Is it time for a modern Martin Luther ?

Church attendance is dwindling.

We are all familiar with the story of Martin Luther and his revolt against the excesses of the Catholic Church. He kickstarted a non conformist movement which stood in opposition to the finery and excess of papacy.

But now the Anglican church is little different to the catholic church. Bishops live in palaces and drive around in expensive cars.

Then we have the faux "Christian" preachers listed in the link. What would Martin Luther make of Creflo Dollar or Joel Osteen with their private jets and mansions ? Should preaching actually be a profession? The majority of the Church of Englands funds go to pay wages and pensions. is that a correct use of donations?

Is it time for a new reformation ?

No. Miniature reformation happen all the time. That’s why we have six zillion brands of Christianity. In Martin Luther’s time there was only one church to be reformed. There could be a personality as influential as Martin Luther but he would be irrelevant and unnoticed. Any movement would not influence all six zillion churches. It might influence one or two. That would be pretty insignificant. So no. If someone wants to reform all they need is a few thousand dollars and a lease on a store front property. I’d say there are hundreds of Reformers operating at this moment. The biggest issue to be addressed is homosexuality. This issue that is causing millions to abandon the Christian faith. It is quite impossible to reconcile ancient Christian views on homosexuality with the modern view without an official mandate in writing. Many churches have already reformed their view on homosexuality. I understand your observation but the church is much more splintered than it was in Luther’s day.
Why do you focus on homosexuality ? Isnt adultery a huge issue that breaks up homes and leaves kids without both parents ? The selectivity of outrage is one of the things that I find so off putting.

Most of the fellows listed earned their fortune as best selling authors.

Not doing their work in theology.

Should theologians be prohibited from writing books?
What are there books about ?

Theology books are usually tomes about the science of theology, whether its Osteen's "Become a Better You" or its Augustine's "De civitate Dei contra paganos"
they should write what they want but give the money they earn to the needy. Why do they need a jet or a yacht ?

I don't know about yachts, but jets are definitely needed for people with worldwide organizations to stay in touch with the other regions.

The POTUS has a jet at his command when he needs it, for much the same reason. Expecting important people to work on airline schedules and wait on standby at Spirit is sort of stupid.

As far as giving away all of one's money to the needy, do you do that? Why do you expect others to do it?

We are all familiar with the story of Martin Luther and his revolt against the excesses of the Catholic Church. He kickstarted a non conformist movement which stood in opposition to the finery and excess of papacy.

But now the Anglican church is little different to the catholic church. Bishops live in palaces and drive around in expensive cars.

Then we have the faux "Christian" preachers listed in the link. What would Martin Luther make of Creflo Dollar or Joel Osteen with their private jets and mansions ? Should preaching actually be a profession? The majority of the Church of Englands funds go to pay wages and pensions. is that a correct use of donations?

No. Miniature reformation happen all the time. That’s why we have six zillion brands of Christianity. In Martin Luther’s time there was only one church to be reformed. There could be a personality as influential as Martin Luther but he would be irrelevant and unnoticed. Any movement would not influence all six zillion churches. It might influence one or two. That would be pretty insignificant. So no. If someone wants to reform all they need is a few thousand dollars and a lease on a store front property. I’d say there are hundreds of Reformers operating at this moment. The biggest issue to be addressed is homosexuality. This issue that is causing millions to abandon the Christian faith. It is quite impossible to reconcile ancient Christian views on homosexuality with the modern view without an official mandate in writing. Many churches have already reformed their view on homosexuality. I understand your observation but the church is much more splintered than it was in Luther’s day.
Why do you focus on homosexuality ? Isnt adultery a huge issue that breaks up homes and leaves kids without both parents ? The selectivity of outrage is one of the things that I find so off putting.

Adulterers tend to keep their sin on the QT, instead of parading them up and down the streets of San Francisco.

That's the biggest problem, not just the sin, but the pride that people have with their gaiety.

Makes people think its "ok" to take it in the caboose.

