Is it Racist to Say that Whites Also Have Rights?

Whites have controlled this country and never suffered from no rights or limited rights, except for white women (disclosure: I a female Caucasian).
blacks fired a white woman because she was------------------------------WHITE
Harris-Stowe hit with another costly discrimination verdict
whites get denied college because they are white
Race And College Admissions: Harvard And Chicago
U.S. Supreme Court upholds race-based college admissions | Reuters
NBA 75% BLACK

A few minorities get into college and you think it is wrong. College students who get in are overwhelmingly white.

Most pro golfers are white. So what.
Is there a law requiring a certain number of pro golfers to be white or black?

There is for college admissions.
There is a law against discrimination. If your school is all white, then you have to prove it was not discriminating.

Of course it is because the Identity politics wack jobs dont want to remind anyone that whites have rights too!

https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/vide...3627594548046/1024x576_223623627594548046.mp4

The libtard comments are simply amazing.
What right do you think you don't have?

The right to be a racist fuck?
How is he a racist?
I didn't say it was. I want to know what rights he thinks he doesn't have? Asking about racism was just based on other posts "white folks" have posted on USMB.
You always check to profile and race of every poster?

Of course it is because the Identity politics wack jobs dont want to remind anyone that whites have rights too!

https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/vide...3627594548046/1024x576_223623627594548046.mp4

How is he a racist?
I didn't say it was. I want to know what rights he thinks he doesn't have? Asking about racism was just based on other posts "white folks" have posted on USMB.

Actually, I have a thing called a brain. It has the ability to remember. I remember a lot of names of those who have made racist posts.

How is he a racist?

Actually, I have a thing called a brain. It has the ability to remember. I remember a lot of names of those who have made racist posts.

The name shows their race?

college admissions are sometimes based on race--plain and simple
this is discrimination --plain and simple
if you are against discrimination--you are against race based admissions

Whites have controlled this country and never suffered from no rights or limited rights, except for white women (disclosure: I a female Caucasian).
NBA 75% BLACK

A few minorities get into college and you think it is wrong. College students who get in are overwhelmingly white.

There is a law against discrimination. If your school is all white, then you have to prove it was not discriminating.
\

Which is of course an immoral law as it violates the concept of presumption of innocence.

There is also a law requiring race based admissions

NBA 75% BLACK

\

Which is of course an immoral law as it violates the concept of presumption of innocence.

Bullcrap. The laws says discrimination based on certain aspects is illegal. I understand how that must piss you off.

If statistics indicate otherwise, an investigation can take place. If that shows no discrimination, then there is no law forcing anything.

NBA 75% BLACK

\

Bullcrap. The laws says discrimination based on certain aspects is illegal. I understand how that must piss you off.

If statistics indicate otherwise, an investigation can take place. If that shows no discrimination, then there is no law forcing anything.

Not bullcrap fact. Statistics do not prove intent ever

That LAW is a form of discrimination. The only illegal form of discrimination should be any form of state discrimination which you are defending. Individual discrimination is a basic human right.

Yes there laws forcing race and gender based discrimination

White men have never suffered any deprivation of rights. White women have, but this deprivation has been remedied by the grant of the right to vote and the repeal of coverture laws by which they stole from their wives, although white men are still, sadly trying to attack the rights of women of all colors.
[Wow! I'm actually watching a white man dance and shake it. A miracle has occurred!]
Yes because all white men always had the right to vote.

Oh thats right they did not only some did.

White men were never subject to the draft and forced to die in a war.

Oh yes they were,

White men are protected from unwanted genital mutilation.

Oh I forgot about circumcision.

Seems history proves you are full of shit.

But they were subjected to these "wrongs" by other white males who made these laws and thought up these customs. What women were involved in these decisions?

Wait you said they NEVER suffered ANY deprivation of rights.

So is it deprivation of rights which is bad or the race of the law maker which is bad?

Either way you are full of shit as it is also white who gave women the rights to vote and own property etc etc. Or more precisely made it illegal to violate those rights of women.

You may say think you to white men any time
'

These guys "gave" back the rights they thoughtlessly deprived us of in the first place. It's returning stolen goods. White males invented identity politics.

White men have never suffered any deprivation of rights. White women have, but this deprivation has been remedied by the grant of the right to vote and the repeal of coverture laws by which they stole from their wives, although white men are still, sadly trying to attack the rights of women of all colors.
[Wow! I'm actually watching a white man dance and shake it. A miracle has occurred!]

Oh yes they were,

But they were subjected to these "wrongs" by other white males who made these laws and thought up these customs. What women were involved in these decisions?

So is it deprivation of rights which is bad or the race of the law maker which is bad?

Either way you are full of shit as it is also white who gave women the rights to vote and own property etc etc. Or more precisely made it illegal to violate those rights of women.

'

These guys "gave" back the rights they thoughtlessly deprived us of in the first place. It's returning stolen goods. White males invented identity politics.

