🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is it really "illegal?"

[/B]

No , I read YOUR post #45

1. What is racist about it (what race am i prejudiced against)?
2. What makes you think that I, in any way, would associate myself with the ruling you quoted?
3. What on earth are you talking about with the LBJ thing?

Contemptible assumes that everyone who illegally enters our country has black or brown skin. Rational people know that is not the case... there are many Europeans who also outstay their permits.... but in order for him to get on his high horse, he must pretend all illegals are brown or black.

I think he is possibly on a par with rderp and TruthMocker when it comes to intellect.

European Illegal Immigrants Attempt to Deport Themselves

Unfortunately, they are not successful. In the white man's point of view, it is absurd to suggest that europeans are illegal. Racist minds can't recognize truth even when it is staring them in fhe face.
The ICE agents in this video think it is all a joke!

2. What makes you think that I, in any way, would associate myself with the ruling you quoted?

Contemptible assumes that everyone who illegally enters our country has black or brown skin. Rational people know that is not the case... there are many Europeans who also outstay their permits.... but in order for him to get on his high horse, he must pretend all illegals are brown or black.

I think he is possibly on a par with rderp and TruthMocker when it comes to intellect.

Unfortunately, they are not successful. In the white man's point of view, it is absurd to suggest that europeans are illegal. Racist minds can't recognize truth even when it is staring them in fhe face.

It's not about race, it's about the law. Dolt.

The very premise of this stupid thread is false.

We call them illegal aliens because -- first -- they are aliens. And they -- secondly -- are also here illegally.

And the illegality of their coming here and remaining here is a criminal matter as well as a serious societal issue.

Why the ignorant and dishonest author of the OP persists in pretending that illegal entry is not "criminal" is more than a little odd. It has been established BEYOND any quibble that it is a criminal matter.

Supreme case law and the Constitution (1787) clearly show that it is about race and ethnicity. Edited

Last edited:

We call them illegal aliens because -- first -- they are aliens. And they -- secondly -- are also here illegally.

And the illegality of their coming here and remaining here is a criminal matter as well as a serious societal issue.

Why the ignorant and dishonest author of the OP persists in pretending that illegal entry is not "criminal" is more than a little odd. It has been established BEYOND any quibble that it is a criminal matter.

The slow kids at the back of the class appear to have missed that simple fact.

The very premise of the thread is absolutely true

The xenophobes call them illegal aliens because -- first -- they are aliens. And -- secondly -- they are not Aryans.

The Grand Wizards consider their skin color and accents a criminal matter as well as a serious societal issue.

Supreme case law and the Constitution (1787) clearly show that it is about race and ethnicity. ****.

Negged for use of "C" word.

You're one to preach about false premises. Let me see here: liability - the ability to lie.

This thread is over 50 posts long and not one statute has been given in a Criminal Section that says illegal alien, unlawful alien, or anything close to it.

What language is it you speak again? The word improper is a different word than that of illegal... but hell, what do care about honesty? YOU FAIL.

The laws of democracy? Majority / mob rule? If it weren't about race, you'd take a remedial class in reading and figure out that the word improper and illegal are not synonyms.

You can insult people all day, but you and I know, beyond any reasonable doubt that you could not get through high school.

You've bitched and wailed about "illegal immigration" hoping that somebody would pull you out of the ditch and make your case. You probably failed at most of what you did in life and picking Internet fights makes you feel good about yourself.

You might snow some of the people on this board, but when you can't tell the difference between 8 and 18; between improper and illegal; and between right and wrong, you are simply following a multitude to do evil. Why B.S. each other? Your avatar is probably deceptive; your posts are misleading; you have not addressed a single fact. In short, you're lazy and you need someone else equally misguided to carry your sorry ass while you ride on the backs of others.

You are first a blister... that's what shows up AFTER the work is done and secondly you are a political propaganda prostitute. What you are NOT is a legitimate American.

[/B]

No , I read YOUR post #45

Immigrants

The Supreme Court did not , and could not, identify the Constitutional proviso which permitted the federal government to interdict and deport aliens or classify them as "illegal" .