When we start seeing an Adulterers Pride Parade in every city, and major corporations endorsing the idea of people running around on their Old Ladies, then it will deserve similar focus.

Not all of those folks are the same. At all.
Billy Graham was a genuine minister. He didn't live as a pauper, but he most certainly did not live in luxury either.
His family home sold recently for $599k. Not $millions.
Through most of his years of traveling he flew coach in airlines and busses until his team convinced him otherwise due to security.
He was a massive philanthropist. He did not reveal who he gave to or how much, as he should, but estimates are well into the $10's millions.
If he would have been like the others on this list... he could very well have made it to be a $billionaire... upon his death he was worth an estimated $25 million.

Martian Luther - Was really no more but a rebel Catholic priest who continued in the footsteps of His predecessors, abusing and perverting the sacred manuscript teXt of the Bible.

Martian Luthers Trinitarianism and also his hatred and violence toward Jews - this is why Martian Luther is still poppular today.

Trinitarians pretend to love the Jewish people but it is a complete lie.

Martian Luther - He followed in two main successful popular, and absolutly necessary eXamples of The Roman Catholic Church in mis - translating / Perverting the manuscripts - creating His Personal Version Of The Scriptures

and his hatered for the Hebrew people and their ORIGINAL Old Testament manuscripts.

Martin Luther wrote a book condemning Jews and he taught that Jews should be thrown out of society, their Synagogues and literature burned, and that the Jews are cursed to hell and damned.

Here are some of Luther’s writing

"What a joyful affair that would be for the Devil and his angels, and cause them to laugh through their snouts like a sow grinning at her little pigs, but deserving real wrath before God." "What then shall we Christians do with this damned, rejected race of Jews? .............................. I shall give you my sincere advice:

First to set fire to their synagogues or schools and to bury and cover with dirt whatever will not burn,

Second , I advise that their houses also be razed and destroyed. ................................ that they are living in exile and in captivity, as they incessantly wail and lament about us before God.

Third, I advise that all their prayer books and Talmudic writings, in which such idolatry, lies, cursing and blasphemy are taught, be taken from them. . . .

Fourth , I advise that their rabbis be forbidden to teach henceforth on pain of loss of life and limb.

Fifth, I advise that safe-conduct on the highways be abolished completely for the Jews. For they have no business in the countryside, since they are not lords, officials, tradesmen, or the like. Let they stay at home. . .

Sixth, I advise that money be prohibited to them, and that all cash and treasure of silver and gold be taken from them and put aside for safekeeping. The reason for such a measure is that, as said above, they have no other means of earning a livelihood than usury, and by it they have stolen and robbed from us all they possess. Such money should now be used in no other way than the following: Whenever a Jew is sincerely converted, he should be handed one hundred, two hundred, or three hundred florins, as personal circumstances may suggest. With this he could set himself up in some occupation for the support of his poor wife and children, and the maintenance of the old or feeble. For such evil gains are cursed if they are not put to use with God's blessing in a good and worthy cause.

Seventh, I commend putting a flail, an ax, a hoe, a spade, a distaff, or a spindle into the hands of young, strong Jews and Jewesses and letting them earn their bread in the sweat of their brow, as was imposed on the children of Adam

written in 1543 by the German Reformation leader Martin Luther

Martian Luther demands - that Jewish synagogues and schools be set on fire, their prayer books destroyed, rabbis forbidden to preach, homes burned, and property and money confiscated.

They should be shown no mercy or kindness, afforded no legal protection, and "these poisonous envenomed worms" should be drafted into forced labor or expelled for all time.

We are at fault in not slaying / KILLING the Jews "

Martian Luther demanded that the Trinitarians were guilty for not killing the Jews around them.

During World War II, copies of Martian Luthers book were held up and promoted by Nazis at rallies, Martian Luther's book and his teachings had a very important and significant impact on bringing a total success to the Holocaust.

Can you understand the facts that prove - that Martian Luther was truly nothing more than a rebel Roman Catholic Priest. ?

