Is it Racist to Say that Whites Also Have Rights?

Whites have controlled this country and never suffered from no rights or limited rights, except for white women (disclosure: I a female Caucasian).

Whites have controlled this country and never suffered from no rights or limited rights, except for white women (disclosure: I a female Caucasian).
Lol, that is so freaking racist.

So the white slaves worked to death in Southern plantations in Georgia didnt really lose their rights?

You are hilarious but in a stupid way.

This is a white slave with his black owner

1024px-Meccan_merchant_and_his_Circassian_slave.jpg

But no facts or photos or reason will dispell you of your ignorance and willful error

I know, truth hurts, doesn't it. Then the white men that controlled the US in the early days, decided to omit the poor white people their rights. Its still true today.

Of course it is because the Identity politics wack jobs dont want to remind anyone that whites have rights too!

https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/vide...3627594548046/1024x576_223623627594548046.mp4

The libtard comments are simply amazing.

This is just a video of an atom bomb test... not even any comments.

Okay, the thing is, nobody is disputing that White have rights.

I'm going to let you in on a dirty little secret. There are no "Rights".

There are only privileges the rest of society thinks you should have.

Any fool who thinks he has "rights" needs to look up "Japanese-Americans, 1942"

What we have are privileges that society has agreed are fair and reasonable. And white, straight males have more of those than minorities, women or gays.

I know, truth hurts, doesn't it. Then the white men that controlled the US in the early days, decided to omit the poor white people their rights. Its still true today.
You do know that the vote was restricted to white men that owned property when the nation was founded, right?

It is just hilariously stupid for you libs to talk about white people as if class never did matter.

Bill gates and I are both white but we dont have the same friends, legal status or percentage of taxes paid, etc.

When I got railroaded and put in jail, that would have never happened to ole Bill despite our similar skin, roflmao.

When Europeans Were Slaves: Research Suggests White Slavery Was Much More Common Than Previously Believed

“Much of what has been written gives the impression that there were not many slaves and minimizes the impact that slavery had on Europe,” Davis said. “Most accounts only look at slavery in one place, or only for a short period of time. But when you take a broader, longer view, the massive scope of this slavery and its powerful impact become clear.”

Davis said it is useful to compare this Mediterranean slavery to the Atlantic slave trade that brought black Africans to the Americas. Over the course of four centuries, the Atlantic slave trade was much larger – about 10 to 12 million black Africans were brought to the Americas. But from 1500 to 1650, when trans-Atlantic slaving was still in its infancy, more white Christian slaves were probably taken to Barbary than black African slaves to the Americas, according to Davis.

“One of the things that both the public and many scholars have tended to take as given is that slavery was always racial in nature – that only blacks have been slaves. But that is not true,” Davis said. “We cannot think of slavery as something that only white people did to black people.”

During the time period Davis studied, it was religion and ethnicity, as much as race, that determined who became slaves.

“Enslavement was a very real possibility for anyone who traveled in the Mediterranean, or who lived along the shores in places like Italy, France, Spain and Portugal, and even as far north as England and Iceland,” he said.

Pirates (called corsairs) from cities along the Barbary Coast in north Africa – cities such as Tunis and Algiers – would raid ships in the Mediterranean and Atlantic, as well as seaside villages to capture men, women and children. The impact of these attacks were devastating – France, England, and Spain each lost thousands of ships, and long stretches of the Spanish and Italian coasts were almost completely abandoned by their inhabitants. At its peak, the destruction and depopulation of some areas probably exceeded what European slavers would later inflict on the African interior.

Although hundreds of thousands of Christian slaves were taken from Mediterranean countries, Davis noted, the effects of Muslim slave raids was felt much further away: it appears, for example, that through most of the 17th century the English lost at least 400 sailors a year to the slavers.

Even Americans were not immune. For example, one American slave reported that 130 other American seamen had been enslaved by the Algerians in the Mediterranean and Atlantic just between 1785 and 1793.

Davis said the vast scope of slavery in North Africa has been ignored and minimized, in large part because it is on no one’s agenda to discuss what happened.