As a matter of fact they pointed out that they knew that the Father of the Constitution James Madison as well as Founding Father and 3rd president Thomas Jefferson had opposed federally imposed immigration laws.

But , nevertheless, ignored their position because the chinese yellow skin and their superior productivity was irritating "our people"

Prior to 1965, we had open borders with Mexico. They would come here , make some money and take it home. There was no welfare state. So the insinuation that they came here to get "free stuff" is wholly without foundation, insulting and racist.

'nuff said.

1. Immigrants are not a race, but let's let that one slide. I'm not a US Citizen. I'm an immigrant. So, exactly how am I prejudiced against immigrants?
2. You've added 3 paragraphs that in no way answer, or even address my question.
3. Where did I ever say that prior to 1965 Mexicans came here to get "free stuff"? Oh, I didn't. I also didn't mention 1965. You did. I also didn't mention Mexicans. You did.

Supreme case law and the Constitution (1787) clearly show that it is about race and ethnicity. ****.

Negged for use of "C" word.

Contemptible apparently does not have to live by the same rules that the rest of the board do. He's a pathetic, hysterical, whiny little girl.

No, I don't.

I live using LIBERTARIAN principles which demand that I live and let live.

Which demand that I do not transgress upon my fellow human beings UNALIENABLE rights to life, liberty , property and to pursue happiness.

Now , let's go over to the flaming zone, I have a few choice words for ya'.

You can insult people all day, but you and I know, beyond any reasonable doubt that you could not get through high school.

You've bitched and wailed about "illegal immigration" hoping that somebody would pull you out of the ditch and make your case. You probably failed at most of what you did in life and picking Internet fights makes you feel good about yourself.

You might snow some of the people on this board, but when you can't tell the difference between 8 and 18; between improper and illegal; and between right and wrong, you are simply following a multitude to do evil. Why B.S. each other? Your avatar is probably deceptive; your posts are misleading; you have not addressed a single fact. In short, you're lazy and you need someone else equally misguided to carry your sorry ass while you ride on the backs of others.

You are first a blister... that's what shows up AFTER the work is done and secondly you are a political propaganda prostitute. What you are NOT is a legitimate American.

We both know that you are barely smart enough to breathe. With mechanical assistance at that.

The FACT is that illegal entry and remaining here without authorization IS a crime.

We went through this already.

You may deny reality as much as you like. But you really shouldn't be surprised that reality doesn't change to suit your idiotic and dishonest thinking, you imbecile.

And speaking of your dishonesty -- as you know but just lied again to avoid -- I did educate you about the CRIMINALITY under the law of entering and remaining in the US outside the authorized entry and temporary residency permissions of the Federal Government. It's called the I&NA.

Now wrap your dishonest and addled little pinhead around something honest people (a species you can't even recognize) call "the law."

Section 1325 [of Title 8, Chapter 12, Subchapter II, Part VIII].

Improper entry by alien

(a) Improper time or place; avoidance of examination or inspection;

misrepresentation and concealment of facts

Any alien who (1) enters or attempts to enter the United States

at any time or place other than as designated by immigration

officers, or (2) eludes examination or inspection by immigration

officers, or (3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United

States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the

willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first

commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18 or

imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, for a subsequent

commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18, or

imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both.

(b) Improper time or place; civil penalties

Any alien who is apprehended while entering (or attempting to

enter) the United States at a time or place other than as

designated by immigration officers shall be subject to a civil

penalty of -

(1) at least $50 and not more than $250 for each such entry (or

attempted entry); or

(2) twice the amount specified in paragraph (1) in the case of

an alien who has been previously subject to a civil penalty under

this subsection.

Civil penalties under this subsection are in addition to, and not

in lieu of, any criminal or other civil penalties that may be

imposed.

Since you are too woefully ignorant to know, I'll educate your sorry mind: For the first offense, the penalty is for a MISDEMEANOR.

For a second offense, the penalty is that of a FELONY.

Those ARE crimes, you inconsequential moron.