Last edited:
Martian Luther - Was really no more but a rebel Catholic priest who continued in the footsteps of His predecessors, abusing and perverting the sacred manuscript teXt of the Bible.

Martian Luthers Trinitarianism and also his hatred and violence toward Jews - this is why Martian Luther is still poppular today.

Martian Luther - He followed in two main successful popular, and absolutly necessary eXamples of The Roman Catholic Church in mis - translating / Perverting the manuscripts - creating His Personal Version Of The Scriptures

and his hatered for the Hebrew people and their ORIGINAL Old Testament manuscripts.

Martin Luther wrote a book condemning Jews and he taught that Jews should be thrown out of society, their Synagogues and literature burned, and that the Jews are cursed to hell and damned.

"What a joyful affair that would be for the Devil and his angels, and cause them to laugh through their snouts like a sow grinning at her little pigs, but deserving real wrath before God." "What then shall we Christians do with this damned, rejected race of Jews? .............................. I shall give you my sincere advice:

First to set fire to their synagogues or schools and to bury and cover with dirt whatever will not burn,

Second , I advise that their houses also be razed and destroyed. ................................ that they are living in exile and in captivity, as they incessantly wail and lament about us before God.

Third, I advise that all their prayer books and Talmudic writings, in which such idolatry, lies, cursing and blasphemy are taught, be taken from them. . . .

Fourth , I advise that their rabbis be forbidden to teach henceforth on pain of loss of life and limb.

Fifth, I advise that safe-conduct on the highways be abolished completely for the Jews. For they have no business in the countryside, since they are not lords, officials, tradesmen, or the like. Let they stay at home. . .

Sixth, I advise that money be prohibited to them, and that all cash and treasure of silver and gold be taken from them and put aside for safekeeping. The reason for such a measure is that, as said above, they have no other means of earning a livelihood than usury, and by it they have stolen and robbed from us all they possess. Such money should now be used in no other way than the following: Whenever a Jew is sincerely converted, he should be handed one hundred, two hundred, or three hundred florins, as personal circumstances may suggest. With this he could set himself up in some occupation for the support of his poor wife and children, and the maintenance of the old or feeble. For such evil gains are cursed if they are not put to use with God's blessing in a good and worthy cause.

Seventh, I commend putting a flail, an ax, a hoe, a spade, a distaff, or a spindle into the hands of young, strong Jews and Jewesses and letting them earn their bread in the sweat of their brow, as was imposed on the children of Adam

Martian Luther demands - that Jewish synagogues and schools be set on fire, their prayer books destroyed, rabbis forbidden to preach, homes burned, and property and money confiscated.

They should be shown no mercy or kindness, afforded no legal protection, and "these poisonous envenomed worms" should be drafted into forced labor or expelled for all time.

Martian Luther demanded that the Trinitarians were guilty for not killing the Jews around them.

During World War II, copies of Martian Luthers book were held up and promoted by Nazis at rallies, Martian Luther's book and his teachings had a very important and significant impact on bringing a total success to the Holocaust.

Can you understand the facts that prove - that Martian Luther was truly nothing more than a rebel Roman Catholic Priest. ?
And much needed at the time. I am not calling for Martin Luther. I am calling for a reformer to clear away the baggage that drags down the modern church.

What are there books about ?

Theology books are usually tomes about the science of theology, whether its Osteen's "Become a Better You" or its Augustine's "De civitate Dei contra paganos"
they should write what they want but give the money they earn to the needy. Why do they need a jet or a yacht ?

I don't know about yachts, but jets are definitely needed for people with worldwide organizations to stay in touch with the other regions.

The POTUS has a jet at his command when he needs it, for much the same reason. Expecting important people to work on airline schedules and wait on standby at Spirit is sort of stupid.

As far as giving away all of one's money to the needy, do you do that? Why do you expect others to do it?
A donkey was good enough for Jesus and he had more on his plate than Ken Copeland.

