Is it Racist to Say that Whites Also Have Rights?

Is it Racist to Say that Whites Also Have Rights?

Has someone said you don't?

That does not address the question.

Is it racist to simply say that white people also have rights?

And yes, some people have said that due to racial guilt, white people have no protection or unequal protection under our laws.

Annd the outrage shown against those who say white people have rights is also a way of saying whites do not have rights.

So you got an answer or are you gonna play wack-a-mole all day?

Wrong rights belong to the individual and society allows or denies nothing.

Apparently you missed the basic fact that society has no brain or mind and therefore cannot think or make any decisions such as to allow something.

That is basic absolute fact which destroys your idiotic collectivist premise.

You are God's own special retard, aren't you? Yes. Yes you are!

Again- Japanese Americans, 1942. That's how fast rights disappear when society turns on you.

We didn't even feel bad about it until the 1970's.

Dukakis whole heatedly endorsed that stupid law proving you lied when calling bush a liar.

Um, no. He didn't. He supported change. What he didn't want was a change that subverted the initial intent of the law, which was to integrate prisoners about to be released back into society.

Just as you lied about Reagan who was correct about welfare queens and the necessary defense build up

Except he wasn't. We pissed away trillions of dollars on weapon systems we didn't need and some of which didn't even work.
It was not society it was government and they violated the rights of those Japanese Americans

Yes Dukakis supported the furlough law and even openly started he did in debates.

The defense build up was instrumental in the destruction of the ussr which benefitted the human race.

Just as defense spending in wwii benefitted the human race destroying two other evil empires. Reagan just defeated a greater evil without an actual world war.

I know you are not very bright but you look dumber than usual.

Of course it is because the Identity politics wack jobs dont want to remind anyone that whites have rights too!

https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/vide...3627594548046/1024x576_223623627594548046.mp4

The libtard comments are simply amazing.

Whites are hardly oppressed. By every economic standard, whites are better off in this country than any other demographic group.
No definition of oppression is limited exclusively to economics.

Nor is it defined by group association.

Whites have controlled this country and never suffered from no rights or limited rights, except for white women (disclosure: I a female Caucasian).
blacks fired a white woman because she was------------------------------WHITE
Harris-Stowe hit with another costly discrimination verdict
whites get denied college because they are white
Race And College Admissions: Harvard And Chicago
U.S. Supreme Court upholds race-based college admissions | Reuters
NBA 75% BLACK

A few minorities get into college and you think it is wrong. College students who get in are overwhelmingly white.

Most pro golfers are white. So what.

Whites have controlled this country and never suffered from no rights or limited rights, except for white women (disclosure: I a female Caucasian).
NBA 75% BLACK

A few minorities get into college and you think it is wrong. College students who get in are overwhelmingly white.

Is there a law requiring a certain number of pro golfers to be white or black?

There is for college admissions.

Of course it is because the Identity politics wack jobs dont want to remind anyone that whites have rights too!

https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/vide...3627594548046/1024x576_223623627594548046.mp4

Whites are hardly oppressed. By every economic standard, whites are better off in this country than any other demographic group.

It still pays to be white in this country.

You are so stupid. If there is no discrimination then you will invent it.

NBA 75% BLACK

Is there a law requiring NBA players to be black?

Students who go to college are overwhelmingly white. Whites are hardly put upon.

It still pays to be white in this country.

You are so stupid. If there is no discrimination then you will invent it.

And some whites are still oppressed and you are the stupid one dancing around that fact.

Much of the invented discrimination comes from the left moron.

depositphotos_6866400-stock-photo-homeless-man.jpg

He agrees with you

You are as total fucking fool

NBA 75% BLACK

Students who go to college are overwhelmingly white. Whites are hardly put upon.
No and it is irrelevant what the numbers are you uneducated dumbass the colleges should have no such law. It is a law rooted in discrimination and bigotry which you support making you an outright bigoted fuck

NBA 75% BLACK

so discrimination is ok with you??!!

dis·crim·i·na·tion
/dəˌskriməˈnāSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. 1.
    the unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people or things, especially on the grounds of race, age, or sex.

White men have never suffered any deprivation of rights. White women have, but this deprivation has been remedied by the grant of the right to vote and the repeal of coverture laws by which they stole from their wives, although white men are still, sadly trying to attack the rights of women of all colors.
[Wow! I'm actually watching a white man dance and shake it. A miracle has occurred!]

White men have never suffered any deprivation of rights. White women have, but this deprivation has been remedied by the grant of the right to vote and the repeal of coverture laws by which they stole from their wives, although white men are still, sadly trying to attack the rights of women of all colors.
[Wow! I'm actually watching a white man dance and shake it. A miracle has occurred!]
Yes because all white men always had the right to vote.

Oh thats right they did not only some did.

White men were never subject to the draft and forced to die in a war.

Oh yes they were,

White men are protected from unwanted genital mutilation.

Oh I forgot about circumcision.

Seems history proves you are full of shit.

Oh yes they were,

But they were subjected to these "wrongs" by other white males who made these laws and thought up these customs. What women were involved in these decisions?

Oh yes they were,

But they were subjected to these "wrongs" by other white males who made these laws and thought up these customs. What women were involved in these decisions?

Wait you said they NEVER suffered ANY deprivation of rights.

So is it deprivation of rights which is bad or the race of the law maker which is bad?

Either way you are full of shit as it is also white who gave women the rights to vote and own property etc etc. Or more precisely made it illegal to violate those rights of women.

You may say think you to white men any time
'

Last edited:

What right do you think you don't have?

The right to be a racist fuck?
How is he a racist?
I didn't say it was. I want to know what rights he thinks he doesn't have? Asking about racism was just based on other posts "white folks" have posted on USMB.

Forum List

Back