The xenophobes call them illegal aliens because -- first -- they are aliens. And -- secondly -- they are not Aryans.

The Grand Wizards consider their skin color and accents a criminal matter as well as a serious societal issue.

You are wrong and you are blathering stupidly.

They are aliens because they are not U.S. citizens. They come from other lands.

They are here illegally because our LAW says what legal entry is, and when they come in by OTHER means they are breaking our law.

That YOU (being the pathetic fucking moron you are) do not CARE for the law or ascribe racist motivation to some or all of it is not illuminating -- except to underscore that you have silly opinions. Because, whether YOU like a law or not has nothing to do with whether or not it IS the law. And the law in question DOES impose CRIMINAL penalties for the violation thereof. That makes it a "CRIMINAL" Law.

;

You're one to preach about false premises. Let me see here: liability - the ability to lie.

This thread is over 50 posts long and not one statute has been given in a Criminal Section that says illegal alien, unlawful alien, or anything close to it.

What language is it you speak again? The word improper is a different word than that of illegal... but hell, what do care about honesty? YOU FAIL.

You are an asshole. That's already plain.

Cite the post where I said that the law uses the terminology "illegal alien."

You won't because you can't and you can't because that's not a claim I made. Nor is it relevant to the discussion.

An alien who enters outside the bounds of the immigration law has committed a crime. That makes him or her an illegal alien.

You don't like it?

I don't care.

It is still true, you pathetic turd.

You are an asshole. That's already plain.

Cite the post where I said that the law uses the terminology "illegal alien."

You won't because you can't and you can't because that's not a claim I made. Nor is it relevant to the discussion.

An alien who enters outside the bounds of the immigration law has committed a crime. That makes him or her an illegal alien.

You don't like it?

I don't care.

It is still true, you pathetic turd.

You like to stoop to name calling because you have nothing going for you. What you do when others aren't looking says more than what you can say on a discussion board. Remember that.

An alien that enters "outside the bounds of law" is not an illegal alien. You are a dishonest liar and this has been explained over and over.

The law uses the term "proper," but there is not always a "proper" way of entering the United States. You cannot cite the statute that says illegal. It don't exist.

You make all this pompous fanfare when you come onto a thread and all you spew is bullshit that a five year old could see through.

Title 8 says a person can be tried under Title 18 (that's the Criminal Code), but improper entry or entry / presence is NOT covered in Title 18. In 2006 Rep. James Sensenbrenner introduced HR 4437 that would have changed the wording from improper entry to unlawful entry. The bill failed. Improper entry is NOT a crime. Case closed. Bite me.

Whenever there is some agreement with respect to people having the ability to come here properly, Congress will address the issue, but not before then. Until that happens, Improper entry is a civil infraction that the courts have ruled is NOT A CRIME.

You repeating a lie every other post will not make a lie the truth.

You know, I would have to guess that you try to hold yourself out to be an authority on the law when you don't know anything, but the moderators should shut your name calling down. There is a response directed to people just like you... in this case directed at you:\

Outcasts and Outlaws :: View topic - Enemies Among Us

All your bullshit is answered withing the first four posts of this thread. The rest is answered in the above link.

You are wrong and you are blathering stupidly.

They are aliens because they are not U.S. citizens. They come from other lands.

They are here illegally because our LAW says what legal entry is, and when they come in by OTHER means they are breaking our law.

That YOU (being the pathetic fucking moron you are) do not CARE for the law or ascribe racist motivation to some or all of it is not illuminating -- except to underscore that you have silly opinions. Because, whether YOU like a law or not has nothing to do with whether or not it IS the law. And the law in question DOES impose CRIMINAL penalties for the violation thereof. That makes it a "CRIMINAL" Law.

;

You know, I would have to guess that you try to hold yourself out to be an authority on the law when you don't know anything, but the moderators should shut your name calling down. There is a response directed to people just like you... in this case directed at you:\

Outcasts and Outlaws :: View topic - Enemies Among Us

All your bullshit is answered withing the first four posts of this thread. The rest is answered in the above link.