Not all of those folks are the same. At all.
Billy Graham was a genuine minister. He didn't live as a pauper, but he most certainly did not live in luxury either.
His family home sold recently for $599k. Not $millions.
Through most of his years of traveling he flew coach in airlines and busses until his team convinced him otherwise due to security.
He was a massive philanthropist. He did not reveal who he gave to or how much, as he should, but estimates are well into the $10's millions.
If he would have been like the others on this list... he could very well have made it to be a $billionaire... upon his death he was worth an estimated $25 million.
His kids make a great living out of the family firm though.

But they write theology, and people buy their books , thinking they know what they are talking about. Its abuse.
It’s time to get over the nonsense that is organized religion altogether.

yes it is time your racist country had a Martin Luther ! a Martin Luther King JR ! elect a black PM racists !

Adulterers tend to keep their sin on the QT, instead of parading them up and down the streets of San Francisco.

That's the biggest problem, not just the sin, but the pride that people have with their gaiety.

Makes people think its "ok" to take it in the caboose.

When we start seeing an Adulterers Pride Parade in every city, and major corporations endorsing the idea of people running around on their Old Ladies, then it will deserve similar focus.

Trump certainly paraded his behavior in Esquire, Playboy and 15 hours of interviews on Howard Stern.

Martin Luther fell out with the Catholic church while he was in Rome. To get even he taught that Rome was the Whore of Babylon.. It was political even back then.

The fantasy idea of " Martian Luther " means different things to different people.

he is known as a reformer to all - I am not a promoter of Martian Luther, not just because he tried everything he could to destroy the Jewish people and hated the Jews.

But I reject Martian Luther because he contributed to defaming and slandering, besmirching their image by translating a perverted Catholic Bible into German,

Martian Luther was not completely against the Catholic Church - be believed that the Catholic Church began as a true representation of Christ. But = over time, had fallen away from their original faith.

Martian Luther translated the Bible into German using a the Catholic Latin Vulgate, which he believed was the truth.

The fantasy and adulation of " Martian Luther " means different things to different people.

But he is known as a reformer to all -

those who promote him and uplift him as a hero / saint for his rebellion against the Roman Church - but they never mention the full scope about the faith he believed and promoted.

I believe completely - that if he had translated the Scriptures correctly, from the original manuscripts, instead of copying the Catholic Latin Vulgate, He would have never, never had been popular and his movement would have went nowhere - he would be hated by all Trinitarians.

But Martian Luther copied the Roman Catholic Latin Vulgate word for word nearly exactly and made a German Translation of a Catholic Bible.

- this is what all Trinitarians love today - TRINITARIANS love anything that changes and alters and perverts the ORIGINAL MESSAGE.

For example - let’s look at the translation of Gen 30:8 and see how Trinitarians have completely perverted this passage - and why.
Here is - Martian Luthers Bible - and - Latin Vulgate

Gen 30:8 For whom Rachel said: God hath compared me with my sister, and I have prevailed: and she called him Nephthali.

The Hebrew word “ אֱלֹהִים - 'ĕlôhı̂ym / el-o-heem' GOD is used, a total 1177 total times in the Old testament.

In the K.J.V the Trinitarian Translators correctly translate this word “
אֱלֹהִים - 'ĕlôhı̂ym / el-o-heem' GOD correctly 1176 times -

- they translate GOD, as it is in the manuscripts
HEBREW MANUSCRIPTS = this word is found

total אֱלֹהִים - 1177 / total times

Trinitarian K.J.V = this word is translated as

GOD
אֱלֹהִים - 1176 / total times

This means that the Trinitarians are taking the Hebrew word
el-o-heem' / GOD and Trinitarians are deleting the word God and replacing / changing it into another word.

WHY ? - we will soon find out why.

