Is it starting to seem like our politicians are slowly forcing us segregate?

Oh, but we were. Safe and free. We'd hop on our bikes after breakfast, and wouldn't show up again until supper. Then out again until dark. It was wonderful. And never did my parents utter, "I thought you had been kidnapped, sold to sex traffickers, then raped and your body dumped in a shallow grave"...
No we weren't. We had to worry about being lynched or beat up by whites at all times. Furthermore, evidence shows that America was not safe.

Mike Males, “Why the Gigantic, Decades-Long Drop in Black Youth Crime Threatens Major Interests,” The Center on Juvenile and Criminal Justice, August 15, 2013, Why the Gigantic, Decades-Long Drop in Black Youth Crime Threatens Major Interests

Juvenile Delinquency Report of the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate Subcommittee on Juvenile Delinquency,(85th cong., 2d ~ss.), March 27, 1958, pg. 1, United States Government Printing Office, Washington, D.C.

Juvenile Delinquency Report of the Committee on the Judiciary,| United States Senate Subcommittee on Juvenile Delinquency, (85th cong., 2d ~ss.), March 27, 1958, pg. 2, United States Government Printing Office, Washington, D.C.

And yet, when he had the power to do so, he didn't...
He didn't have the power because members of his administration wouldn't do it. That won't be the case if he's elected again. Project 2025 tells us exactly what is going to happen.

Last edited:
can i pit you on the "oppose project 2025" list?

rhe support list?

or the "never heard of it list"?
Heard of it. Never read it. It's just more leftist propaganda. Has nothing to do with Trump. Neither did the Russian Dossier that you fondle.
And, no one gives a shit about it.
They care about the exorbitant price of food and everything else. And the border.

Forum List

Back