The enslavement of Europeans doesn’t fit the general theme of European world conquest and colonialism that is central to scholarship on the early modern era, he said. Many of the countries that were victims of slavery, such as France and Spain, would later conquer and colonize the areas of North Africa where their citizens were once held as slaves. Maybe because of this history, Western scholars have thought of the Europeans primarily as “evil colonialists” and not as the victims they sometimes were, Davis said.

You do know that the vote was restricted to white men that owned property when the nation was founded, right?

It is just hilariously stupid for you libs to talk about white people as if class never did matter.

Bill gates and I are both white but we dont have the same friends, legal status or percentage of taxes paid, etc.

When I got railroaded and put in jail, that would have never happened to ole Bill despite our similar skin, roflmao.

If you got put in jail, you probably deserved it....

but here's the funny thing, black folks get railroaded and put in jail all the time, and you really don't have a problem with that... you just have a problem when it's you.

the thing is, to the rich, they see us all as peasants..

If you got put in jail, you probably deserved it....

roflmao, the racism of the left never ceases to amuse and amaze.

I deserved it because I am white? roflmao

When are you Dims just going to finally die off and STFU?

but here's the funny thing, black folks get railroaded and put in jail all the time, and you really don't have a problem with that... you just have a problem when it's you.

Why do you presume I dont have a problem with th at? Because I am white?

lol, you just cant make this shit up.

the thing is, to the rich, they see us all as peasants..

Wow, you finally got something right.

BTW, the rich also sponsor leftwing stupidity to divide the working class against itself which is the only reason that Identity Politics got started, doofus.

And thank you for reminding me of why I have you on ignore.

Lol, that is so freaking racist.

So the white slaves worked to death in Southern plantations in Georgia didnt really lose their rights?

You are hilarious but in a stupid way.

This is a white slave with his black owner

1024px-Meccan_merchant_and_his_Circassian_slave.jpg

But no facts or photos or reason will dispell you of your ignorance and willful error

Since that is a picture from Bilder-Atlas zu Mekka, a book of pictures of people on their way to Mecca, it's highly doubtful that it has anything to do with southern plantations in Georgia, or the US in any way.

Well yea, rich white men were the founders and only the rich white men voted.

So are you admitting that not all white men have always had 'the power'?

No they didn't. They lost everything.
Have you ever read the stories of the signers of the Declaration of Independence.
They pretty much lost everything.

Do you as a black woman even understand the concept of RIGHTS?

The answer is NO.

American right wing conservatives thrive on biased [often dark money] sites that titillate their empty minds. Kinda sad how easily the right is led with so few topics, no need to name them, the right posts them daily and cries, oh it is so sad, 'we are not appreciated'.

Daily Mail - Media Bias/Fact Check

Resentment is so unbecoming of the right.

I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump

More for the thoughtful reader.

How do elites manage to hijack voters’ ideas of themselves? | Aeon Essays
https://www.orfonline.org/expert-speak/group-instinct-white-tribals-america/
Is the Republican Party Still Conservative? - The Atlantic

"What is patriotism? Let us begin with what patriotism is not. It is not patriotic to dodge the draft and to mock war heroes and their families. It is not patriotic to discriminate against active-duty members of the armed forces in one's companies, or to campaign to keep disabled veterans away from one's property. It is not patriotic to compare one's search for sexual partners in New York with the military service in Vietnam that one has dodged. It is not patriotic to avoid paying taxes, especially when American working families do pay. It is not patriotic to ask those working, taxpaying American families to finance one's own presidential campaign, and then to spend their contributions in one's own companies. It is not patriotic to admire foreign dictators. It is not patriotic to cultivate a relationship with Muammar Gaddafi; or to say that Bashar al-Assad and Vladimir Putin are superior leaders. It is not patriotic to call upon Russia to intervene in an American presidential election. It is not patriotic to cite Russian propaganda at rallies." Timothy Snyder On Tyranny: Twenty Lessons from the Twentieth Century by Timothy Snyder

Forum List

Back