THE HEBREW WORD FOR GOD - THIS WORD - NEVER - NEVER MEANS ANYTHING OTHER THAN - “ GOD “ “
אֱלֹהִים - 'ĕlôhı̂ym / el-o-heem'

this means that ONE SINGLE TIME - the K.J.V. takes this same exact _ SAME EXACT FORM and Trinitarians change the Hebrew word “ אֱלֹהִים - el-o-heem' “ GOD “ and they change this word into the word “ GREAT “

And this word GOD אֱלֹהִים is never never ever again used as any other word except ONLY to mean and describe GOD

The Trinitarians translate this word - אֱלֹהִים - 1176 / total times - correctly BUT - one single time Trinitarians delete the word GOD and change it into the word GREAT

BUT In the manuscripts it is used as GOD
אֱלֹהִים - 1177 / total times

The Hebrew word for “ GREAT “ is ALWAYS = “
גָּדוֹל - gâdôl “ and this word is used 708 total times in the manuscripts.

WHY WOULD TRINITARIANS DELETE and CHANGE THE WORD GOD ONE SINGLE TIME OUT OF THE 1177 TOTAL TIMES -

Remember the Martian Luther bible and the Latin Vulgate translates
Gen Gen 30:8 - as

Gen 30:8 For whom Rachel said: God hath compared me with my sister, and I have prevailed: and she called him Nephthali.

AND - ALL MODERN TRINITARIAN TRANSLATIONS = and the Canaanite K.J.V translates Gen 30:8 - as

Gen 30:8 And Rachel said, With great wrestlings have I wrestled with my sister, and I have prevailed: and she called his name Naphtali.

Protestants have deleted the word “ God “

GEN 30:8 ותאמר SAID - רחל RACHEL,, - נפתולי ENTWINED - אלהים ELOHEEM / GOD - נפתלתי I HAVE ENTWINED - עם WITH - אחתי MY SISTER - גם ALSO - יכלתי I CAN - ותקרא CALL - שׁמו HIS NAME - נפתלי׃ NAFTALI.

NOTICE THE WORD I HAVE “ ENTWINED “ WITH MY SISTER - THIS WORD ENTWINED - THE TRINITARIAN TRANSLATORS CHANGE THIS WORD INTO THE WORD WRESTLED.

NEVER, EVER, EVER - DOES THIS HEBREW WORD “ pâthal / נפתולי “ HAVE ANY CONNECTION OR MEANING TO THE DEFINITION OR MEANING OF THE CONCEPT OF WRESTLING OR STRUGGLING - NEVER - IT MEANS TO TWIST OR WIND TOGETHER - TO BE entwined / interweaved AND IF YOU LOOK THIS WORD UP TODAY IN THE HEBREW DICTIONARY - IT MEANS TO INTERTWINE AND TWISTING MINGLING TOGETHER.

נפתולי

CLICK HERE - shorturl.at/rGIP5 = and see the meaning of this Hebrew word = נפתולי

Rachel was saying that God has entwined / interweaved and joined her and her sister together in Polygamy marriage. Why would Trinitarians change the word “ GOD “

just ONE SINGLE TIME - IN THE ENTIRE BIBLE - JUST to alter and change the message of one single verse in the Bible - to REINVENT an ANTI POLYGAMY VERSE

Catholics and Martian Luther translate the passage as

AND - ALL MODERN TRINITARIAN TRANSLATIONS = and the Canaanite K.J.V translates Gen 30:8 - as
Gen 30:8 And Rachel said, With great wrestlings have I wrestled with my sister, and I have prevailed: and she called his name Naphtali.

GEN 30:8 ותאמר SAID - רחל RACHEL,, - נפתולי ENTWINED - אלהים ELOHEEM / GOD -
נפתלתי I HAVE entwined / interweaved - עם WITH - אחתי MY SISTER - גם ALSO - יכלתי I CAN - ותקרא CALL - שׁמו HIS NAME - נפתלי׃ NAFTALI.

Martian Luther did not translate from the Hebrew and Greek - if he would have translated the Bible correctly - he would never have succeeded - no one would worship Martian Luther today.

