Is It Safe For Trump to Golf Anymore?

The question he is flailing for is: why didn't Trump have the full protections of a sitting president?

If he could just articulate it, he would probably just puzzle it out himself.
A former president never has the same level of security as a sitting president.

Until current laws are enforced we don’t need more.
Right. So you’re fine with allowing dangerous people to have easy access to firearms. Like I said.

Congratulations. You got why you wanted. Two assassination attempts on Trump.

The Left's Rhetoric Has Incited Another Assassin: Alaska Man Arrested for Threatening to Murder and Torture Six Conservative Supreme Court Justices​

—Ace​

The Democrat Party is the party of low-impulse-control, mentally-ill morons who have messiah complexes despite being complete loser basket-cases.

If you tell this petri dish of bad chemicals and bad genetics that their lives are literally in danger if Bad Man Wins Election, some will do the unthinkable: They'll believe the Democrat-Media Complex. Some are too stupid to know any better.

Alaska man charged with threats to torture, murder conservative Supreme Court justices

An Alaska man has been arrested and charged with threatening to torture and murder six Supreme Court justices -- including two of the high court's best-known conservatives -- as well as their relatives, the Justice Department revealed Thursday.

Right. So you’re fine with allowing dangerous people to have easy access to firearms. Like I said.

Congratulations. You got why you wanted. Two assassination attempts on Trump.
By law these dangerous people are now forbidden to possess firearms. What additional law would you propose? Making it double secretly illegal?

By law these dangerous people are now forbidden to possess firearms. What additional law would you propose? Making it double secretly illegal?
See? you want nothing done to prevent dangerous from people getting their hands on firearms. So you’re fine with allowing dangerous people to get their hands on firearms.

See? you want nothing done to prevent dangerous from people getting their hands on firearms. So you’re fine with allowing dangerous people to get their hands on firearms.
Look you fool. We have plenty of laws which are supposed to prevent these dangerous people from possessing firearms. What new law would these dangerous people who don’t respect the law in the first place suddenly decide to abide by?

Look you fool. We have plenty of laws which are supposed to prevent these dangerous people from possessing firearms. What new law would these dangerous people who don’t respect the law in the first place suddenly decide to abide by?
What did I say that was wrong? You’ve only managed to confirm exactly what I said.

Do you want anything done to prevent dangerous people from getting their hands on firearms? Yes or no.

Forum List

Back