The left hates white men, is there really any question about that? They blame all of us for injustices committed throughout the centuries and that's how they justify their hate. From the billionaire CEO to the wage slave struggling to make ends meet, all white men need to be put in their place and made to atone so it's ok if we feel a little uncomfortable that society is turning against us.

Oh yes they were,

'

Oh yes they were,

'

Actually is was quite thoughtful.

It may be wrong by todays standards but women were given special treatment and protection, at the expense of men, in exchange for having certain rights deprived.

Today feminazis want equal rights while still demanding the special treatment.

Sorry you cannot have both

That does not address the question.

Is it racist to simply say that white people also have rights?

And yes, some people have said that due to racial guilt, white people have no protection or unequal protection under our laws.

Annd the outrage shown against those who say white people have rights is also a way of saying whites do not have rights.

So you got an answer or are you gonna play wack-a-mole all day?

The outrage is that you white trash losers pretend you are losing your rights... when in fact, the one percenters have just concluded you are sort of useless, but are happy to play on your racism.

It was not society it was government and they violated the rights of those Japanese Americans

You mean a government of the people, for the people and by the people who really, really fucking hated the Japs at that point? No one was opposed to carting them off. When they appealed to the courts,t he courts agreed the interments were constitutional (Koromatsu v. US)

The defense build up was instrumental in the destruction of the ussr which benefitted the human race.

Are you some kind of a retard? The world is not better off because the USSR is gone. Quite the contrary, it has increased the chaos of the world.. Central Asia has become a nest of Islamic extremism.

Not that Reagan spending us into a perpetual hole of debt caused it. The thing about WWII, is that we actually PAID for that war. The rich paid their fair share and their kids got drafted.

The left hates white men, is there really any question about that? They blame all of us for injustices committed throughout the centuries and that's how they justify their hate. From the billionaire CEO to the wage slave struggling to make ends meet, all white men need to be put in their place and made to atone so it's ok if we feel a little uncomfortable that society is turning against us.

this coming from the guy who is freaked out that they gave a super-hero movie to a chick.

Guy if you have failed in life despite all the advantages of being a white male..that's on you, buddy.

this coming from the guy who is freaked out that they gave a super-hero movie to a chick.

Guy if you have failed in life despite all the advantages of being a white male..that's on you, buddy.
Don't worry. The next one is a guy shown dresses in women's clothes in little girl's public bathrooms known as "The Molester".

Don't worry. The next one is a guy shown dresses in women's clothes in little girl's public bathrooms known as "The Molester".

Why would he have to do that? He could just become a Catholic Priest and there would be a whole bunch of people protecting him.
I think the Catholic Church should be held to accountability and all of the abusers in jail. I went to Catholic School and Church. They sold out like many large Church organizations.

Oh yes they were,

'

Please be specific as to what injustices white men have to endure.As a female American of Russian and Irish background, do you think that I hate my relatives? That I would hate my own much-loved father?

That does not address the question.

Is it racist to simply say that white people also have rights?

And yes, some people have said that due to racial guilt, white people have no protection or unequal protection under our laws.

Annd the outrage shown against those who say white people have rights is also a way of saying whites do not have rights.

So you got an answer or are you gonna play wack-a-mole all day?

The outrage is that you white trash losers pretend you are losing your rights... when in fact, the one percenters have just concluded you are sort of useless, but are happy to play on your racism.

It was not society it was government and they violated the rights of those Japanese Americans

You mean a government of the people, for the people and by the people who really, really fucking hated the Japs at that point? No one was opposed to carting them off. When they appealed to the courts,t he courts agreed the interments were constitutional (Koromatsu v. US)

The defense build up was instrumental in the destruction of the ussr which benefitted the human race.

Are you some kind of a retard? The world is not better off because the USSR is gone. Quite the contrary, it has increased the chaos of the world.. Central Asia has become a nest of Islamic extremism.

Not that Reagan spending us into a perpetual hole of debt caused it. The thing about WWII, is that we actually PAID for that war. The rich paid their fair share and their kids got drafted.
Wrong dumbass.

Lots of people opposed the internment of the japanese which is exactly WHY it ended up in court because someone was challenging the idea and many knew it was wrong.

No matter how much you spin it the imprisonment was not w white on asian thing nor was it a society acting as one thing it was a tyrannical move by a government with little or no control thing.

The world is better off without the USSR no matter how much you subjectively claim to see otherwise. Monstrous communist nation which slaughtered tens of millions offers no advantage to the human rac

So sorry loser but the defense spending under reagan did in fact cause it and that is history which you are in idiotic denial of.

We paid for the defeat of our worst enemy ( the ussr ) as well and the wealthy paid their fair share for it while some of their kids VOLUNTEERED

Oh yes they were,

'

Please be specific as to what injustices white men have to endure.As a female American of Russian and Irish background, do you think that I hate my relatives? That I would hate my own much-loved father?

Id be happy to as soon as you explain what injustices black men or women have to endure.

Forum List

Back