Martian Luther copied from the Latin Vulgate and also used the blasphemous Italian word CONCUBINE throughout his translation -

The German word - Kebsweib - Is the Italian word CONCUBINE in the Hebrew manuscripts -

or does the Hebrew word - פִּלֶגֶשׁ - pîyleyesh - mean something else in the Old testament. ?

this is the Hebrew word that the Trinitarians have translated as the LATIN Italian / Canaanite word CONCUBINE

פִּלֶגֶשׁ - pîyleyesh / pile - yesh is the combination of the two separate words of combining “ pîyle “ and - “ yhesh “ meaning - - a pîylegesh.

when the Hebrews pronounced the word - “ pîyle yesh “ they did not see the LATIN Italian / Canaanite word CONCUBINE “ This Hebrew word - in definition - in the Hebrew Language - has nothing to do with the LATIN Italian / Canaanite word CONCUBINE “ the Latin word straight over into the English translation throughout all Bibles.

the Latin concubine, means “ just to have sex together “ - “ to lie together “ in Latin the word “ cubare “ means = to lay .

But to the Hebrews serving their god, they see this word in the way that their Hebrew language is structured. the word “ פִּלֶגֶשׁ - pîyleyesh / pile yesh “ is the combination of two words “ pîyle and yesh.
פָּלָא - pil'îy - meaning = remarkable, amazing - superb and wonderful.
and yesh from
גְּשׁוּר “ - yeshûr - yhesh-oor' - meaning = to join, connect or bridge or combine together. =

and - אִשָּׁה - 'ishshâh = ish-shaw' also means a wife - in Hebrew, this word - פָּלִיא - pil'îy - meaning = remarkable, amazing - superb and wonderful

To the Jews / Hebrews - the word - פִּלֶגֶשׁ - pîyleyesh / pile yesh “ “ pîyle and yesh.
פָּלָא - pil'îy - meaning = REMARKABLE, AMAZING - SUPERB AND WONDERFUL. And yesh - meaning = JOINING / CONNECTING A WOMAN, AND THEIR - פִּלֶגֶשׁ - pîyleyesh - were also called - WIVES / A WIFE

but to Trinitarians - the - פִּלֶגֶשׁ - pîyleyesh -

The wonderful joining wives of the prophets and Godly men of the bible - were CANAANITE / ITALIAN sex freaks and perverted sex slaves and prostitutes \ freaks - and enslaved sex slaves - as sex concubines.

Trinitarians go through the entire bible, deleting words, moving words around and changing everything they hate about the bible. Thousands of passages have been changed.

Trinitarians are willing to delete the word “ GOD “ just to invent an anti - polygamy narrative - they do the same thing with translating Sarah and Abrahams conversations.

And that would take another page to provide this prove. -

Last edited:
The fantasy idea of " Martian Luther " means different things to different people.

he is known as a reformer to all - I am not a promoter of Martian Luther, not just because he tried everything he could to destroy the Jewish people and hated the Jews.

But I reject Martian Luther because he contributed to defaming and slandering, besmirching their image by translating a perverted Catholic Bible into German,

Martian Luther was not completely against the Catholic Church - be believed that the Catholic Church began as a true representation of Christ. But = over time, had fallen away from their original faith.

Martian Luther translated the Bible into German using a the Catholic Latin Vulgate, which he believed was the truth.

The fantasy and adulation of " Martian Luther " means different things to different people.

But he is known as a reformer to all -

those who promote him and uplift him as a hero / saint for his rebellion against the Roman Church - but they never mention the full scope about the faith he believed and promoted.

I believe completely - that if he had translated the Scriptures correctly, from the original manuscripts, instead of copying the Catholic Latin Vulgate, He would have never, never had been popular and his movement would have went nowhere - he would be hated by all Trinitarians.

But Martian Luther copied the Roman Catholic Latin Vulgate word for word nearly exactly and made a German Translation of a Catholic Bible.

- this is what all Trinitarians love today - TRINITARIANS love anything that changes and alters and perverts the ORIGINAL MESSAGE.

For example - let’s look at the translation of Gen 30:8 and see how Trinitarians have completely perverted this passage - and why.
Here is - Martian Luthers Bible - and - Latin Vulgate

The Hebrew word “ אֱלֹהִים - 'ĕlôhı̂ym / el-o-heem' GOD is used, a total 1177 total times in the Old testament.