You started the thread.... so, technically, it is you that is 'bitching' about illegal immigration. We are a Republic, not a democracy... a Republic... a nation of laws. One of those laws references the legal way to enter our nation. If one takes an alternative route, one is breaking our laws.... ergo, committing an illegal act. Therefore, the term 'illegal immigrant'.... for the record, I don't give a rats ass what country that person comes from, nor do I give a rats ass what color that person's skin happens to be. Illegal is illegal.

And.... for the record, not only did i manage to complete high school... I managed to get through several years at an Ivy League school, followed by another year at a 'redbrick' (the UK equivalent of our Ivy League)... So, not only are you wrong about illegal immigration, you're also a dumb fuck about me. Twit.

You started the thread.... so, technically, it is you that is 'bitching' about illegal immigration. We are a Republic, not a democracy... a Republic... a nation of laws. One of those laws references the legal way to enter our nation. If one takes an alternative route, one is breaking our laws.... ergo, committing an illegal act. Therefore, the term 'illegal immigrant'.... for the record, I don't give a rats ass what country that person comes from, nor do I give a rats ass what color that person's skin happens to be. Illegal is illegal.

And.... for the record, not only did i manage to complete high school... I managed to get through several years at an Ivy League school, followed by another year at a 'redbrick' (the UK equivalent of our Ivy League)... So, not only are you wrong about illegal immigration, you're also a dumb fuck about me. Twit.

California Girl,

You are so full of yourself that you should marry yourself. Don't you recall in post # 28 you were trying to be sarcastic and said "Oh cool, you hate democracy" Now, you're trying to lecture me about living in a Republic? Do you smoke dope?

IF you graduated anything above high school, you should use this thread as evidence that you need to sue and get your money back.

I would agree that illegal is illegal; however, you have not cited a single, solitary statute in the United States Code that says coming here or being here is illegal. The word improper does not mean illegal. THAT'S what this entire pissing match is about. You ignorant people are too lazy to get a dictionary and find out that improper is not illegal.

It's that simple.

Here's a free lesson for you. We live in a Republic. As such, all men are created equal. We have an unalienable Right to Liberty. If a law is passed that infringes upon our Liberty, we can ignore that law. That's exactly what the American people are doing relative to immigration. Those that invite the foreigner here have just as many Rights as you do. The government chooses not to regulate immigration. You cannot prohibit it... and that's what is being done by not updating the laws. It's not illegal. It's improper. Your side LOST. HR 4437 was NOT enacted into law. If you're lost, read the thread. It's only been covered a half a dozen times.

In this Republic, the people have reserved to legally reject your ideas on tyranny. The United States Supreme Court opined:

" The general misconception is that any statute passed by legislators bearing the appearance of law constitutes the law of the land. The Constitution of the United States is the supreme law of the land, and any statue, to be valid, must be in agreement. It is impossible for both the Constitution and a law violating it to be valid; one must prevail. This is succinctly stated as follows:

The general rule is that an unconstitutional statute, though having the form and name of law, is in reality no law, but is wholly void, and ineffective for any purpose; since unconstitutionality dates from the time of its enactment, and not merely from the date of the decision so branding it.

An unconstitutional law, in legal contemplation, is as inoperative as if it had never been passed. Such a statute leaves the question that it purports to settle just as it would be had the statute not been enacted.

Since an unconstitutional law is void, the general principals follow that it imposes no duties, confers no rights, creates no office, bestows no power or authority on anyone, affords no protection, and justifies no acts performed under it . . .

A void act cannot be legally consistent with a valid one.

An unconstitutional law cannot operate to supersede any existing valid law.

Indeed, insofar as a statute runs counter to the fundamental law of the land, it is superseded thereby.

No one is bound to obey an unconstitutional law and no courts are bound to enforce it
."

-- Sixteenth American Jurisprudence, Second Edition, Section 177. (late 2nd Ed. Section 256)

As long as there are willing employers and willing landlords, the laws cannot discriminate against them. They could regulate immigration, but not prohibit it. That is why you are going to lose in the final analysis.

Forum List

Back