrong...) But of course we don't know if the U.S. may have a new weapon that could still do it.
I find it deplorable, that you would think that the US would shoot down a civilian airline in Iranian airspace. Shit fucks like you need to get a good ass whipping...

The U.S. sold and continues to sell bombs to Saudi Arabia who blew up a bus full of school children. That's not me saying that, that's REAL. Trump pardoned a Navy Seal who his unit says killed civilians. So stop with the faux outrage.

Forum List

Back