In the K.J.V the Trinitarian Translators correctly translate this word “
אֱלֹהִים - 'ĕlôhı̂ym / el-o-heem' GOD correctly 1176 times -

- they translate GOD, as it is in the manuscripts
HEBREW MANUSCRIPTS = this word is found

total אֱלֹהִים - 1177 / total times

Trinitarian K.J.V = this word is translated as

GOD
אֱלֹהִים - 1176 / total times

This means that the Trinitarians are taking the Hebrew word
el-o-heem' / GOD and Trinitarians are deleting the word God and replacing / changing it into another word.

WHY ? - we will soon find out why.

THE HEBREW WORD FOR GOD - THIS WORD - NEVER - NEVER MEANS ANYTHING OTHER THAN - “ GOD “ “
אֱלֹהִים - 'ĕlôhı̂ym / el-o-heem'

this means that ONE SINGLE TIME - the K.J.V. takes this same exact _ SAME EXACT FORM and Trinitarians change the Hebrew word “ אֱלֹהִים - el-o-heem' “ GOD “ and they change this word into the word “ GREAT “

And this word GOD אֱלֹהִים is never never ever again used as any other word except ONLY to mean and describe GOD

The Trinitarians translate this word - אֱלֹהִים - 1176 / total times - correctly BUT - one single time Trinitarians delete the word GOD and change it into the word GREAT

BUT In the manuscripts it is used as GOD
אֱלֹהִים - 1177 / total times

The Hebrew word for “ GREAT “ is ALWAYS = “
גָּדוֹל - gâdôl “ and this word is used 708 total times in the manuscripts.

WHY WOULD TRINITARIANS DELETE and CHANGE THE WORD GOD ONE SINGLE TIME OUT OF THE 1177 TOTAL TIMES -

Remember the Martian Luther bible and the Latin Vulgate translates
Gen Gen 30:8 - as

Protestants have deleted the word “ God “

GEN 30:8 ותאמר SAID - רחל RACHEL,, - נפתולי ENTWINED - אלהים ELOHEEM / GOD - נפתלתי I HAVE ENTWINED - עם WITH - אחתי MY SISTER - גם ALSO - יכלתי I CAN - ותקרא CALL - שׁמו HIS NAME - נפתלי׃ NAFTALI.

NOTICE THE WORD I HAVE “ ENTWINED “ WITH MY SISTER - THIS WORD ENTWINED - THE TRINITARIAN TRANSLATORS CHANGE THIS WORD INTO THE WORD WRESTLED.

NEVER, EVER, EVER - DOES THIS HEBREW WORD “ pâthal / נפתולי “ HAVE ANY CONNECTION OR MEANING TO THE DEFINITION OR MEANING OF THE CONCEPT OF WRESTLING OR STRUGGLING - NEVER - IT MEANS TO TWIST OR WIND TOGETHER - TO BE entwined / interweaved AND IF YOU LOOK THIS WORD UP TODAY IN THE HEBREW DICTIONARY - IT MEANS TO INTERTWINE AND TWISTING MINGLING TOGETHER.

נפתולי

CLICK HERE - shorturl.at/rGIP5 = and see the meaning of this Hebrew word = נפתולי

Rachel was saying that God has entwined / interweaved and joined her and her sister together in Polygamy marriage. Why would Trinitarians change the word “ GOD “

just ONE SINGLE TIME - IN THE ENTIRE BIBLE - JUST to alter and change the message of one single verse in the Bible - to REINVENT an ANTI POLYGAMY VERSE

Catholics and Martian Luther translate the passage as

GEN 30:8 ותאמר SAID - רחל RACHEL,, - נפתולי ENTWINED - אלהים ELOHEEM / GOD -
נפתלתי I HAVE entwined / interweaved - עם WITH - אחתי MY SISTER - גם ALSO - יכלתי I CAN - ותקרא CALL - שׁמו HIS NAME - נפתלי׃ NAFTALI.

Martian Luther did not translate from the Hebrew and Greek - if he would have translated the Bible correctly - he would never have succeeded - no one would worship Martian Luther today.

Martian Luther copied from the Latin Vulgate and also used the blasphemous Italian word CONCUBINE throughout his translation -

The German word - Kebsweib - Is the Italian word CONCUBINE in the Hebrew manuscripts -

or does the Hebrew word - פִּלֶגֶשׁ - pîyleyesh - mean something else in the Old testament. ?

this is the Hebrew word that the Trinitarians have translated as the LATIN Italian / Canaanite word CONCUBINE

פִּלֶגֶשׁ - pîyleyesh / pile - yesh is the combination of the two separate words of combining “ pîyle “ and - “ yhesh “ meaning - - a pîylegesh.

when the Hebrews pronounced the word - “ pîyle yesh “ they did not see the LATIN Italian / Canaanite word CONCUBINE “ This Hebrew word - in definition - in the Hebrew Language - has nothing to do with the LATIN Italian / Canaanite word CONCUBINE “ the Latin word straight over into the English translation throughout all Bibles.

the Latin concubine, means “ just to have sex together “ - “ to lie together “ in Latin the word “ cubare “ means = to lay .

But to the Hebrews serving their god, they see this word in the way that their Hebrew language is structured. the word “ פִּלֶגֶשׁ - pîyleyesh / pile yesh “ is the combination of two words “ pîyle and yesh.
פָּלָא - pil'îy - meaning = remarkable, amazing - superb and wonderful.
and yesh from
גְּשׁוּר “ - yeshûr - yhesh-oor' - meaning = to join, connect or bridge or combine together. =

and - אִשָּׁה - 'ishshâh = ish-shaw' also means a wife - in Hebrew, this word - פָּלִיא - pil'îy - meaning = remarkable, amazing - superb and wonderful

To the Jews / Hebrews - the word - פִּלֶגֶשׁ - pîyleyesh / pile yesh “ “ pîyle and yesh.
פָּלָא - pil'îy - meaning = REMARKABLE, AMAZING - SUPERB AND WONDERFUL. And yesh - meaning = JOINING / CONNECTING A WOMAN, AND THEIR - פִּלֶגֶשׁ - pîyleyesh - were also called - WIVES / A WIFE

but to Trinitarians - the - פִּלֶגֶשׁ - pîyleyesh -

The wonderful joining wives of the prophets and Godly men of the bible - were CANAANITE / ITALIAN sex freaks and perverted sex slaves and prostitutes \ freaks - and enslaved sex slaves - as sex concubines.

Trinitarians go through the entire bible, deleting words, moving words around and changing everything they hate about the bible. Thousands of passages have been changed.

Trinitarians are willing to delete the word “ GOD “ just to invent an anti - polygamy narrative - they do the same thing with translating Sarah and Abrahams conversations.

And that would take another page to provide this prove. -
I do admire the work you put in to this but you miss the point in spectacular fashion.
Try to forget the name Martin Luther and substitute reformer. It might be easier for you to discuss the topic raised in the OP.

I blame the protestants.

I do admire the work you put in to this but you miss the point in spectacular fashion.
Try to forget the name Martin Luther and substitute reformer. It might be easier for you to discuss the topic raised in the OP.
Was the point that you would like to subordinate religion?

Was the point that you would like to subordinate religion?
Organised religion will always need to be recalibrated from time to time. Luther was one such, Jesus had to clear the temple as well.
The next head of the Church of England is an adulterer, the Catholic Church is busy shuffling paedo priests around and American style Christianity is infested with money grabbing charlatans. Time for a shake up.

Organised religion will always need to be recalibrated from time to time. Luther was one such, Jesus had to clear the temple as well.
The next head of the Church of England is an adulterer, the Catholic Church is busy shuffling paedo priests around and American style Christianity is infested with money grabbing charlatans. Time for a shake up.
You seem to be very one sided when it comes to anything about religion.

Forum List

Back